Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
California Costume Meet Up Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:45 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Ah well...whenever you need advice im here...i dont have much else to do right now...jst living i guess...

Visa versa.

thanks even i need someone to talk to everyonce and awhile...though if you ever let that leave this guild i will hurt you...im jst kidding...not really though...im sorry...im gonna stop talking cause i have firmly placed my foot in my mouth...

"Don't worry. It won't leave this guild." Quoth the Ari as Platinum's comment makes a dash to the big door that says, "To Leave This Guild, Open Door". Gasping, Phanari grabs the comment by the period and cries, "Oh no you don't! SIT! STAY!" She ties a leash and collar to the comma. "There. It's not moving."

Having fun?

LOADS!

okay good cause thats what this guild is for.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:42 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

thanks even i need someone to talk to everyonce and awhile...though if you ever let that leave this guild i will hurt you...im jst kidding...not really though...im sorry...im gonna stop talking cause i have firmly placed my foot in my mouth...

"Don't worry. It won't leave this guild." Quoth the Ari as Platinum's comment makes a dash to the big door that says, "To Leave This Guild, Open Door". Gasping, Phanari grabs the comment by the period and cries, "Oh no you don't! SIT! STAY!" She ties a leash and collar to the comma. "There. It's not moving."

Having fun?

LOADS!

Really? I thought it was for Mord Sith torture? Oh....yeah, that IS fun. twisted  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:41 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Having fun?

LOADS!

Really? I thought it was for Mord Sith torture? Oh....yeah, that IS fun. twisted

*chuckle* god i knew you were gonna say that...it still didnt lose its touch though *laughs*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:55 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Having fun?

LOADS!

*chuckle* god i knew you were gonna say that...it still didnt lose its touch though *laughs*

NOO! I'm becoming boring and predictable! ::cries::  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:20 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Having fun?

LOADS!

no your not...i jst set up a situation that i knew would transpire into a short comedic event and then a small comforting phrase by me.
Your not boring and predictable im jst starting to learn you.
Thats a good thing babe. Means we're bonding.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:39 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

no your not...i jst set up a situation that i knew would transpire into a short comedic event and then a small comforting phrase by me.
Your not boring and predictable im jst starting to learn you.
Thats a good thing babe. Means we're bonding.

So this is what bonding is like. I see.......  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:53 pm
I suppose that is one form of bonding.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:45 pm
ZerimarObon

Here's another form. ::hands Z a chemestry set:: TEACH ME SCIENCE! (seriously, I'm desperate to learn about cars. That's a science I've been feeling really dumb about since I met Max.)  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:54 am
Phanari
ZerimarObon

Here's another form. ::hands Z a chemestry set:: TEACH ME SCIENCE! (seriously, I'm desperate to learn about cars. That's a science I've been feeling really dumb about since I met Max.)

ah a car freak....dont worry you dont have to learn about them.
as long as you show interest and enjoy listening to him talk about them when he decides to do so its enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:37 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
ZerimarObon

ah a car freak....dont worry you dont have to learn about them.
as long as you show interest and enjoy listening to him talk about them when he decides to do so its enough.

Well then I guess I'm not doing much wrong there. I love listening to him talk about cars and racing and all. I understand almost nothing about it, but he's so happy when he talks about it, and his eyes are always lit up like a little kid and it's just so cute!  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:45 pm
*wipes sweat off brow* Thanks for bailing me out of that PB, I know nothing about cars. I don't even know what make my mother's car is and I see it everyday.
If you wanna see other things that can be interesting..... My Chem teacher has been showing us a bunch of little experiments. Such as this: What happens to a pop can that was filled up with water, then heated so that much of it was steam, is put upside down into cold water so that none of the steam from inside can escape? You get an instantaneously crumpled pop can if it's done right.
Then there's the super saturated solutions. Get something that is chemically loosely attatched to some water (ex: NaCl - 3H2O, or sodium chloride loosely attatched to 3 water), then you heat it up, the loosely attatched H2O should disslolve the salt, though it'd be easier if you do add some extra water, then after it is all dissolved, when it's perfectly clear and no salt can be seen, add one grain of salt to the solution, watch nearly the entire thing soldifying before your very eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:29 pm
ZerimarObon
*wipes sweat off brow* Thanks for bailing me out of that PB, I know nothing about cars. I don't even know what make my mother's car is and I see it everyday.
If you wanna see other things that can be interesting..... My Chem teacher has been showing us a bunch of little experiments. Such as this: What happens to a pop can that was filled up with water, then heated so that much of it was steam, is put upside down into cold water so that none of the steam from inside can escape? You get an instantaneously crumpled pop can if it's done right.
Then there's the super saturated solutions. Get something that is chemically loosely attatched to some water (ex: NaCl - 3H2O, or sodium chloride loosely attatched to 3 water), then you heat it up, the loosely attatched H2O should disslolve the salt, though it'd be easier if you do add some extra water, then after it is all dissolved, when it's perfectly clear and no salt can be seen, add one grain of salt to the solution, watch nearly the entire thing soldifying before your very eyes.

Whoa.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:24 pm
Phanari
ZerimarObon

Whoa.

i remember doing that in chemisty...the only other thing i remember that wuz cool wuz when we got to play witht he bunson burners and i made it go like almost to the cieling...that wuz funny....i put some chemical on it and it jst flared up...lol it wuz funny...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:06 am
I once purified sea water using nothing but a fire and a balloon. ::feels proud of herself::  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:50 am
Phanari
I once purified sea water using nothing but a fire and a balloon. ::feels proud of herself::

*pats you on your head*
good for you!
i dont remember ever doing that in my class...  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff