Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:38 pm
Lior raised her eyebrows.
"Oh? Is that so?" she said, placing her hands on her hips. "I could have sworn that there were two other people here." Lior smirked.
"That is, unless you know how to throw your voice."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

"I assure you that I know nothing of these people. I was fast asleep until you came prancing in here to wake me from my rest with wild stories of intruders." Durithill said, sounding quite offended that Lior would even insinuate that he was lying. To a degree, his statement was true, however. He knew nothing about the two couples that had arrived after Lior had gone to her room, and he had been quite asleep when Lior had come back out. Experience had taught Durithill how to bend the language to his will to best suit his situation, and he was using his skills to their fullest at the moment.

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:25 pm
Lior's smile faded.
"I know what I heard." she said, sensing a hint of offense that Durithill was taking.
"You don't have to lie to me." Lior added. She looked at Durithill.
"Why would you put up a 'No Vacancy' sign if I wouldn't be able to see it, since you said that it didn't work? I'm guessing you would be referring to me." Lior waited.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:51 pm

"I'm not lying." Durithill said defiantly. The question about the sign relieved him a little though. It looked like Lior was beginning to back down on the issue. "I put the sign up to keep people from coming to the door. My comment was something of a sarcastic remark." Obviously he hadn't intended the sign for Lior, since it was quite obvious that she wasn't going to see it.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:28 pm
Lior let out a sigh and squinted her eyes.
"Fine, if you say so." she said, turning on her heel back to her room.
((Sorry it's late-again.))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:42 pm

"Good night, Lior." Durithill said as Lior left to go back to her own room. Once he was sure she was gone, he breathed a sigh of relief. Either she hadn't seen anything, or he had convinced her that she hadn't seen what she had, both of which were fine for Durithill. He layed his head down and adjusted himself again before drifting off to sleep for the night.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:38 pm

Durithill awoke with a yawn the next morning and rolled over to find a young girl sitting next to him, staring quietly at him. "Good morning, puppy!" the girl said happily, causing Durithill to groan internally. He always hated little kids, because they were always trying to pet him or hug him or pull his tail or something. So he ignored the girl and wriggled into the backpack he always wore, heading out the door and back in to the snow.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:39 pm
[[Enters from Violet Hill]]

Once I say I love you...

Cold. It was the first thing Fyress felt as she appeared in what she believed was Flanys. "Well, this is not what I expected when I pulled a random Houdini.." she sighed. As a large gust of wind hit her hard, she remembered something, "I am stupid.." she said bluntly as she lay there in the snow.. shivering. Getting up, she gradually gathered a small amount of energy and let it burn like an internal heater heating her body more than usual to keep herself warm, "That's better.." she sighed. I suppose this is going to be a great adventure." her voice dripping sarcasm. I better find some good quality energy..

..I think you would be gone.

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:25 pm

As soon as he exited the inn, the cold wind hit Durithill in the face like a brick wall. His fur kept him warm though, so he didn't really notice as much as he would if he were human. What he wouldn't give to be human again. Durithill sighed and shifted the evil book on his back slightly before heading out into the snow, struggling because of his small size.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:15 am
Once I say I love you...

Wisps of snow glided across her cheek. She closed her eyes and ran her fingers through her hair to get it out of her face, "I feel it nearby" she whispered to herself. Annoyed by how her sandals sank into the snow from how warm she was, she reconstructed them into knee-high three inch heel black boots, "That better keep the melting snow out". She continued walking on to where she thought she felt the prescence of which she felt herself being pulled towards. All the while emitting a soft warmth from herself.

I think you would be gone.

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:13 am

Durithill struggled through what seemed like a wall of snow as he continued to head out of Flans. Of course, Durithill was only about two feet tall so it looked to him like there was a lot more snow then there was. Suddenly he felt a strange magic in the air and he stopped and looked around, noticing a figure in the distance headed directly towards him. As the figure drew closer, Durithill able to tell that it was a girl, and that she was, in fact, headed not just towards him, but for him. No doubt the power of the evil book in Durithill's backpack was drawing her for him, but he had just awoken and wasn't in the mood for a fight at the moment. He tried to make himself as small as possibly as he turned and headed in the direction perpendicular to the one the girl was heading. Of course making himself smaller was probably a bad choice, since his black fur was probably easy to spot against the white snow anyway, and it just made his travel a lot more difficult.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:11 pm
Once I say I love you...

Looking through the dancing white figures in the wind Fyress could see the one conspicuous dark dot travel a distance away. Almost immediately Fyress felt a light giddy feeling, "Oh my, such negativity for such a small being" she chimed. She quickened her pace a short distance before stopping, "I am stupid" she said once again. Rather than spending time jogging to her destination, she gathered as much energy as she would need to flit to the being emitting the energy she felt. "Hopefully my coming at him or her doesn't come off as stalkerish..." she said half worried.

I think you would be gone.

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:26 pm

Durithill froze as he felt energy gathering in the direction of the girl. "So she wants a fight? Well I hope for her sake that she knows who she's messing with." Durithill muttered to himself as he also gathered energy. He quickly cleared a small patch of the snow around his feet and drew a symbol on the ground, causing the grass in a ten foot radius around him to form into tenticles under the snow, ready to grasp anyone that came near him. It wasn't more then a delay tactic, but it would hopefully give him enough time to plan his next move.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:42 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress came to a sudden halt as her foot was snatched by a green tentacle, "Oh my.. whatever shall I do?" she prissed in a higher pitched voice. Rather then using the energy she had to flit she used it to create an oven around herself that would effect her surroundings for one foot all around herself, "I really don't see any reason to waste my carefully collected energy burn every herbacious worm around me." Heading once more towards the negative energy she was sensing(sp?) she let herself think aloud, "Now why would this happen of all things happen... oh my" she stopped, "I look like a pursuer and this being might happen to running away because..." she grinned like a giddy little school and yelled aloud in the direction of the one she was seeking, "AWWE! YOU THINK I'M OUT TO GET YOU!!". Fyress almost laughed, "Oh my, how odd"

I think you would be gone...

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:07 pm

The wolf tried to borrow underneath the snow quickly as the woman came nearer to him. His spell hadn't delayed her nearly as much as he had hoped, which gave him less time. The woman's words were dulled slightly by the snow around him, but Durithill could hear them clearly. It seemed like she was talking to herself, but Durithill had seen this kind of think before. She was trying to get him to drop his defenses so she can take him without a fight. There weren't many spells he could use though without giving himself away if caught. What to do... What to do... he thought to himself, trying to almost swim through the snow.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games