Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
Vampire Knight RP (No posty! >< Closed I say!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:52 pm
Zero had nodded softly and once she left went into the bathroom to get his blood tablets. He drank for about in hour before going deciding to circle the school to ensure Yuuki was safe without him.

[OOC: Gah, sooo short, sorry ><]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:14 pm
Time went on and on. Yuuki and the Chairman talked. Time after time, you could hear soft sobs from Yuuki. The Chairman's comforting voice, calming her down. Yuuki sat cross-legged on the floor in front of a fireplace. Her elbows rested on her legs, her face in her hands. Tears could no longer shed. The chairman looking out his window, talked quietly on his phone.

"Please, meet me in my study... I need a.. quick word with you.."
Kaname's harsh cold voice was on the other line, "Very well.. Chairman.. I will meet you there as soon as i can.." Dial tone.
The chairman sighed and hung up and put his phone away. Turning around quickly and rushed to Yuuki, kneeling down next to her. "Honey, Are you going to be alright when Kaname gets here?"
Yuuki shivered at his name. All she could do was nod. The chairman sighed and stood.

Yuuki stared at the fie. She was beginning to have the same memories again.

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:38 pm
Zero knocked softly at the Chairman's door. "Uhm... chairman... I smell him coming... please... don't make her stand there with him without me...please let me keep Yuuki safe." He pleaded softly beyond the door, exhausted from having run the campus grounds seven times in a row now, tacking Kaname's scent. He felt him as much as he felt the worms move in the earth beneath him while he ran. Felt him slithering bitterly towards the two people he cared for most. Kaname would not harm them in any sense. "Please... I need to be with her..." he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:46 pm
Yuuki heard Zero's voice. It was soft. Her eyes went staraight to the chairman after she heard his plea. The chairman looked back at me. "I don't Yuuki.. It's very risky."
Yuuki wanted Zero to be there with her. She wanted to feel even safer with him. She knew exactly what to do when it came to the chairman. She looked at him with puppy dog eyes. "Daddy.. Can we please have him in here.. i want to be safe.. Please daddy?" She stood up and ran towards him as if she were 5 again. Looking up at him, she asked once more. "Please?"
"Oh! Yuuki!" Hugging me back. "You Called Me Daddy!!" He over exaggerated. "Of course he can be in here! Zero! Come In!"
Yuuki got out of his grasp and opened the door. She whispered to him, "You're Welcome.." She had half a smile on her face as she saw Zero.

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:12 pm
Zero chuckled softly, even worried he couldn't help but laugh at the Chairman. "Thank you" he whispered softly. "You've been here for a while... I wanted to come make sure you were ok... and then I caught his smell coming here..." Zero trailed, frowning. "Yuuki... why?... Have you no pity on yourself? Why do you insist on wanting him and suffering... year after year... your whole childhood spent on usleess wishes for his desire and you finally learn it's not what you had hoped for you yet you still want him." Zero's face was agony itself, the very definition. "Please... don't do this..." Zero wanted to reach out and touch her but how could her when here Kaname was coming and he wasn't sure what Yuuki needed right now. All he knew was that he needed to make sure Kaname didn't get close.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:22 pm
The chairman went to the window holding in his tears of joy. Yuuki looked over at him and asked, "Dad.. Are you alright?" The chairman nodded and sobbed out, "This is just a happy moment for me.. Just give me a minute.." Yuuki giggled lightly and looked back at Zero. His eyes filled with hate, agony and worriedness. Hearing Zero's words made her cringe. She didn't want Kaname anymore.. She just wanted to get rid of him. She took a deep breath and sighed. "The only reason the chairman and I decided to meet with him is to find out my past. And I myself want to confront him and ask him the most personal question." Whispering as low as she could. She sighed as she looked at him. She placed her hand on his arms, rubbing it gently. "Don't worry.. I got this under control." She smiled. I Hope.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:43 pm
Zero's eyes pleaded with her, begging her for a reason to pull her warmth to him. He reached and caught her pinky finger with his index finger, hooking it and holding it tightly, the fragile warmth melting his worry slightly. "Alright... Yuuki." He said softly but firmly, trying to show trust. With his free hand he laced his own fingers in his hair, a small habit he developed any time he got worried or nervous about something. Yuuki never noticed this habit, and he was happy for that, because he happened to do this almost every time she looked at him and smiled. He said nothing more, he wasn't sure what to say and Kaname was nearly at the door by now.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:01 pm
Yuuki smiled very warmly and gently at him. At the corner of her eye she still saw the chairman in his "fatherly" moment. She quickly placed her hand on his cheek and kissed his lips very gently and tenderly. Blushing. She sat back down in front of the fireplace, placing her hands on her lap. Sighing as she watched the flames sway from side to side. Gently and rhythmically. As if it were keeping to a special beat. Relaxed for a moment, her body tensed up as she heard the door knock. her fist curled up into a ball. Furious. Scared. Nervous. Many mixed emotions ran through her. Breathing deeply and heavily.

The chair had heard the knock. He went from "fatherly" to a serious look. Walking gracefully to the door he opened it. "Welcome Kaname.." He said with a monotone voice. Kaname stood there beautifully and gracefully. Having the most evilest grin and emotion as he saw Yuuki sitting by the fire place. "Chairman.. What is that you wish to speak about?" Noticing Zero standing in his way. Looking at him disgustedly. "Who brought the mongrel here?" He said as he walked towards Yuuki.

Yuuki closed her eyes as she felt his light footsteps walk towards her. Hearing his comment she spoke up, coldly, "Mongrel? Hah.. I wouldn't be calling him that.. Kaname.. And plus.. I have called him here.. You see.." She stood up and turned and looked at him. Having a small smirk on her face. "Zero here has accepted to be my lover.. Isn't that right, Zero?" She looked at him with hoping eyes that he would play along with her. The chairman knew what was going on so he stayed quiet in the background. Just nodding and agreeing to whatever Yuuki had planned. "You aren't mad.. are you.. BROTHER..?" Yuuki had hissed out the word Brother in disgust.

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:13 pm
Zero blushed madly, nodding even though it nearly killed him to be sickly pulled into her game to spite Kaname. He hated Kaname, and sure spiting him would be great but it was a lie, and he would never have her as his, at least that's what he'd spent numerous hours for many years convincing himself. He made himself swoop gracefully, but still very much like him, over to her. Wrapping himself around her and pulling her close to him, licking her neck slightly. "And you think I'm disgusting." He glared hard at Kaname.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:34 pm
She smirked at Kaname and looked deeply into Zero's eyes. The flame in her heart that burned for him started to burn stronger and rapidly. Kaname eyes burned with anger. He grabbed her hand and pulled her out of his grasp. Harshly and angrily her hissed, "Yuuki! You're Mine! And Mine Only! Understood?!" Yuuki looked shocked but she knew this was coming, she pushed out of him and stood next to Zero. "I refuse Kaname.. and plus i never agreed to be with you.. Never.." She spit back at him. "You are a despicable brother Kaname.. What would have mother and father said to your behavior to your LITTLE sister?!" She growled at him. Kaname stayed tense, not moving at all. Speechless, not expecting anything of this. "You.. You.. You remembered?!" Yuuki nodded.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:22 am
Zero stepped in front of Yuuki shielding her from Kaname's reach. "Don't touch her again." He growled lowly, staring viciously into Kaname's eyes. While he stood blocking Kaname's way to her, his hands quickly search for hers to hold. He said nothing else for the time being, as this was for Yuuki to argue, not him. He decided that thi was not how he fought anyways, if he was going to fight Kaname was going to die tonight. "Disgusting pure blood..." he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:17 am
Yuuki sighed and held Zero's hand tight. "She turned to look at Zero. "Zero.. Careful what you say.." She turned to look at Kaname. Kaname growled underneath his breath. "How is it so that you remembered already?!" He demanded. Yuuki raised up an eyebrow. "Hah.. Are you serious that you don't remember!?" She let go of Zero's hand and walked in front of Kaname. "See.. When you bit me.. your fangs contained everything i needed to bring out my vampire self that mother hid for many years. You triggered it, brother dearest." She smirked at him, walking back to Zero. Kaname grabbed Yuuki's wrist gently and pulled her towards him, cradled her in his arms. "Then you must remembered what our parents did.." Yuuki clenched her jaw. Lying she replied back to him, "No.. And i don't want to know.." Kaname smirked. "You are just wasting your time Yuuki, because now that your vampire self has awakened, you are suppose to be my fiance.." He smirked. Giving Zero an evil glare. Yuuki pushed him away from her, slapping his face, despising him even more.. The windows and walls cracked, shattering. Yuuki snarled, "I refuse.." She walked towards the door and saw the Chairman, "Let him go.." He nodded and walked towards Kaname.. Yuuki holding in her tears she looked at Zero, "Please come with me.."  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:03 pm
Zero glared hard one last time at Kaname before rushing to Yuuki and sweeping her into his arms, carrying her and walking off. "Shhh, Yuuki don't cry...please. I'll make it ok, anything you need I'll give you." HE tried to sound very soothing and smooth but his voice would never be the alluring voice that Kaname used to hold for her. Still, he loved her, kissed her softly and brought her into the safety of his room, re-bolting the door shut and keeping his gun near him. The windows remained blocked from earlier as he laid her down on the bed, hovering over her and kissing her forehead, then eyes, then nose, and cheeks, and finally her kissed her lips. "Please let me be the one to make it ok this time..." he pleaded softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:15 pm
Yuuki maintained to keep in her tears, she held on to Zero as close as she could. Feeling his warm, soft and gentle lips on her. Yuuki pulled him on her. She needed him, she wanted him, All she ever could want was Zero. Yuuki wrapping her arms around his neck and begun to kiss him deeply. Her finger ran through his silky, soft and silver hair. Yuuki needed her pain and memories to leave her. Zero was her antidote.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:29 pm
Zero didn't have this i mind when he said anything but he wasn't about to not kiss her back. So he did, he kissed her back hard, and longingly, years of his love for her poured into his kisses. Years of lonliness and grieving, pain all running away as he found her comfort in her kisses. She need him too, for now. He stroked one of her arms, holding himself up wit the other while he kissed her deeply.  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff