Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Metal Bamboo Grove- Hidden Entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:40 pm
{um yeah... four paragraphs.. really... sigh* I will try to}

Shika nodded his head, "I will come back with the whole boar." Shika didn't think it will be this easy, he have been killing boars as part of his train while his master was away for 5yrs, "Here piggy piggy." He search around and found a boar, but instead of just one he found a whole pack, they saw him and grunted, "Oh crap." He ran away and so ended day one.

Day two he found a boar, but it was already dead, he thought about it, then thought it would be disgraceful, and probably his master could guess he didn't do it since there was cut marks. He sighed and found no other boar that day.

Day three Shika found a live boar, but it was 10x bigger than the usual grunt that he killed, "Alright now to kill or knock this piggy." Then an idea appeared in his head and he taunted the pig. The pig charged and Shika jumped up into the air and rode the pig back to the camp.

Day four Shika got back and jumped off the pig, "Master I shall defeat this pig infront of you. He the used the darkness shadow v.1 and ten silhouettes appeared, "YEA ten shadows sword dance." {note this is not a jutsu it's a fighting move} The shadows and shika started to move in a circle around the pig creating a shadow around it. 5mins later the pig had died from massive head injuries.

{there you happy now}  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:47 am
( XD You were supposed to have an epic battle, beating the crap out of it. Thats why Mifune said it would be dangerous. But yeah, that did give me a laugh, so now you only have to do two paragraphs. Fight the boar with the weapon Mifune gave you. )  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:52 pm
{but I did... thought it's a comical verson.. sigh* what a drag now i have to have an epic battle... you don't pay me enough... in fact you don't even pay me at all [always wanted to say that]}.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:05 pm
{fine the epic version of the battle}

Shika rode on the boar, before it threw him off. He looked in his masters direction and nodded so that he would watch him. He then attempted his jutsu, but the boar charge at him before he could make a hand sign. He used his tracker ability and jumped ten feet in the air and fu-whacked him in the back. His wooden sword had a vibration in it. The boar squealed and charge at him again.

5mins later of dodge and hitting the boar got enraged and started to attack even more defenselessly and faster. Shika then pulled out a light bomb and threw it casting blinding light to blind the beast while he began his jutsu. {I'm just going to do random hand signs, but only this once and never again}, "Horse rabbit ram boar rabbit dragon rabbit. He then focused his chakra, "DARKNESS SHADOW JUTSU v.1!!!". Nine clones appeared, "Shadow technique ten shadows sword dance." The shadows and Shika ran around the boar in a rhythmic beat of feet. The circle turned into a dark vortex and nothing could be seen out side, but on the inside one at a time the shadows and Shika took turns attacking the beast in the head to cause it massive head injuries. when it all was over there was a boar that looked okay on the outside, but on the inside it's brain no longer function.
{happy now or do I need to use the sword in real life.. if i can even fine one cheap}  

emo jiraiya1

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:26 pm
( O>O Ah... thats okay. Good job.)

Mifune looked to Shika, then to the twitching body of the boar. He pulled his katana sack off his back and raised it above the boar's head, then brought it down hard. A sickening crunch was heard, then Mifune lifted the sack and swung it back over his shoulder. "Good. Now learn to use that Bokken over a real sword. If you can defeat your opponents with a Bokken, then you'll be a god among the swordsmen..." Mifune smiled, flicking the toothpick out of his mouth as he walked away.

"...Thats how my master taught me..."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:58 am
Shika looked at him, "Jutsu or no jutsu, and if it's non jutsu can I light the sword on fire to even the playing field by a little." Shika had a serious face and wasn't joking for once.
(just so you won't ask for many paragraphs I'll start to act serious in my role plays when in battle)  

emo jiraiya1

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:58 pm
(Roleplay is about writing. Thats the whole idea. It should be a minimum of a paragraph each post. For fighting, 2 or 3. )

Mifune turned to him, his own serious look matching Shika's. "That sword is to stay with you till' I say so. If its charred, burnt, and nothing but cinders, you will have disobeyed my tutelage..."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:05 pm
Shika sighed, "Alright so no fire.. but jutsu is okay right?" If the answer was no then he knew he would learn kendo soon, or so he is thinking. He then grabbed the sword with a strong grasp as if a samurai readying for battle.  

emo jiraiya1

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:05 am
Mifune sighed. "Shika, you can use jutsu in your battle. But the idea of this lesson is rely on your own brute strength sometimes. Hiding behind a wall of shadows won't keep you safe forever. When that wall dissapates, you need a backup plan. That Bokken will be your lifeline. Use it wisely..."

Mifune turned and walked off. He had other matters to attend to, and Shika needed to go out and see the world on his own. Mifune would end up seeing him later on...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:40 am
Shika sighed, he guess he had no other choice, but to live in solitude again or try to make it in the civilized. He waved his master good bye and left to his bamboo house and tore it down then fished a weeks supply of fish and extra to sell. He hoped to see his master, but before that he was given a mission. He had to learn the way of the sword... he then looked down where he used to live, " I guess this is where I leave." He then went on his journey to surpass his master.  

emo jiraiya1

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:46 am
He after the hot springs he was now refreshed and sighed, "I love this place too much to get away from it." He then rebuilt his home of bamboo sticks. He later picked up his wooden sword and practice on the bamboo striking it with little power, but swiftly. He sighed, "Why was I from trackers and not swords man." He cursed that he had barely any upper body strength. Then an idea came to his head, what if he could work out just like he uses his clones to recon to know where ever thing is. He then made five other clones, one for push ups, one for kendo, one for running, and the last two were sparing each other. He himself was practicing on the bamboo tree.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:25 am
He woke up the next day feeling sore, "Note to self next time just make on other not five others". He then made one other, "Alright you message me and i'll message you." An hour later both Shika and the clone were feeling great. Shika and the clone then dueled, Shika then realized it wasn't a darkness shadow, but a shadow clone. He then killed the clone and made a darkness clone, but instead of just one five were summoned yet again. He sighed and made two duel each other, two to do kendo, and the last one and him practice swings on the bamboo.  

emo jiraiya1

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:05 am
He awoke today feeling not as sore, but he did feel a little stronger. He then made the darkness clones, but today the number increased by one. He now had six clones. He mad two spar, two do push ups, and two do kendo, he himself went to practice his tracker skills so that he won't get rusty.

Later he unsummon the clones. He grabbed his hand made fishing pole and decided to fish. He caught only minnows. He shrugged it was better than nothing, so he cooked two minnows and left the other three for bait. After eating he sighed, " If I do master the sword will it make my problems go away or make it worse." The shadows voice appeared in his head again, 'Maybe you should forget the sword and go with you ancestors and fight had and had with your shadows', "yeah and maybe you can stop trying to control me, 'sorry I only control the weak, Shika got angry and tried to ignore the shadow, but it failed the his shadow then formed into his silhouette and was going to talk to him, but shika used darkness shadow v.2 and summon a wolf to told the evil shadow to stay away. The evil shadow shrugged and went away and then the wolf shadow disappeared. He cursed that he still couldn't hold that jutsu for long.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:18 pm
Shika awoke noticing that a day had pasted... it was strange that when no on was around him time seemed to past really fast. He got up and instead of training, he focus on his jutsu and made one darkness shadow clone, He taught the clone how to fish. Later he made one clone again and made this clone spar against him in kendo.  

emo jiraiya1

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:55 am
Shika had made a month of training within 3 days. He then decide he should learn the darkness kunai. He looked in the book in his bag. He then flipped to the page to find where it is. The page was there, but he had troubles understanding the page. He then realized it was in shadow not by hand writing, he went into the shade and the words appeared. He saw that this jutsu took too much chakra for him so he decide to train chakra control and also sword training. He focus for 5mins straight meditating. He then used darkness shadow v.2 and summon his copy, his worst nightmare. Shika's first words to his shadow was, "You try to take over and I'll never uses this jutsu again. The shadow nodded it understand. Shika then told the shade, "I'm going to practice my chakra, you are going to learn how to wield a sword. The shade snickered, "Whatever you know I know." Shika shuddered, he didn't like the shade's smile at all. He then replied to it, "Then practice it with the darkness clones". The shade nodded again and summoned 15 darkness clones. Shika just glared at him, "Show off". The shade just smiled showing his kishin like teeth.

Shika went to the waterfall with in the bamboo forest and sat underneath it pulsing his chakra to endure the heavy water splashing against his back.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff