Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Vampire Siblings

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Durem, Roleplay, Community 

Reply Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.
Gates of Terrace ~Accepting forms whenever~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:35 pm
Aurelie giggled as she walked on, a finger moving as she motioned him to walk with her, "You mean the artificial biome or the last sentence of a person and the world and a person being the world?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:33 pm
the world thing  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:33 pm
Aurelie laughed, "It's quite simple and self explanatory comrade. In the world you are only just a single person. One usually of no significance as there are millions just like you. However, emotion isn't exactly rational with percentages and numbers. Say for example there is a mother and a son. The son is just one person to the world. However, to the mother, the son is her world, her entire life. She would live for him and she would die for him. Understand now?" she looked at him a twinge in her lip as her expression was quizzical.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:01 am
eek *steps back from the look of ur expression*  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:24 am
Aurelie gave a soft laugh, "Hmm maybe I shouldn't look at you anymore if you're going to respond that way. Anyhow, do you understand Kuro?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:00 am
confused nope*puts my sword away*  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:54 am
"Contemplate on it comrade, but here. Follow me" Aurelie walked in a blazing direction but the sun was quickly setting as the temperature turned cold.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:26 am
hmm ok*follows aurelie slowly*  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:50 pm
It took a while but Aurelie finally reached a large white dome in the middle of a desert. A river was running out from under it wounding into the desert, "Shall we go in comrade?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:02 pm
um ok 3nodding  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:12 pm
Aurelie nodded as she walked towards the door. Opening it a cool brisk breeze blew out to greet them as Aurelie walked inside. Inside, the dome was bright like it was the afternoon and the environment was lush as a rain forest even though the dome was in the middle of nowhere. She turned to Kuro, "Interesting and breath taking, isn't it Kuro?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:20 pm
hmm its ok  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:31 pm
Aurelie's brows arched at Kuro's response, "Hmm I expected more of an awe filled response comrade. This was all done by science. Like it is called, it is an artificial biome. The sun itself is artificial light, the plants and water were also made somehow by the scientists. I do not know how, I just monitor the domes. There are many just like this. Though, we are done in our journey. Shall we move back to Terrace comrade?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:54 pm
i dont think i wil revivel my powers to you u couldnt copy it anyways my power is to powerfull for scients to control it would break ur mechins(i think i spellt that wrong sorry)  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:02 pm
"I never asked for you to reveal your powers comrade. Besides, the kind of science I've seen them use is unlike anything I've ever seen before. It might be able to match your powers" Aurelie quickly turned walking out of the artificial biome, "Let us take out leave comrade."  
Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff