Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
Other books TG fans may like. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avaline

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:07 pm
Shanahara, Harry Potter, Wheel of time, and Elvenbane are some other cool fantasy novels to check out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:37 pm
sabre_sword
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
sabre_sword
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
sabre_sword
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
salvotore is cool i like the newest ones and the old ones inbetwen got meh. i have from the dark elf trilogy all the way up to the hunters blades trilogy cool my favorite charcter in all that whole world is jarlaxle/9sorry if i spelled it wrong) and harkell harpelll is kind of funny oh and who doesnt like drizzt? i mean come on he's the hero mrgreen

-squee- I love Drizzt heart
how many books have you read of drizzts sereis? theres so many im suprised it didnt die after they got wulfgar back

I've only read the.. oh what was it called.. that one trilogy.. -momentary memory lapse- ..the one with Crenshinibon.
the icewind dale trilogy thats good becuase that was the first series of books he wrote but you should get the dark elf trilogy too it was like 50 times better if not 100 mrgreen drizzt kicksAZ!

My friend owns like every book, I told her I'd read it if my endless stack of books to read ever ceases to be. If you like R.A. Salvatore you should join the Bregan D'aerthe. Co-founded by me. It's still a baby guild but it will grow!
OMG you have a guild called Bregan D'aerthe? ill assume you allready have a jarlaxle but what about artemis enteri (sorry if i missspell anything i havent read these books for like 3 years)  

Rivlen

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:23 pm
Avaline
Shanahara, Harry Potter, Wheel of time, and Elvenbane are some other cool fantasy novels to check out.

BAGS! You read Elvenbane! I LOVE THAT SERIES! I also love Harry Potter. I'm working on a Snape Marauders costume. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:31 pm
....i dont know half the series you guys are talking about and i dont like harry potter...i watched the movies and thats as much as i could make myself do...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:15 pm
Pick up a few some time. You'd like Piers Anthony. And Elvenbane rocks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:05 pm
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
ZerimarObon
Anybody else read the Shanara series?
woot! shanara right here! i dont think ive read all there is to read but i read sword of shanara elfstones and wishsong. elfstones was my favorite mrgreen

Oh man! There's waaaaay more than that, that's only the first three. There's even a prequel called First King of Shannara.
The Shannara books are as follows:

Shannara:

-First King of Shannara (Prequal)
-Sword of Shannara
-Elfstones of Shannara
-Wishsong of Shannara

The Heritage of Shannara:

-The Scions of Shannara
-The Druid of Shannara
-The Elf Queen of Shannara
-The Talismans of Shannara

The Voyage of the Jerle Shannara:

-Ilse Witch
-Antrax
-Morgawr

The High Druid of Shannara

-Jarka Ruus

There's more I'm sure, but I only have up to Morgawr. That's at least 13 books in the series. Go Terry Brooks! (Is it just me or do a lot of authors have the name Terry?)  

ZerimarObon

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:12 pm
...........still have no idea wtf those books are....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:44 pm
Nope me either. They sound like they'd be somewhere in the subject range of R.A. Salvatore though..  

sabre_sword
Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:53 pm
sabre_sword
Nope me either. They sound like they'd be somewhere in the subject range of R.A. Salvatore though..

You need to read Susan Kay's novel Phantom. It's out of print, so you have to get it second hand or at the library. It's a great book. It's about Erik.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:23 am
i need a new book series or something...im not shure what i want to read yet though...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:30 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
i need a new book series or something...im not shure what i want to read yet though...

Piers Anthony's Incarnations of Immortality series is just the series for you. On a Pale Horse is the first one.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:08 pm
I may have to look it up...im jst kinda bleh right now...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:42 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
I may have to look it up...im jst kinda bleh right now...

Yeah. I know how you feel. Lots of crap going on and to top it all off, the muses have vacated my area for the mean time.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:10 pm
sabre_sword
shanara is very diffrent from forgoten realms hey zerimar did the begining of the sword of shanara remind you at all of the lord of the rings?

in other news i have finished knife of dreams and ive finally started chainfire all i have to say is WTF eek exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim that book is crazy! theres so much going on im at the part where nicci is about to go on a horse to the imperial troops so she can kill kronos and richard and cara are going to talk to shota surprised i wonder if she will remember kahlan confused i hope she does im getting mad at everyone not remembering! mad  

Rivlen

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:43 am
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
sabre_sword
shanara is very diffrent from forgoten realms hey zerimar did the begining of the sword of shanara remind you at all of the lord of the rings?

in other news i have finished knife of dreams and ive finally started chainfire all i have to say is WTF eek exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim that book is crazy! theres so much going on im at the part where nicci is about to go on a horse to the imperial troops so she can kill kronos and richard and cara are going to talk to shota surprised i wonder if she will remember kahlan confused i hope she does im getting mad at everyone not remembering! mad

that book wuz great i loved it...near the end it picks up so much i read like the last 300 pages in one sitting...didnt get up or anything i wuz held to the book lol....
Oh and Phan..i know what you mean...it sucks but we are strong and we will get through this right babe?  
-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games