Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:32 pm
Darren waited till the others were turned around and then gave a nod to Jaime. He felt bad that he'd had to do that, but there hadn't seemed to be a choice. Jaime would have gotten his arse kicked for sure, and then Darren's body..what would they do to him?

Kyle clapped 'Darren' on the back as they walked out and down the hall. "Sorry your plan didn't work out man. The runt disappeared so the girls didn't know where to find him. Jeese, getting hit on by that little creeper."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:39 pm
Jaime shrugged in response to Kyle. "You've seen some of the dogs that have hit on me, so I think we can both say that I've had worse," he said with a chuckle. It was a good thing that he had an interest in theatre, otherwise he might not have been able to pull this off. In the back of his mind, though, he was worried about Darren now.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:43 pm
The guys laughed at that, while the girls came a bit closer to 'Darren'. At the foot of the stairs, Derrick was leaning against a wall and watching the party, sipping a Dr. Pepper. As the group came down the stairs, he frowned while looking at them, "Did I miss something?"

Rex laughed, "You shoulda seen it man! Everything went perfectly! Well..better actually, different but wayyy better!"

Derrick raised a brow and gave Rex a look like he was nuts, "What are you talking about?"

Darren watched the door close and then layed back, blinking up at the ceiling as he closed his eyes, intending to take a breather but falling asleep instead.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:47 pm
Jaime felt sick to his stomach seeing Derrick's face. Stifling a grimace he looked to Kyle and Rex. "Why don't you guys replay the scene for him? I need something to drink and some air," he said as he brushed by Derrick, unable to look at him. Not to mention, he knew he wouldn't be able to tell Derrick about it without wanting to pummel him since it seemed to be pretty much his idea.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:51 pm
Derrick frowned at that, as the group spread around him and eagerly told him the story.

Sorcia was on the back porch, there were fewer people down there. She was in an older boy's arms with her hands wrapped around his neck and his around her waist, kissing him soundly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:02 pm
Jaime went and got a cup of punch before heading outside in the back. As he walked out the door, he looked to the side and saw a couple making out...but then he did a double take, realizing it was Sorcia. Just the person he needed at the moment. "Sors!" he said, not caring if he was interrupting something. "I need to talk to you..." he continued, the earnest apparent in his voice.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:08 pm
Sorcia jumped, whirling around as her arms fell to her sides and she looked somewhat wide-eyed at Jaime. The young man she was with jumped slightly and came into the light as Sorcia pulled away..the young man that was like an older brother to Jaime, and who was in fact Darren's older brother, Maddix.

Sorcia hadn't been thinking about Jaime or Darren's presence since Jaime didn't attend parties so it hadn't fully entered her mind despite bringing them there.

Maddix looked to the other, "Feel free to stay..I know who you are, Jaime." Apparently Sorcia had told him..somewhere in between kissing Jaime's little sister. His expression was hesitant, waiting for Jaime's reaction.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:12 pm
Jaime clenched his jaw and stared at Sorcia. "Just tell the whole world, why don't you?" he said, the annoyance and anger apparent. "But fine, since you already know, first of all, keep your hands off my sister. But more importantly, I need you to go get Darren out of here. Someone spiked his drink and there was this whole big dramatic scene. I just think it would be better if we got him out of here."  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:23 pm
Sorcia glared indignantly, "I didn-" Maddix gave her a look that caused her to cut off as she pulled away and crossed her arms, "It's Maddix, he was going to find out anyway."

Maddix grimaced at the bit of keeping his hands off Jaime's sister, and he respectfully brought his arms back. He didn't want to upset his 'little brother' too badly, especially while Jaime was in his situation. At the bit about spiking Darren's drink, Maddix's eyes narrowed, "What?"

And then before he could say more, the sound of something breaking and several yells and even some cheers erupted. Sorcia darted in first, Maddix looked to Jaime and then followed. As they entered, they saw Derrick, having just punched Kyle and he now threw a hard punch in Rex's face so that both men were on the ground. "You idiots!" he hissed, glaring down at them before looking to the other members of the group. And without another word, he stormed upstairs and towards the room Darren was in.

He opened the door and saw the person he thought was Jaime sprawled on the bed, not awake..was he sleeping? Derrick came over quickly, "Hey! Runt! Wake up, damnit you'd better just be asleep!" He shook Jaime a little and then watched the other's eyes open. Derrick exhaled before glaring, "You are going home."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:36 pm
Jaime ran in, and watched the scene. "What the hell..." he breathed. He saw Derrick running upstairs, and he muttered worriedly, "Darren!" Immedaitely, Jaime darted up the stairs behind Derrick. As the other was entering the room, Jaime sped up. "You leave him the hell alone!" he growled, not knowing Derrick was going to help.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:41 pm
Maddix and Sorcia followed, standing in the doorway to watch the scene play out. Darren seemed very surprised and looked wide-eyed at Derrick and then to Jaime as he entered.

Derrick moved back as Jaime entered, glaring at him. "Why? So you can leave him up here drunk? I heard about those jacka**es plan. It had nothing to do with me, I hate alcohaul." He hauled Jaime up by the arm, pushing him towards Jaime and 'Jaime' stumbled and then grabbed 'Darren's' arm to steady himself. "Have someone take him home, or take him home yourself. Mark can stand in as Captain." Derrick's expression was angry.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:47 pm
Jaime helped Darren wrapping his arm under Darren's. He just continued to stare down Derrick. "I don't understand...why did they say you were involved?" he asked, still angry.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:54 pm
Derrick scowled, "I don't know, why did they tell me you were involved? Obviously the little pricks are lying, I don't know why. And I know Kyle and Rex aren't smart enough to lie on their own. Someone planned this out, and it wasn't me, and I'm guessing it wasn't you. I have my faults, but getting a kid drunk and playing with him isn't something I'd ever allow or condone. Got that?"

Darren stayed close to Jaime, looking groggily at Derrick as he spoke. He'd always seemed to hate Jaime particularly, so why help him? Unless he really did find it immortal, as he'd said. Making Derrick a better guy than he'd thought..although he was still angry with him for his constant torment of Jaime..but then, he'd seemed almost..worried when he found 'Jaime' asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:58 pm
Jaime still glowered at Derrick. He knew the torment that Derrick had made him endure. "Whatever you say," he practically growled. He turned and began to help Darren down the stairs. He leaned his head down as they walked. "Don't worry, buddy...we're going to get you home," he whispered softly. He looked to Sorcia. "Can you go get the car?" he asked.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:09 pm
Derrick heard the near-growl and watched the other walk out, he walked to the top of the stairs and watched them going on, keeping his eyes on them all the way until they left and then he sighed in relief and irritation. If something had happened to Jaime...

Darren's eyes were slowly closing and he did his best not to let them. At the soft whisper, he nodded and mumbled, "Thanks, Jam"

Sorcia heard the question and nodded, darting the rest of the way down and out to the car to get it started. Maddix walked ahead of them, moving people aside so that Darren and Jaime could get through and once outside, he did the same with the out front partygoers, opening the back seat door so that Darren could get in.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff