Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Baka Neko Army

Back to Guilds

An organization bent on world domination and fun! 

Tags: baka, neko, cats, army, random 

Reply Randomness, spam, and mindrot
Random Chatting and bumping, If you so wish. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Never gonna-
  give you up
  let you down
  run around and desert you
  make you cry
  say goodbye
  tell a lie and hurt you
  [all the above]
View Results

JessicaRaine
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:14 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
yes you own spiderpig.

What? Give me that. *takes paper* Jessica Robert? *crumbles paper in anger* no, not her...not now...SUNDAE! Ready the turret rifels and assemble the army.
Yay!
Huh the army? what for?

Jessica Robert is my mortal enemy. last time I saw her, this happened. *places a finger by my temple and pushes, and my eye pops out* you may touch it if you like.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:21 pm
Ehh I think I'll pas on touching there, I don't want to see anything else popping out  

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:22 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:08 pm
I meant touch the glass eye. it makes a wonderful marble. but there is no time, the troops must be assembled  

JessicaRaine
Captain

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:03 pm
JessicaRaine
I meant touch the glass eye. it makes a wonderful marble. but there is no time, the troops must be assembled
Yes Yes, I'll, but there is a problem you sent em' all to buy you Pockys so there is none around right now  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:46 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Yes Yes, I'll, but there is a problem you sent em' all to buy you Pockys so there is none around right now

this is not good...well, the two of us cannot possibly fight her off...come, let's hide in the secret bomb shelter  

JessicaRaine
Captain

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:40 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine

this is not good...well, the two of us cannot possibly fight her off...come, let's hide in the secret bomb shelter
:O there was a bomb shelter? but wait how will the army know we are here when they come back with your pockys  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:15 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine

:O there was a bomb shelter? but wait how will the army know we are here when they come back with your pockys

they will see the smoke and hear the screams before they get within 1000 feet  

JessicaRaine
Captain

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:10 am
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine

they will see the smoke and hear the screams before they get within 1000 feet
I'm confuse, who is gonna be screaming?  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:19 pm
us and the carrots...I pray we live to see tomorrow. come *leads you to the bomb shelter*  

JessicaRaine
Captain

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:00 am
JessicaRaine
us and the carrots...I pray we live to see tomorrow. come *leads you to the bomb shelter*
Screaming carrots? eek hey Jessica wait, why there's gonna be screaming carrots!? and why we have to pray? I don't know how to pray! *Shouts like Kel: Oh here we go again!*  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:18 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Screaming carrots? eek hey Jessica wait, why there's gonna be screaming carrots!? and why we have to pray? I don't know how to pray! *Shouts like Kel: Oh here we go again!*

please stay calm...I'm certain we'll survive this  

JessicaRaine
Captain

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:53 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine

NO WE WON'T!! the only orange screaming thing I would like, is ORANGE SODA!  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:40 pm
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine

shh, she'll find us if you're too loud. *brings you to the bomb shelter and locks the door*

Jessica Robert: OH JESSICA! JESSICA RAINE!!! HERE I COME! TONIGHT YOU DINE IN HELL!
Raine: *plugging ears and humming to block out her voice*  

JessicaRaine
Captain

Super Sundae Combo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:54 pm
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine
Super Sundae Combo
JessicaRaine

shh, she'll find us if you're too loud. *brings you to the bomb shelter and locks the door*

Jessica Robert: OH JESSICA! JESSICA RAINE!!! HERE I COME! TONIGHT YOU DINE IN HELL!
Raine: *plugging ears and humming to block out her voice*
OMG where did that voice came from!?  
Randomness, spam, and mindrot

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas