Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:28 pm
"It would still be better if I didn't completely stand out," Lily said, leaning her bow and quiver against a nearby tree. "And, I'll do that if anything goes worng, I promise." Then she looked intently into his eyes and for a moment she felt frightened. So much could change in a moment and everything could go horribly wrong. Then she forced her fears away and turned and began to make her way towards the Academy.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:32 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
Drake gave Synthic a bewildered heart. "Now did I say that I was a heartless man? And did I not say that that poor fellow had been through enough?" HE wasn't sure how many clues this girl needed. "Hold on for a sec'." He told her and reach into his pocket. He pulled out a matchbox and lit a match. The light illuminated a small diameter. "You sure you're alright?" He asked the girl, looking at the marks on her body and nearly losing his smile.
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:33 pm
Sheena sighed and made her way up to the side of the lab, running up the wall expertly and jumping onto the seal of a window. She began working to pick the lock with a wire from the outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:34 pm
"..." Kir looked at the bow and quiver for a few moments. He walked over to them and strapped them onto himself in case he would be unable to get them later. It was painful to get it on him because of his broken arm, but he ignored the pain and eventually he wore Lily's weapons.

Synthic looked down at herself and saw what happened. She cringed and moved away from the light, "I'm fine...! I'm...!" She hugged herself like she was afraid she was going to burst, "I'm fine!" She said. In her eyes flashed dread.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:39 pm
Lily quickly found the place they'd entered through before and opened it like Amaranth had and was quickly inside again. She carefuly walked down the hallway, trying to avoid everyone. At one point, she had to duck into an empty lab to avoid being seen. In side there, she found some lab coats and figured, if she was spotted, people might be less suspious of her and pulled one on. She hoped that she could find Synthic soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:40 pm
"S-Synthic. A-are you dyin'?" Drake asked tentatively. Was it a tick of the light, or was that worry in his eyes?

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:43 pm
Kir fidgeted nervously. He didn't like it that Lily was inside that horrid place by herself, and he knew that she was doing it for him.
"Please be okay," Kir prayed.

"I'm fine!" Synthic said again, shivering, "I don't want you to see me like this, please leave now!" She said, gritting her teeth. They were slightly pointed, "I-I don't want you to see me like this..." She repeated. She looked more or less afraid of herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:46 pm
Lily quickly began to search for Synthic again but as she got closer to where the test subjects were, she made to keep hding in empty rooms to avoid being noticed. One of the rooms was a supply closet and she remembered that Synthic had needed some things to finihs the cure for Kir and she quickly searched for them and found everything. "Great," she murmured and she put everything she found into an empty medical bag and slung it over her shoulder. This helped her keep up her guise as a researcher there.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:51 pm
Drake grabbed onto the bars, this time his smile did vanish. "No, tell me what's happening t' yah!" He shouted at her, momentarily forgetting that he wasn't supposed to be in here and if anyone noticed the unconscious scientist, he could be in trouble. Unless they thought him feral from injuries. Then he was just in for a trip to the infirmary.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:54 pm
"...!" Kir felt a large pang of pain in his chest. He knelt down to the forest floor and placed his hand over his chest, "Premonition..." Kir thought in fear.
Just as he thought it something was shot towards him. He jumped back and the tranquilizer dart grazed his shoulder.
Five hunters came out from the bushes, "About time we locate you. You're pretty dumb to come back here," One of them said.
Kir started to get dizzy from the drug. He removed the wooden block from his mouth and he lunged at the hunters, more than ready to kill them.

"... Drake..." Synthic coughed again, "You shouldn't be here... I might kill you... Please..." She pleaded with Drake, "I'm turning into a monster, and I can't stop the infection from spreading... Please, I can't promise you that you'll be safe..." She kept herself as far away from Drake as she could.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:59 pm
Lily was almsot to where Synthic was being held when the unthinkable happened. A researcher came around the corner and was walking towards her with no rooms for her to hide in. Lily forced herself to remain calm as she passed the man and thought she was in the clear when he called out to her, "Hey, wait," she forze and turned to face him, unsure of what she was going to do but then she saw that he wasn't acting hostile towards her. He just held a ring of keys out to her. "I forgot to put these back in the safe when I was done, if you're headed that way, would you mind?" he asked. Lily just gave him a small smile and shook her head, taking the keys from him. "Not at all," she sid and turned and began to walk again as the man did. She forced herself to stay calm because she wanted to jump up and down at the thought that her disguise was working because that would give her away. Soon she was just outside the door of where they kept test subjects.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:00 pm
sharrocko sighed and walked up to the facility. "ok distraction time." said sharrocko as he dropped his skin and became his skeletal form, and broke down though the front door, sounding off several alarms.  

blind-hawks-master

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:03 pm
"They... they wouldn't. They just said they were gonna punish yah for disobeyin' them." Drake muttered. "If I had known..." It was true that he wanted people to suffer for his suffering. But he didn't want people to suffer as he had. The pain of the experiments along with being turned into a killer and a beast that could never go back to his people. That coupled with the fact that he still was in the right mind... A noise outside the door interrupted his line of thought. "s**t..." He muttered and ran to the door, holding it shut.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:06 pm
Just as Kir was about to attack one of the guards the sirens cut through the snowy sky.
"...?!" Kir jerked from fright.
The hunters took advantage of that and hit Kir hard on his head, knocking him out.
"... No... Hel-" Kir fell.
The hunters bound Kir's arms and legs and brought him inside the Academy using the secret entrance. He was brought to the testing chambers again, and the scientists assigned to him started to connect the wiring to Kir again.

Synthic cowered and held her hands to her ears. Her hearing had improved while she was in confinement.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:08 pm
Just as Lily went to open the door, Drake held it shut. She looked surprised and tried to see if it was locked but there wasn't a lock on the dorr. She was mostly ignoring the sirens, thinking that they would just be a distraction to help her. She then tried to force the door open.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games