Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:09 am
((please, i haven't even used the tip of the iceburg of my potensiol, i'm not saying i'd win, i'm just saying it wouldn't be an easy fight))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:12 am
(( Well when I was just a Genin I was able to fight off the kage of the moon...before he poisoned us...(but he did defeat mikyo too) and by chuunin I took down sojiro in the forums battles against him and mikyo. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:21 am
((At genin i was able to fight off an S-Rank nin, an in in that 9 way battle i was able to hold my own agaist, you, sengetsu, and futashi, all of which are S-rank nin, one of which has a tailed beast.....))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:23 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
((At genin i was able to fight off an S-Rank nin, an in in that 9 way battle i was able to hold my own agaist, you, sengetsu, and futashi, all of which are S-rank nin, one of which has a tailed beast.....))
(( I wasn't really trying I was holding out for sengetsu, futashi and mikyo and also I doubt they were showing there full potential either but I will admit your defenitly past the genin level. ))

@Orion: I'm working on your pic right now.  

Dark-Ninja70

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:40 am
((Okay guys, we've officially spammed an entire page of my training grounds. Chill out a little.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:17 pm
User Image

((Here you go sorry couldn't do better but the real image was so small inlargeing it ect was hard. Also we weren't fighting we were just kidding around me and Jake are cool))  

Dark-Ninja70

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:27 pm
((Thanks Dark, but that's not what I meant. I'm sure you guys are cool, it's just that we're spamming up my training grounds.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:54 pm
Kazuma smiled at Orion "Fine but what do you want me to do for training" he said and smiled broadly then looked around for a little. Then he looked at Dp "Yes i'm Hyuuga and i do use my swords rather well but still you do not know all about me for me have never met before in the training grounds, and you definatly have not heard about me from around the land". Kazuma looked at Orion "So do you want me to put the weights I alredy had on back on to add weight to i dare say challenge my dtrength" he said with a smile.  

irishshamrock12

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:19 pm
Orion simply shook his head.
"No, not yet. I want you both to have the same weights on so that Tai can catch up."

((That's all I can really post until ANBU posts. Patience is the trademark of a good rp'er.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:56 pm
Kazuma looked at him "Alright but the training will be eaiser for me than for him like this" he said still smiling while using it to hide his hopes for Orion to challenge him and be able to show him his power.

((Sorry my hunger pooofed me to Taco Bell for food))

irishshamrock12

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:08 pm
Dp smiled, "if orion would allow it, i would like to spar with you...." he said, turning to orion....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:32 pm
Kazuma looked at him "He won't mind and i will accept just no weapons just jutsu and kenkai genkai" He said with a devilsh smile and activated his Byakugan for the sparring match.  

irishshamrock12

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:05 pm
"fine," he said, droping his swords on the ground, and activating his tirogan stage 2, "i would take the gloves off, but i cant, they are bound to me," he said, taking a strong fist stance, "you can start, or are you going to use your 'ultimate defence'," he said, saying the last part sarcasticly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:32 pm
Kazuma cracked his fingers and neck "You go first he said standing still waiting for the atack as he looked at his teketsus for a strong spot and weak spot, while doing this he laughed quietly.  

irishshamrock12

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:34 pm
((just to give you an idea of the speed my guy is capable of, my speed with the weights is about as fast as rock lee without the weights))
Dp smiled as he almost instantly went in for a body punch, at speeds untraceable to all but the well trained eye.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff