Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:02 pm
RAhenno smiled and took the kiss. "I know" He said happly. He put his hands around. "So how are we going to plan this wedding."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:12 pm
((Pyro it's engaged, with an E))

"I don't know." Masumi said with a big smile, more happy then she ever been in her life. "I think..." She started off saying but then she started screaming and pushed him back. Masumi looked at her arms as vines began to grow from her own skin and started to wrap around her.  

Masumi H Dekata

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:20 pm
((Ah...your spelling mistakes make me want to add you to my collection of puppets and FORCE you to go through several thousand courses of English lessons...anyway...odd twist. Unexpected. Mokuton bloodline? That is what it's called, right?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:29 pm
((Yes I do have the Mokuton Bloodline, but this is actully a result of my Custom Clan, the Hyaka Clan. And since i'm SOOOOO HAPPY TO GET IT. I'll post it hehe

Pic: User Image

Name: Hyaka Clan

Requirements: Mokuton

Description: The Hyaka Clan has the element of Mokuton, which means that they can control and have a natural affinity towards plant life. However, this clan is more oriented towards flowers then anything else, and can "commune" with them like humans. Each clan member is also aligned with a specific flower, which is indicated by the color of their hair. If a Hyaka clan member puts their bare hands or feet on exposed ground or soil, flowers will spring up around the point of contact in a 3-foot radius. These flowers retract back into the ground when the person moves outside of the range, and the flowers that are generated are random.

Ability: The abilities of a Hyaka Clan member remain dormant until they reach a point of high positive emotional feeling, which can happen ether by falling in love or a deep friendship. At this point the abilities “bloom” in a way. The member's body goes through a transformation, which vines sprout from their body and cover them completely. The vine-covered body is then covered by what seems to be a flower bud cocoon, with them being in the center.

While inside the body goes though a metamorphosis to which the user's hair will change color to reflect a particular flower (users choice). The users blood is then slowly turned to a type of plasma which is highly toxic and also gives them immunity to poison, bacteria, and viruses. While in this cocoon state the member is left completely defenseless and will need to be protected until the transformation is complete, the person that usual protects them is the person they had the deep feelings for. After 48 hours the bud will bloom revealing the new person.

Their hair will be the same color as the a specific flower that is aligned with them, and on some cases there eyes will change color. But even more of a change is the members skin will be paler then normal, and will also have a mark on there back of their plant. And with this change comes a number of powers such as the ability to Communicate with Plants, Plant Manipulation, Immunity to all toxins, bacteria, and viruses, and Ability to slowly heal in sunlight.

Weakness: However because of there new plant like body, Fire Jutsu are highly damaging, even more then to a normal shinobi. As well as the user growing weak if out of sunlight for long periods of time.))  

Masumi H Dekata

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:30 pm
((DUDE ITS NOT LIKE IM GONA DIE GOSH DAMN CALM UR NECK))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:31 pm
Rahenno slid back and watched as Masumi change. "Masumi!!" He walked closer to watch.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:36 pm
((Hmmm...really weak? I should learn some fire-style moves. -_=))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:41 pm
((Pyro if you yell at me again I will kill you. The one thing I will not tolerate is being yelled at.))

Masumi dropped to her knees as the vines rapidly covered her body, wrapping her up tight. The only thing that was showing was her green eyes and his right arm. She reached out for Rahenno. "Rahenno!" Masumi called out as the last bit of vines covered her arm and her eyes. Her vine covered body was then incased in a large flower bud and there was no movement.

((And now we wait 48 hours lol sorry transformations take time. Also Lenon I counter the weakness with Earth and Water Jutsu. Plus the fact I'm a medical ninja lol. But why would you wanna hurt me sad ))  

Masumi H Dekata

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:48 pm
((Hmmm...let's think...you'd probably think that an Akatsuki member wouldn't care who he hurts. I blew up the Cafe and the Hospital. =_=))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:52 pm
((But I thought we were friends sad ...Are you going to try to turn me to a puppet eek ))  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:54 pm
Rahenno reached out toward Masumi but the vives covered her before he could get to her. What's going on? He thought  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:56 pm
((Lolz...if you die, then I'll add you to my collection. It might not be me who kills you.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:57 pm
(( I WASNT TALKING TO U))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:01 pm
pyro hasu
(( I WASNT TALKING TO U))

((Your yelling at me now stare . And Rahenno will protect me 4laugh heart ))  

Masumi H Dekata

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:02 pm

((Oh crap, Pyro. You just bought yourself a death trap. When I first had my encounters with Masumi, I was taught a valuable lesson:
Hell hath no Wrath Like A Woman's Fury))

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff