Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Professions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:13 pm
Hmm, furry Resident Evil, eh? Sounds like a flash movie waiting to happen...

Well, in any event, Heres what this one thinks if they were Furrified:

Jill: Min Pin (this ones family owns one, and those things can be really mean when they want to be, plus their smart)

Barry: German Shepperd (The gruffness)

Chris: Labrador

Rebecca: Bunny

Brad: Dachshund (AKA Weiner Dog)

Billy: Tiger

Wesker: Wolf (Pack leader, cunning, badass)

Annette/William/Sherry Birkin: Lab Mice

Ada: Fox (Come on, you can just imagine it)

Leon: Scottish Terrier (AKA Scottie Dog, heh heh)

Carlos: Hyena

Mikail: Badger (Badgers fight til their last breath)

Nikolai: Weasel

Claire: Coyote

Salazar: Rat

Saddler: Snake/Cobra

Mendez: I think Bears the only one to go by...or maybe moose

Merchant: Kangaroo (Seriously, has to keep all that armament somewhere...Plus its Australian)

Hunk: Cockroach (Why? Cuz like the cockroach, Hunk's really hard to kill)

Krauser: Panther/Jaguar/Some kind of big cat

Ashley: Chinchilla, Definitely (Plus it goes with Leon as a Scottie dog, heh heh... sweatdrop xd xp )

And on an unrelated note, this one was once conned into going to one of those Furry raves that Angela was talking about. This one hasn't quite been the same ever since...*Twitches*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:26 am
Vankala
Alkaizer87
I don't see how Chris would be a bobtail cat, but Jill as a border collie, that's really nice. Edit: Rebecca as a beagle, I can kind of see that. BIlly a definitely an Australian cattle dog, but Barry as a St. Bernard? That's a hard call. From the pictures I see they look kind of lazy, I don't imagine Barry being lazy, although the body structure does fit him. Wesker and Claire have perfect matches.The Birkins are fine. Ada's is good, but i thought her more of a cat and not a dog. she doesn't exactly barks, more like meows. Twins and Ashley are fine, It's just the Leon one that's a problem...what should he be? Steve? Nah, I think he's at least a bit less pathetic than Ashley. He actually has guns that work well against zombies and other monsters. Ashley's guns are useless.

How about Barry or Chris as a Great Dane? I agree that Ada's more of a cat, possibly a Siamese. Leon should be more of a Pomeranian cuz of his hair. Lmao.
I totally agree, except for barry being a great dane, sure he's really good, but great danes are to thin for him. also I agree on bio with sergei. Poor sergei, no wonder he feels so alone and decides to make a bunch of messed up monster for friends.

edit: Red, you're going on more of what they're like in the profession....well actualyl that goes withthe topic, but still Rebecca as a medic? She's not that defenseless. She uses a freaking grenade on zombies, but then again Umbrella Chronicles doens't count for that much. Also if chris is a tiger, than wesker has to be the lion, since wesker has become so powerful , but then again Chris didn't get killed by the tyrant like wesker did, but that's more of being at the wrong place, if chris was right in front when he woke up than he would've died instead. dang, not an on going sentence. My grammar is so #$%@ed up.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:22 pm
Alkaizer87
I totally agree, except for barry being a great dane, sure he's really good, but great danes are to thin for him. also I agree on bio with sergei. Poor sergei, no wonder he feels so alone and decides to make a bunch of messed up monster for friends.

edit: Red, you're going on more of what they're like in the profession....well actualyl that goes withthe topic, but still Rebecca as a medic? She's not that defenseless. She uses a freaking grenade on zombies, but then again Umbrella Chronicles doens't count for that much. Also if chris is a tiger, than wesker has to be the lion, since wesker has become so powerful , but then again Chris didn't get killed by the tyrant like wesker did, but that's more of being at the wrong place, if chris was right in front when he woke up than he would've died instead. dang, not an on going sentence. My grammar is so #$%@ed up.

Actually, she was throwing a chemical bottle, not a grenade. It's the same chemical bottle you throw in the Outbreak games.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:29 pm
Reddlemagne-DeWhimsy
And on an unrelated note, this one was once conned into going to one of those Furry raves that Angela was talking about. This one hasn't quite been the same ever since...*Twitches*

You poor soul... I feel for you. My experiences have been more passive and escalating (Damned internet!), not the instant sensory overflow you had to endure.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Yuuri Amaya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:23 pm
Moneneko
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
Even though it doesn't suit him, seeing Wesker as a janitor would make me cry with laughter. xd
*slap!* Well what about Carlos, Nicholai and Mikhail as house maids:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's just great..Scary..But great.... XD

I'd say that Rebecca would be a Biology teacher, She just seems the type to be able to work with kids. Since she should be at least 24 by now.

And Chris could open his own daycare center, whee

correction Claire should be the daycare center  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:43 pm
Jill - Bar tender.

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:02 pm
REaceofclubs
Jill - Bar tender.
She can pop my champagne bottle any day!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:04 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
REaceofclubs
Jill - Bar tender.
Ok.....anyways, Ada as the bar's main attraction whether it's singing or doing something on the small cat walk they have installed int he bar. She's the entertainment part.  

Alkaizer87

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:25 pm
rofl Nice one, Bio!
Yeah, Alkaizer, I can definitely see Ada being bar entertainment.

Brad would own a hatchery.
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:15 pm
Alkaizer87
Biohazard EXTREME
REaceofclubs
Jill - Bar tender.
Ok.....anyways, Ada as the bar's main attraction whether it's singing or doing something on the small cat walk they have installed int he bar. She's the entertainment part.

She reminds me of Mata Hari. 3nodding  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:36 am
AngelaAshford
Alkaizer87
Biohazard EXTREME
REaceofclubs
Jill - Bar tender.

She reminds me of Mata Hari. 3nodding
Aw heck no, how can she remind you of her? *serached her name under google.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:51 pm
Because she's a flirtatious spy. 3nodding

I have an idea...a Resident Evil Circus!

Wesker is obviously the lion and tiger tamer.
Barry is the ringmaster.
Rebecca is a trapeze artist.
Hunters and Tyrants are in little cars.
Chris is the daredevil who flies out of a cannon.
Claire is a clown (because her voice actress played a clown on a popular children's show).  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:20 pm
AngelaAshford
Because she's a flirtatious spy. 3nodding

I have an idea...a Resident Evil Circus!

Wesker is obviously the lion and tiger tamer.
Barry is the ringmaster.
Rebecca is a trapeze artist.
Hunters and Tyrants are in little cars.
Chris is the daredevil who flies out of a cannon.
Claire is a clown (because her voice actress played a clown on a popular children's show).

Adding on to that.
Ada=> The one that swings high in the air with the wing likethings...sorry I don't now what they cll that profession, but my reason is becasue she'll be good at acrobatics, and also a lot of guys would love to see her figure in those outfits. Thus instant cash....well most because of guys. On that note Jill and Ada pair up.

Billy Coen=> Guy who throws nives at the turning wheel with a person, since he's been to the military and should be good at throwing knives.

Edit:

Leon=> The guy on the turning round board, just incase Billy does mess up.

Shrry and Ashley=> Selling snacks, since they have the cute and slut/ballistics factor.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff