Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Caritas Center ~The RP~ (Former Bowery) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:23 am
Kren watched the scene. "Not yet, but listen in. After they're done then approach her."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:47 am
She nodded, smiling brightly. At least she wasn't in costume yet, so she didn't stand out so horribly bad. She let the black cloth of her cloak settle around her, and pulled the cowl up, turning herself into a mere shadow in the darkness.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:51 am
Kren turns his eyes from the girl to watch Lutia.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:41 am
Neo could still hear what the girl was saying although he didn't want to watch. He pretended to occupy himself with one of his injuries but it was still boring.
"Why don't i know who i am?" He moaned softly letting his hand drop before pushing it into his pocket. Before he put his other hand in his pocket he pushed his hat down some more so that it was even harder to see his face.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Eiji_San

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:25 pm
Sou Jara
lutia looked at the questioner "you must be Eijimai Shiranui of clan Tryvan, what kept you?"

What kept me? Several parties, a crowd of people and a bottle of wine...and please call me Eiji...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:48 pm
lutia nodded "alright eiji how shall we come to an agreement on this? im assuming you know how my group operates?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:42 pm
Kren stood watching Lutia. He heard a crash and spun around. In the dark alley behind him he could see a fallen trash can. Behind it is a figure. He couldn't see it, but a chill went down his spine. He thought he could see it smile and run down. He followed after it and stopped. On the ground was an envelope. He knelt down to pick it up.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:19 am
Sou Jara
lutia nodded "alright eiji how shall we come to an agreement on this? im assuming you know how my group operates?"

Eiji nods his assent

"And you mine?"  

Eiji_San

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:50 pm
"yes i do, you go about your business and i will go about mine and contact the others group if necesary agreed?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:05 pm
Kren pocket the envelope and looked out at the two conversing. "Who was that.." he muttered to himself as he walked towards the two.  

Fighter for all

Eiji_San

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:29 am
Sou Jara
"yes i do, you go about your business and i will go about mine and contact the others group if necesary agreed?"

*Eiji extends his hand*

"Agreed"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:40 pm
she shook his hand "may our alience bear fruit for the citys future"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Eiji_San

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:02 pm
Sou Jara
she shook his hand "may our alience bear fruit for the citys future"

*Eiji nodded*

"Yep, now I'm sure we both have buiness to attend to so I'll take my leave"

*Vanishes*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:42 pm
Her black travel cloak whipped wildly about her body, but she couldn't stop now. She wandered the streets, blood oozing through her fingers as she had her large hand pressed to the wound on her ribs. Her eyes fluttered, ready to collapse. The streets began to twist and blur. Iris leaned against the wall, gasping for breath.

"Great, just what I need..."  

Silvi Tal

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:44 pm
Jack comes walking down the road, seeing as how the Bar bored him, when he sees a rather strange looking woman with wingsl leaning against the wall, apparently favoring a wound. He continues walking on the road until the woman is at his side. Jack stops and turns his head toward her.

" You know, that's going to take awhile to fully heal..."

Jack takes out the Phoenix Down and twirls it around teasingly.

"...and I just have the perfect thing to heal that...at a price."

Jack takes a few steps towards her and plucks a plume off the Phoenix Down. He then slowly puts the plume on the wound, which quickly heals and closes up the wound.

" You're going to feel a bit queasy from all that blood you lost" as Jack glances at a trail of blood coming from her. " But I'll give you a few minutes to rest."

Jack sits down against the wall.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces