Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
see other topic for chunnin exams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:03 pm
Huntur
Hey Dp, we need to strategize before the thing starts btw... but yea, overpowering is NOT cool.

you need help?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:04 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
lol....do your homework man....my bloodline....and it is all approved biggrin

i know sharingan, the jutsu copied have to be your elements and RANK.......i know sharingan, i've got it too............

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:07 pm
that is not true in the naruto world.....and jedi told me i could..... biggrin and if you want to do the rank thing sasuke never made it to chuuning and he has Chidori.....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:13 pm
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
that is not true in the naruto world.....and jedi told me i could..... biggrin and if you want to do the rank thing sasuke never made it to chuuning and he has Chidori.....
It's chuunin not chuuning.  

Dark-Ninja70

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:13 pm
((sasuke is also a canon character, who is considered an S-rank, and One C-rank or B-rank move is allowed as a trump card, but Genin dont have the chakra to perform higher ranked moves, you could use each move like once or twice before running out of chakra.......))

((also, did jedi know you were a genin?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:04 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((sasuke is also a canon character, who is considered an S-rank, and One C-rank or B-rank move is allowed as a trump card, but Genin dont have the chakra to perform higher ranked moves, you could use each move like once or twice before running out of chakra.......))

((also, did jedi know you were a genin?))
(( Have to agree with DP here even if you did use chidori it'd like drain you out totally and you'd have to have like all your chakra that's if you could even pull off such a move. Most Genin have E - C/B ranked Jutsu as "trump cards" to help them pass the chuunin exam. Chuunin can pull off some A-rank but I dont think Genin can you should ask snowy or someone.))  

Dark-Ninja70

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:59 pm
CHUIN CHAO LIVED AND IS STILL ON DP'S TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:37 pm
i feed on shadows to make chakra.....but i respect you all, what would you like me to do?  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:09 pm
I'd accept it as one of those last resort moves that drains you really badly but is very strong.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:12 pm
ok.......ummm are you wind element?  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:13 pm
No I'm Fire and Lightning.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:34 am
((oke two thins.......is taht nara sharingan approved, cause i dont think you could get mangekyou just by being in a clan as well as have sharingan (which techniquely couldn't happen cause sharingan is the bloodline of the uchiha clan, and they only reason it is considered a bloodline instead of clan ability is because you cant copy it, while the clan ones can be copyed if you learnt its knowledge.....)

Second, you cant use your custom jutsu or bloodline till it is approved, so until that shadow chakra gets approved you wouldn't be able to absorb chakra from the shadows.....))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:46 am
Hey guys I sent a trade request for a bloodline and a clan yesterday, but im afraid that he may not respond by Chunnin Exams, so can I go ahead and put it on my profile?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:02 am
Sure since sometimes they can be inactive and they'll accept you. (The accepted my sharingan request when I was in the academy so they will probably accept yours. )  

Dark-Ninja70

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces