Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:14 pm
As soon as she heard the door shut, Leora flopped back on her bed and sighed. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but thank you Lance!" she muttered to herself. "Why the hell does everything in this realm want to eat me?!" she asked herself again. "I can't be THAT tastey can I?" she asked and then put her hand to her nose and sniffed, gaining a confused expression. "I can't even smell anything . . . what the heck was that demon guy talking about?" she murmured as she started hunting the room for a book or something to read.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:19 pm
(I'm loving creating new characters,I hope you don't mind me doing this.Because if you don't mind,then I'm about to add another one,but for once it will be one that won't want to eat Leora and isn't human.)  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:29 pm
(( mrgreen I love meeting new characters.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:39 pm
(Alright.)

As Leora looked for a book to read,one of the books in the bookshelf that was in her room was not entirely a book,only seemed to be.Inside,it was like a hollow box,containing two creatures,one purposefully,one by accident.Alice the fairy flew from side to side of her prison,trying her best to avoid the tarantula that was trying to eat her.Alice had long,silver hair with light,smooth skin and bright blue eyes that seemed to sparkle.She wore a green mini dress,the back of which was missing to make room for her butterfly-like wings.Fearfully,she darted across the box and accidentally slammed into what seemed to be the spine of the box,causing it to move a bit out of the shelf as Leora was passing by,but Alice didn't notice the movement.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:43 pm
((YAY! FAERIE/FAIRY!!!))

Leora noticed a book move out a bit and looked at it curiously. "What the?" she murmured and reached out, picking it up and turning it on its side to look at the cover. She walked back to her bed and opened it, dropping it quickly with a loud scream of "EEEEK!! SPIDER!!!!" as it fell to the floor, still open while Leora pulled her legs up. She HATED spiders!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:51 pm
As the evil spider crawled out of the book/box,crawling it's way over the bed and heading toward the underside of it,the fairy shot out of the book,most likely looking like a green dart.Blinded by the sudden light,she hit her nose on a wall and landed on the desk."Ooww . . ."Alice whined in pain,rubbing her hurt nose,hoping it wouldn't start bleeding.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:57 pm
Leora watched the green thing dart out of the box/book/thing. And saw it slam into the wall and fall onto the desk. She wondered if it was a trap for anyone who opened the book before she heard a small, 'Ooww . . .' coming from the desk. She looked around her bed for the spider and grimaced when she couldn't find it. It would be easier if she was able to see it. As such, she trusted to luck and darted over to the desk, quickly hopping up in the chair, pulling her feet off the floor before looking down at the green thing, and her eyes widened in shock. A . . . fairy . . . she thought in disbelief. "Whoa . . ." she breathed out, feeling like she was a little girl again.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:09 pm
Alice sat on the desk,rubbing her eyes in hopes of getting used to the ligt,after being in the dark for so long with a spider that wanted to kill her, after her nose had stopped hurting as much.She blinked a few times and jumped back when her vision became focused once again and a girl was staring at her in disbelief.She immediately assumed she was human simply because of the disbelief."Who are you?"She asked with her sing-song voice,though it sounded fearful of the human;almost all races seemed to be threats to fairies.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:15 pm
Leora quickly held her hands up, showing that she didn't mean any harm . . . "It-It's alright! I'm not going to hurt you . . ." she said, realizing that the little fairy girl was scared of her. "I'm Leora. Who are you? Why were you in that box? And are you alright? You seemed to hit that wall pretty hard . . ." she said and then lowered her hands so that they rested on her knees.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:22 pm
Alice was reassured by this but remained slightly cautious."I'm Alice, and I'm fine,it wasn't enough to break my nose.I was only in that box because a vampire caught me while I was asleep.They believe capturing fairies and keeping them in a glass jar or something in your house will bring you good luck."She said sitting cross-legged on the desk and looking up at the girl who had pulled her free of her dark prison."I,personally,think it's nonsense.It only gives them more of a reason to hunt us."  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:26 pm
Leora frowned. "Not so lucky for the fairy . . ." she said sympathetically and then straightened in the seat a bit. "So I'm guessing the . . ." she shuddered, ". . . spider . . . was an accident right? That couldn't have been fun . . ." she said, knowing how scary it was to have something trying to eat you . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:42 pm
"It was an accident.The vampire prince evidently is scared to death of spiders and flung one,that had snuck up his keg unnoticeably,across the room and into the book as the red-headed vampire girl was putting it in the bookcase."She said identifying Lance and Alexis though she didn't know either of their names.

Downstairs a crash of wood could be heard followed by a defeated groan from Lance and a victorious voice from Eric."I win again!"
"Best five out of nine?" Lance asked.
"I don't think so,unless you want to break more furniture."They were armwrestling,demon versus vampire. "Besides,I'd like to go upstairs and see Leora again to see if she's still hiding."
There was a silence."No,I will not try to eat,threaten, or get mad at her."He promised with a sigh.Then,footsteps could be heard as the two friends began walking upstairs to Leora's room.

Alice immediately became scared and flew behind Leora to hide,making as little noise as she could,frightened of the second voice that she knew belonged to no vampire.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:48 pm
Leora looked over at Alice. "Hey, it's okay . . . I won't let you get captured again, and I won't let you get eaten alright?" she asked, smiling happily and holding out her index finger for Alice to shake, trying to reassure the little fairy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:58 pm
Hesitantly,Alice took her index finger in her hand and shook it."Alright,thank you very much."She said and smiled,floating up to her neck before her wings suddenly came to a stop in their swift movement and she fell lightly on her shoulder,sitting cross legged and smiling over at her.

The footsteps came very close before coming to a halt as Lance pushed the door opening,entering and being followed by Eric,wide red eyes looking around quickly with his wide grin of shark's teeth.His eyes immediately spotted Leora and continued to hold that expression,wanting to see how she'd react to features like this.Then he noticed Alice on her shoulder at the same time as Lance,eyeing the fairy.

Alice felt nervous and scared of the look on the unknown man,but undoubtedly a demon and inched her way closer to Leora's neck as if it would give her protection from the two predators.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:02 pm
Leora raised one hand to sort of form a bit of a wall around Alice and looked at Eric with a bit of a bored expression. "That's it? Red eyes and sharks teeth?" she asked, actually feeling kinda let down. She scoffed. "Spiders look scarier than you . . . and speaking of spiders I think there's a giant one under my bed." she said, hugging her free arm around her knees.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff