Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Genin Application Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitokiri Batousai X

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:58 pm
Rpc name: Jester Uchiha
Who tought you the jutsu: kazuma
Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer): because if i become a genin i can become closer to becoming a jonin
Rp sample using two of the jutsu you learned:

Jester had a look of confidence on his face as focused. "bushin no jutsu"he shouted. Poof a cloud of smoke appeared. two exact clone of jester right be side him."good"said his sensei as he wrote something down. Jester focused again"henge no jutsu"jester yelled. the clone to the right of jester turned into a chair and the clone to the left of him turned into a table and jester turned into his sensei."thank you for your time" said Jester as he bowed and sat down.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:18 pm

Rpc name: Noa Hayato
Who tought you the jutsu: Kazuma-sensei
Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer): Because I am ready for the next step, I want to do more for my village then just being an academy student and as a genin I can.

Her opponent jumped in mid-air and Noa ran away. She knew he was going to do some tricky jutsu and she still wasn't strong enough to deal with it. From the corner of her eye she saw he was making hand seals for a Katon jutsu. Just as Daisuke released the jutsu Noa clasped her hands together and formed the seal for Kawarimi no Jutsu. She replaced herself with a piece of wood and hid in the trees.

' Looks like you can only do some academy tricks', Daisuke said, smiling. Noa was really frightened, because she knew it was true, she had to win this with clever thinking. She came up with an idea right away, but she was sure it wouldn't work out. He was of jounin rank and she had just become a genin. But she had nothing to loose at this point, so she produced five clones and ran out. She let all the clones and herself stay at the same distance from Daisuke. She said nothing.

' You won't get me with a simple Bunshin no jutsu. Who do you think I am, a simple villager?'
Her opponent formed new seals and a great fire was coming out of his mouth. Noa had expected this and used the replacement jutsu once more, replacing herself with one of her clones. She didn't linger and ran at Daisuke with a raised kunai. She slammed the kunai in his back, and she hoped she did hit his hard. She knew that chance was small, because her kunai hadn't penetrated that far. But blood was oozing out rapidly, so at least it would slow him down.
' Looks like the academy ninja can still hit an ''awesome'' jounin', Noa mocked him and ducked when he swung his katana in her way. This fight wasn't over yet.

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Fire Master Paul

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:54 pm

Rpc name: Konan Kazuki
Who taught you the jutsu: Kazuma/myself
Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer):I have the desire to give my life to defend my village my skill will add power to the ranks of Konoha's Shinobi
Kazuki was headed down the road to go home after his days mastering his skills in the academy. A strong gust came from behind him and he got chills down his back. He turned around to notice on of his friends who graduated from the academy was right behind him. Suddenly his friend charged at him. Kaz widend his stance and made the proper hand seals for Bunshin no Jutsu. A clone appeared next to Kazi and together he and his clone charged at the enemy. The enemy whipped out two kunai and quickly threw them at Kazi and his clone. On impact the clone disappeared but when one hit Kaz a poof of smoke appeared and there was only a log with a kunai in it. The enemy was stunned. Kaz poked his friend on the shoulder and tripped him. "See I told you that I could even do Kawarimi no Jutsu. Now you owe me five bucks." Kaz helped him up and gave him a pat on the back as they began to walk back to his house.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:20 pm
Rpc name: Haka Nezumiiro
Who taught you the jutsu: Kazuma-sensei
Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer): I want to be able to do more other then post in the academy, And I really want to be able to post a lot more regally, waiting for people to post in th academy gets boring.

She had to move and move fast. Her heart hammered against her chest and her breathing was ragged here she had been fighting for the last 30 minutes straight. She hide behind a tree trying to think of a plan to put t action. What made things worse was she had been separated from her group and with the enemy watching her every move she didn’t have a chance in hell finding them.

Haka become uneasy as an eerie silence filled the very woods where she stood. Small beads of sweat dotted her brow, while her eyes narrowed slightly as she tried to pick up any noise.
Just as it seemed the forest had been muted from all sounds. It burst back into life. Haka smiled slightly as the guy appeared behind her, his kunai pressed to her back.

“Hello little mouse, hide and seek is over” His cold voice echoed of the trees. He chuckled as he pressed the kunai into her back. But as he added the extra pressure Haka disappeared in a small puff of smoke. The guy staggered back his face a mask of anger “a clone…for a genin you are pretty quick with you jutsus....reminds me…”

He didn’t have time to finish his statement as 5 Haka's came out from their hiding place and lunged at him. Each one holding a kunai. As the 5 clones attacked from the front the real Haka attacked from the back. She pulled her Katana from its silver case, the blade glistened in the light showing of the inscriptions. The guy turned around to block then counter attack her. As his own weapon made contact haka had done the necessary hand signs and in her place instead was a log. She appeared besides him and plunged the blade downwards…….

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:58 pm

Rpc name: Nakashima Hyuuga
Who taught you the jutsu: Kazuma-sensei
Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer): Because it’s one step closer to becoming jounin and learning more jutsu. Hehe I’m just kidding. But to be honest it’s because I want to go on missions and expand the areas in which my rpc can be involved in the leaf village, besides I think I’m a descent role player.
Rp sample using two of the jutsu you learned: The sound of a single footstep as it splashed into a puddle nearby resounded lightly over the rain drawing Nakashima’s attention as he scanned for his opponent. Turning about to the sound of a second splash to his right Nakashima had just enough time to work his way through the handseals for the kawarimi no jutsu replacing himself with a section of wood. Three kunai struck it dead center where Nakashima’s vitals would have been had he still been there but he was now hiding safely under a nearby bush. While hidden Nakashima pulled his hands in front of him and worked his way through the handseals of the clone jutsu.
A moment later three clones of Nakashima burst out from behind the bush with Nakashima running at their side all four heading to the last known location of their opponent. A Kunai shot out striking through two of the clones and in that instant both Nakashima and the remaining clone loosed a kunai in response flushing the enemy from his hiding hole. Nakashima dismissed the clone and set off at his fastest speed after the opponent the tables now turned in his favor as long as he could keep the enemy from pulling off any tricks and force him into close quarters where his taijutsu would aid him greatly.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:01 pm

Rpc name: Myoto
Who tought you the jutsu: Kazuma
Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer): Because you know you want me to...
Rp sample using two of the jutsu you learned: Do you really need me to put one....

Oni_Soul

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:00 pm
all accepted, post in the squads and ranks forum  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:44 pm

Rpc name: Ryo Hyuuga
Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer): Being genin will make my rpc one step closer to being one of the strongest in the village. I will be able to learn more powerful jutsu and be able to complete missions to help the village.
Ryo runs through the forest as fast as he can. Running out of breath he tries to find a way to escape the bandits chasing after him. Breathing deeply, Ryo creates three clones. "Hey, you over there!!" one of the bandits screams. Ryo finding out that he has been noticed tells the clones to split up. As they run in four different directions, Ryo runs right into the bandits. "Hahah..kid you are gonna pay for what you did." one of the bandits says. "I don't think I will." Ryo says boldly. As the bandits sneak closer to Ryo one reveals a cannon under his cloak. He fires it at Ryo...*poof*...shocked realizing what emerges from the smoke is a log. "What the hell...he's a ninja!" the cheif bandit screams. At that moment five Ryo clones leap from the trees, with the clones distracting the bandits, Ryo escapes...

this_is_mookie

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:28 pm
Bunshin no jutsu clones are only illusions, they are not solid bodies.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:07 pm

Rpc name: Jiro Yomoto
Who tought you the jutsu: Reiko
Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer): So I can be a step closer to becomeing a jounin and help my village in its time in need
As Jiro was outside his sensei went over the two jutsu he learned so he can pass and become a genin. Jiro ran towards his sensei when he sensei threw some kuanis at him. Jiro did some hand signs and said 'Kawarimi No Jutsu' and switch places with a nearby stomp which got hit instead of him. "Good job my sensei said" he came at a unpredictable speed at me and he tied me up. I then thought to myself 'Crap what jutsu helps me in this sitiution, oh yea'. He then wiggled his arm to the point were he could do some hand signs 'Nawanuke No Jutsu' the knot became unloose he got out of the ropes. "You will make a good job Jiro you'll make a good genin".

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:42 pm
where did you post to learn the jutsus, i have to see it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:32 pm
perkydemonofdoom
Bunshin no jutsu clones are only illusions, they are not solid bodies.

changed it.... xp  

this_is_mookie

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:29 pm
perkydemonofdoom
where did you post to learn the jutsus, i have to see it.

showed you and I learnt the ones you told me to learn  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:02 am
ii_mookie-X-dibbs_ii

Rpc name: Ryo Hyuuga
Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer): Being genin will make my rpc one step closer to being one of the strongest in the village. I will be able to learn more powerful jutsu and be able to complete missions to help the village.
Ryo runs through the forest as fast as he can. Running out of breath he tries to find a way to escape the bandits chasing after him. Breathing deeply, Ryo creates three clones. "Hey, you over there!!" one of the bandits screams. Ryo finding out that he has been noticed tells the clones to split up. As they run in four different directions, Ryo runs right into the bandits. "Hahah..kid you are gonna pay for what you did." one of the bandits says. "I don't think I will." Ryo says boldly. As the bandits sneak closer to Ryo one reveals a cannon under his cloak. He fires it at Ryo...*poof*...shocked realizing what emerges from the smoke is a log. "What the hell...he's a ninja!" the cheif bandit screams. At that moment five Ryo clones leap from the trees, with the clones distracting the bandits, Ryo escapes...

Accepted, post in the ranks and squads forums.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:06 am
Quaylan

Rpc name: Jiro Yomoto
Who tought you the jutsu: Reiko
Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer): So I can be a step closer to becomeing a jounin and help my village in its time in need
As Jiro was outside his sensei went over the two jutsu he learned so he can pass and become a genin. Jiro ran towards his sensei when he sensei threw some kuanis at him. Jiro did some hand signs and said 'Kawarimi No Jutsu' and switch places with a nearby stomp which got hit instead of him. "Good job my sensei said" he came at a unpredictable speed at me and he tied me up. I then thought to myself 'Crap what jutsu helps me in this sitiution, oh yea'. He then wiggled his arm to the point were he could do some hand signs 'Nawanuke No Jutsu' the knot became unloose he got out of the ropes. "You will make a good job Jiro you'll make a good genin".

Accepted, post in the ranks and squads forums.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff