Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:55 am
Ryu looked at his mother with a powerful jutsu that all little kids can use to beat even Kages. The almighty Puppy Eye Jutsu. (Hah, beat that. twisted )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:56 am
Teddy fell on the floor and started laughing hard and his face was red "Wow the puppy eyes"  

teddy_byakuga

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:22 am
Kazuma saw Ryu start the puppy dog jutsu and he put his mask back on to sheild himself then he put his hand on Ryu's shoulder "Ryu your mother can't take you, she would be putting you in danger, i'll make a deal with you Ryu i'll have the real me come here from the gates and i'll take you anywhere you want to go in the village beside's the memorial, i'm sorry I can't go there it's to hard since the death of my mother and father were never listed and now Bambi-Sama empty grave is there" he said in his voice he used with Ryu.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:25 am
"Kazuma im going to take ryu to mist to meet the mizukage" he said  

teddy_byakuga

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:32 am
Kazuma turned to glare at Teddy, since he had no love for traitors he didn't like him "I don't think so your a Gennin, which means you can't leave without being on a mission until your a Chuunin like me, and I do not believe you are capable of whatching Ryu, when you tryed to KILL HIM" he said as he touched the handles of his swords to make sure they were there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:38 am
"Yes im a genin but i been leaving this village and im not from leaf no more and im taking Ryu to meet his cousin the mizukage .... also I am more of his older brother so i have more protection over him ... if drake was he ugh i just wish he was and let Ryu decide who he wnats to go with" he said .. teddy took his leaf headband off and tossed it onto the hokages desk and then turned away and looked at ryu  

teddy_byakuga

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:56 am
Reiko crossed her arms and glared at teddy. "while i have allowed you to leave the village, you cannot take ryu with you." she looked at Kazuma. "thank you, i have to be going now." she turned and walked out of the office, in the direction xantos had taken.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:10 am
"Fine ... but Ryu is gonna miss out on some fun" he said vanishing  

teddy_byakuga

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:37 am
perkydemonofdoom
Reiko set Ryu down on her desk. "ill gladly go with you xantos, and i may even be able to analyse the poison. Kazuma, that will be fine since Drake... is on a long mission and needs a replacement." She turned to Ryu. "im going on a mission honey, can you go back home?" She saw Raito leaning against her wall. "is there a problem?"

Raito mubled for a secon "blehyugfuuuid.... Do I need a problem to come see my old Friend/Teammate... blguegugeuue" Raito stood there pissed off =.=  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:49 am
(( How is Ryu related to Oorami? ))  

Dark-Ninja70

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:59 am
((oorami is ryu's real father DUN DUN DUN......nah....just saying my part.....))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:08 pm
Raito walked up to Ryu and looked at him "so your Rieko's kid you resemble both your father and Rieko its so nice to know that he still lives in you... he was one of my good friends and a good team mate so was your mother but she got to hokage before me hahaha" Raito then looked at Kazuma "hey Kazuma let me take care of him i wont do anything to hurt him his father and mother was in my team before back when we were gennin please and i am a Desetsu so listen to me" Raito said in a smile  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:09 pm
Ryu pouted, having his jutsu being foiled by a mask and stood quiet glaring at Kazuma. (Did anyone understood what Raito said? I didn't.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:16 pm
((He wants to adopt you. I think.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:21 pm
XxXEmo BappiXxX
Raito walked up to Ryu and looked at him "so your Rieko's kid you resemble both your father and Rieko its so nice to know that he still lives in you... he was one of my good friends and a good team mate so was your mother but she got to hokage before me hahaha" Raito then looked at Kazuma "hey Kazuma let me take care of him i wont do anything to hurt him his father and mother was in my team before back when we were gennin please and i am a Desetsu so listen to me" Raito said in a smile

((you do know you pretty much told a 5 year old his dad has died right?....he didn't know yet......))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games