Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:25 am
((So Hanzo turned up...sorry you came at a really bad time cuz I was about to go =="
GAWD I hate time differences...one time a fight dragged on for 2 weeks for me gonk ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:26 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
Roddy arrived at the gates....suprised he got here before tai...even though he left after him, he then looked around as saw the guy playing the flute. He watched intently.

((and i continue, and i know, but tai aint a good target, his elements are ones i already have.......))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:26 am
*Hanzo arrived in his white ANBU cloak. He was wearing his mask that just shown his eyes and a katana was strapped to his back. Inside was his ANBU Tactical gear. He stood there and looked at Zann.*

"So you attacked Tai....I won't let you kill anyone else Zann if you wanna kill them then your gonna have to get threw me!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:27 am
iZann
((So Hanzo turned up...sorry you came at a really bad time cuz I was about to go =="
GAWD I hate time differences...one time a fight dragged on for 2 weeks for me gonk ))
(( Longest I had was 6 hours straight ))  

Dark-Ninja70

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:30 am
((Can I auto this one? I don't want anyone to interfere. And it won't harm you anyway.))

Zann's eyes were still closed, but before he played the flute he had already formed the seals (read my post I really did). The moment he activated the jutsu, an orb of pure impenetrable darkness surrounded him and Hanzo...then in less than a millisecond he and Hanzo had vanished from the gates, seemingly from the face of the earth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:32 am
(( Inside is it total darkness? ))  

Dark-Ninja70

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:32 am
((a whole weekend with out sleep in my last guild....it took up from about 200-1000 pages of the topic.........and i was tired as hell after it.....48 hours of no sleep, constant rping))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:35 am
((Yep, for a second anyway.))

The darkness then cleared, and Hanzo and Zann appeared to have never moved. Zann was still peacefully playing the flute with his eyes closed (I never stopped...), and Hanzo was standing in front of him. However, all the people at the gates have vanished...leaving only Zann and Hanzo in front of each other.  

iZann

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:43 am
*Hanzo's eyes suddenly changed from black to red he had activated his mangekyou sharingan.*
"Your not gonna leave here alive Zann"
*After saying that Hanzo lit Zann with Ameratsu*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:47 am
The Amaterasu seemed to hit Zann...then he vanished from sight. The surroundings all darkened, and Hanzo suddenly found himself frozen to the spot. No matter how he tries, he can't move a muscle. His eyelids have been forced to close, so he cannot see what is happening. His arms are also suddenly forced above his head, and the ground seemed to leave his feet. Something hard, cold and metallic suddenly clamps down on Hanzo's wrists, suspending him in mid-air. As his eyes were closed, Hanzo cannot use the Sharingan to counter the jutsu. And as he had no bijuu, he cannot break out of it by himself. His arms were suspended, and he was frozen in place unable to even bite his lip to escape it.

((This is NOT auto-ing. I've been playing the flute for almost 4 posts now, and it's supposed to take effect after 1 post.))  

iZann

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:52 am
*Hanzo tried to fight it but he couldn't move at all. No matter how much strength he put into it nothing would budge. "Oh s**t!" Hanzo thought to himself.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:53 am
((s**t! I cant help you....I feel like Teddy right now...))  

Nebulosis

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:56 am
((teddy could of saved drake, as he could of broken my jutsu i used on drake.....unless your saying your a coward, then you aint teddy......))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:59 am
Roddy looked around, after seeing the man dissapear, his threads receeded back into his body, as he turned, heading back into leaf......

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:00 am
((I'm not a coward at all. I would help, but those two are in a different dimension now.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games