Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:46 am
Ryuuki walked into the cafe and turned around to see the girl he saw above on the mountain ranges. She looks like she's having fun, he thought to himself. Ryuuki walked in and looked at the menu again. It all looks so good, maybe I'll just go with the sushi. Ryuuki waited for someone to take his order, and when someone finally came he told them what he wanted. As Ryuuki waited for his food, he decided to practice the handsigns of the only 2 jutsus he knew at the moment. When his food arrived he ate quickly, and paid the price, leaving a nice tip for the waiter. Ahhh now I feel all better! he thought as he walked back to the acadamy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:47 pm
Zane was walking around the village when suddenly he noticed a small cafe. If he wasn't paying attention he would have never found it in the first place. "Hello...what's this?" Zane asked himself as he stepped inside. It was nice, he felt very much at ease as he sat down at a table. He was handed a menu by the waiter and he looked down. "WHAT!? BOOSHA! I would like to order 2 scrambled eggs, white toast, AND 3 bannana pancakes with butter and syrup. And to drink, I'd like a tall glass of milk and a hot chocolate!" Zane ordered, anxious to receive his food. It had been ages since he's had this sort of meal and he couldn't wait to start digging in.  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:42 pm
Zane's order finally arrived as steam was flowing from the food. "Oh my goodness, it looks incredible, BOOSHA!" Zane exclaimed as he threw his hand up into the air. "Time to feast," Zane said before grabbing his fork and shoving the food down his throat, to others it seemed as if he hadn't had a meal in his entire life.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:29 am
Zane finished his meal and laughed, it was one of the best meals he's ever had. "Well, by now my clone should have finished mission, but I better check up on him and see," Zane smiled as he stretched after getting up. He left the tab and a 20% tip on the table and took off for the Kage's office.  

BluewolfofMibu

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:17 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mishashi Tera

Tera arrived in the bar took out her wallet and asked for LOTS of wine.
"Lemmy keep the bottle" She said sulkingly as she payed the bartender.
She put some of the wine in the little glass then suddenly she drank straight from the bottle.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:13 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mishashi Tera

Tera finished her drinks and she tipped the bartender as she left.
"We better make our next move" she mumbled as she walked in the street.

ACsweetpea

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:41 am
Xantos walked into the Free Bird, sitting down and waving over to the waiter. "One Mojito." He said and waited for the bartender. He came back with a drink which Xantos took, walked outside and lit a cigarette. "Alcohol...I missed it." He spoke, taking a puff on the cigarette and then taking a sip of his drink. He hazily eyed Tera on the street. "We? Next move? Man, it looks like everyone's gone crazy but me."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:37 am
Auron carried Tadashi in and slung him down on a seat. Tadashi seemed to be coming to so Auron gave him a slght nudge to wake him up. "Hey Tadashi, welcome to the Free Bird Cafe, what do you want? I don't know about you, but I think I am going to get one of everything"! Auron completely ignored the fact that he was covered in bruises and his bone severly ached, but he didn't care, he was extremely hungry.  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:07 pm
"Aw aw five more minutes five more minutes snore snore." Tadashi's eyes fluttered as he went in and out of sleep. As he fluttered his eyes he realized he wasn't at the training feild and hoped to his feet in a fighting stance ready to fight. " AWW WERE THE HECK AM I!!!" . Tadahsi looked around and saw Auron siting down across from him laughing at Tadashi's antics. He felt embarrassed and slide into his seat after realizing were he was. "So wahts going on Auron how did we get here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:00 am
"I told you in the forest, the ramen's on me.Anyways, we are at the Free Bird Cafe, so order whatever you want". Said Auron.

((Hey Syn, I know you are going to meet up with Tadashi so can you please refrain from meeting with us until we are finished, something important is going to happen very soon))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:07 am
Well your going to regret telling me to get what ever I want hehe." Tadashi scanned the menu feeling his appetite growing. "Dude I'll take two of everything hehe?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:00 am
"Alright then, lets order. Hey waiter"! As the waiter come over here, Auron said, "Me and my friend here will have two of everything". The waiter looked at both Auron and Tadashi like they were crazy but repectfully nodded her head and stormed off. Leaning his chair back, Auron crossed his arms behind his back and relaxed, "Ah much better". Unbeknownst to Auron and Tadashi, a fellow clan member of the Ryoku clan, the clan Auron was apart of, stormed into the Free Bird Cafe, scanning for customers seeing is she could try to find Auron. She carried grave news.  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:37 pm
"That poor staff they are probably gonna quit after they do are order seeing as it's so big hahaha." The two boys laughed happy at what was going on around them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:45 pm
"Ya, but I don't care, I'm starving". Auron laughed out loud. The sound of the laughter gave away Auron's location to the fellow Ryoku, and she came running towards them. "Auron! Auron!" She called. Upon closer inspection, Auron could she it was his cousin, Tajari Ryoku, and she looked extremely upset. "Wo wo! Calm down Tajari, whats wrong"? She straightened herself up and said,"I rather talk to you alone" she said after seeing Tadashi. "i rather you say it right here", Auron said. "But"!"No buts! Tell me"! He yelled.
"Its your father! He..he...he...he"He what"?! "He died"! In that moment, Auron's world turned upside down.  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:55 pm
Tadashi was dumb founded by the whole incident. He was for the first time at a lost for words. "Auron I..... Tadashi knew that saying anything would probably make him feel worse but he was never good a t keeping his mouth shut. "Auron go your family needs you." Tadashi knew his friend must be hurting so he tried to send him on his way.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff