Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:40 pm
*Miso laughs, and turns around.* If they take us for fools, it'll be even MORE shameful for them when we grind them into paste. *Miso nods, as if to assure himself.*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:24 pm
record and the jarian door desapear from the marketplace for a time  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:06 pm
Smirking at her two companions she cracks her neck, before speaking up. "Well you know, we COULD always steal it from someone else. I'm sure I could visit some weak female member of an enemy clan or whatever, and steal her clothes for you. Or perhaps we should travel outside the city and raid some nearby town..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:03 pm
*Miso waves his hand around, and shakes his head.* Nonsense...although... *He rubs his chin, and starts to smile slightly.* If memory serves correctly, we were on relativly good terms with Clan Kabina... And they DO have quite a few female residents...  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:20 pm
Anakoni
*Miso waves his hand around, and shakes his head.* Nonsense...although... *He rubs his chin, and starts to smile slightly.* If memory serves correctly, we were on relativly good terms with Clan Kabina... And they DO have quite a few female residents...

"So what you're saying is...we should go 'take advantage' of some of these clan girls, and then get them to give us some of their clothes in return for such a lovely time...?" Smiling slightly she nods her head in consent. "That sounds like a decent enough plan..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:52 pm
*Miso waves his hand around, and starts to head for the Kabina HQ.* No no, let ME handle negotiations. I dread what would happen if I left such a task to...you... *He shuddered slightly, and continued walking.*  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:17 pm
Anakoni
*Miso waves his hand around, and starts to head for the Kabina HQ.* No no, let ME handle negotiations. I dread what would happen if I left such a task to...you... *He shuddered slightly, and continued walking.*

"Oh I'm sorry...I didn't realize you were into those sort of things. Personally though, I think it would be great for me and our companion to relieve a little stress..." She really should have guessed that her leader would be into those sort of perverted acts with men from the way he dressed and such. Obviously he must be one of those submissive types she had heard about from those annoying fan girls that seemed to spread like a plague.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:42 am
Because things are the way they are. . .

Reisz faded in just as the music stopped, barely catching her breath as she gave a glimpse of what the horrible tune had made. "Sheesh!", she clenched her fists, "my day's really not today. . ."

She decided then to take a walk instead of vaporizing out and tracked where Daisuke's spending most of his time.

[[ Tenth Sea Library ]]

. . . things will not stay the way they are.
-Bertolt Brecht

DeVars

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:28 pm
the jarian door reapeared and record walked through it ready to resume business of recruiting anyone intrested in joining the jarians  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:52 pm
-----Event-----
The strong winds from Frosty Mountain have carried a bank of clouds over the area. Within minuets, the clouds have spread a pure white blanket over everything in the area.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:23 pm
Mr. Black browses the stores trying to find the fragments of the Hammer of Silorn and also a craftsman who would make him a mirror...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:22 am
He finds a merchant and commissions him to build the mirror's frame. In exchange, rather than money, he summons a ball of filth flies and commands them to form a familiar for the craftsman. It was a small pitch black humanoid with fly wings and a single insect eye mounted in the center of the head. The craftsman has the iron and bronze on hand, and a nearby pond supplied decent clay, but he needed 5 pounds of silver and gold, as well as the obsidian slab still...

No signs of the shards of Silurn...

He walks off to Mecha Main street...

Kokuwagata

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:19 pm
And then they came...

The undead, they set out, every store that sold building suplies...

And the most horrible part was, THEY ASKED FOR DISCOUNTS! In the end, they took the suplies, adn payed in full. It didn't matter, it was the lich king's money not theirs. ANd as quickly as they came, they left with there goods...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:25 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out