Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:37 am
they make it to the weapons room and lutia looks around finaly seeing neo to the far left side of the large warehouse of a weapon room lutia waves in the air "how is your work coming along?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:44 am
Lori sighs softly. "Hello..." she said.  

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:19 am
lutia hit herself in the head "oh silly me! lori this is neo our new weapon enhancer neo this is lori my second in command"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:36 am
Lori bows her head slightly. "Hello neo..." She looks to Lutia. "What is it you needed?"  

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:42 am
lutia smiled "i just wanted to make sure that our new member didnt get lost and show him where his room will be"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:47 am
((I think Neo's a guy)) Lori nods. "alright."  

Lori Naoi

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:57 am
((yeah, wrong gender Jara ^^))
Neo smiled and held up the gun he had...changed...
"i don't need a room." He said, half way through trying to work out a way to make the current weapon more effective. He had found a piece of chalk and was writing complex mathmatical equations all over the floor.
"I'll rub it out when i'm done." He muttered, half waving at the floor then continuing to scribble answers and further equations.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:52 pm
((i keep doing that crying ))

lutia shruged "keep up the good work then i suppose if you need any materials or equipment for your work inform me and ill see what i can get ahold of"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:01 am
Lori nods. "keep up the good work." she looks sideways to jara  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:16 am
lutia catches loris look "co leader lori would you like to join me in checking out the vault?"
she asked refering to a highly secure room where all the weapons that have yet to be identified and tested where kept in safety  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:43 am
Lori nods. "alright Lutia."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:52 am
waves goodbye to neo as her and lori go to the door of the vault while lutia was confirming her identity to the vault door she turns to lori "is something on your mind? youve been keeping to yourself latly"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:42 am
Neo waved distantly to the two and continued to work.
"Any spare materials you have will be useful for me." He said although he was only half paying attention to what the reply would be. He was absorbed in his work and for once, was enjoying himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:54 pm
"No...just been thinking about things...worrying...all that." She gave a weak smile.  

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:41 pm
"about what?" lutia walks into the vault and waits for lori  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items