Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Contest Ideas and Suggestions. CLOSED: Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got any contest ideas?
Yes
53%
 53%  [ 28 ]
No
46%
 46%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 52

Alluminn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:13 pm
iNeon cupcakes
how bout a avi contest the palyer with the best avi wins

how did I know the first person to post in 11 days would say something like that?
I must be a freaking psychic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:00 pm
how about guess whose the real me contest ^_^
it's a contest wherein there is one person from you that we will guess on what she/he's likes, age, name or other information or blah blah blah and the person who gets a lot of right guests will win a prize ^_^  

Amoe Chan

Fatcat

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:45 am
Peach Lunar Rune Dreamer
how about guess whose the real me contest ^_^
it's a contest wherein there is one person from you that we will guess on what she/he's likes, age, name or other information or blah blah blah and the person who gets a lot of right guests will win a prize ^_^

Too easy, we could just look at someone's profile.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:26 am

I think we've prolly gotten all the best ideas we're gonna get.

The lyric and scavenger hunt seem like the most doable to me.

Alluminn
Vice Captain

DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)

Durem Knight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:34 pm
I have a contest idea, which will both incourage people to participate and will also help with the lack of gold crisis. Its a donating contest all you donate is gold no items. Depending on the final amount depends what the top 3 donators will recieve. But it also has to be a reasonable amount so that profit was made towards the guild still. Sorry if it does not fully make sense but I have a headache right now and cant think fully. So if need be Ill explain it better later. I just wanted to put this out there before I forgot it.

Side note: Not to start anything by this, this can be ignored. I didnt run off from what happened. Ive been working on getting a good payin job, and finishing up getting my life together. So now Im back.

Id also like to say Im sorry for what I did. Though I still stand by what I said, I do agree I shouldnt have done it like I did. I would also like to state neither I or you guys should be so quick to judge. Cause Ive been in alot of leadership positions. Its just Im not use to the type of leadership you guys run. So once again Im sorry for what I did and Id like to think of this as a new slate for us all.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:52 pm

That sounds like a good idea, but those kinds of contests are against Gaia rules.

Alluminn
Vice Captain

DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)

Durem Knight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:00 pm
Hmm how so ? Find me where it says the stuff and Ill see what I can do loop holes and stuff.

Ive also been trying to make myself more famous as an artist. So as another resort to bringin in the g's Im actualy willing to put my self up for sale to sell art in this guild and all income I get from such I give to the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:32 pm

No
Donation contests are against rules

Besides, forcing people to donate so they may get something in return is too shady

Alluminn
Vice Captain

DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)

Durem Knight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:46 pm
Well ok, how about a contest that requeires an admittence fee. Like I usually see when gaia is having some event. And the contest could be best super hero pose. You take a pic of yourself doing a super hero pose, and you guys judge the best one. Or you could take a pic of a jar full of something and we have to guess how many of the things are in the jar, or container.Ive also been thinking about a contest that involves remaking the guilds banner and the best 3 win not only a decent amount of gold but for their banner to be the new guilds banner. Also if not that one then the best guilds main page pic. Cause in the Monster Hunter guild Im in they had a contest to make a pic for the home page of the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:24 pm

Pretty much the whole point of this guild is free contests.
We've never held a contest that required an entry fee (not that I remember, though)

Alluminn
Vice Captain

DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)

Durem Knight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:26 pm
O.o <.< o.O >.> i dont think so either.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:16 pm
Magadei

Pretty much the whole point of this guild is free contests.
We've never held a contest that required an entry fee (not that I remember, though)

Why pay to have a prize?
They've always been free.

Dark// We've had the homepage and banners for a while, I don't see any need to 'revamp' or change it.

And....It's up to bella if this thread is taken down and locked, I'm agreeing with Magi that it's pretty much had it's run and there's not many ideas other than 'AVI CONTEST LOLZORZ."

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)

Durem Knight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:42 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny

Dark// We've had the homepage and banners for a while, I don't see any need to 'revamp' or change it.

Well Id think its fun 1 its a contest 2 to give this place a new look maybe to make things look cooler. Not to mention the home page does lack flavor. Plus it gives the members an chance to give back to the guild by giving it a new look.(even though its just the banner or pic for homepage)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:07 pm
DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)
Simplistic-Tyranny

Well Id think its fun 1 its a contest 2 to give this place a new look maybe to make things look cooler. Not to mention the home page does lack flavor. Plus it gives the members an chance to give back to the guild by giving it a new look.(even though its just the banner or pic for homepage)

:/ It's fine the way it is.

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:08 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny

Actually, the banners are pretty new.... I just made them about a month after zOMG! came out.
Except for the top bar banner... That's kinda old.
*checks to see if I made a new one already, but forgot to put it in* o.O

Edit: Nope. Didn't.
I'll go see if I can make one really quick....

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff