Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:34 pm
"bad decision" pyro said as the spikes started flying from the gorund into the air all around Banko, as this was happening he arose from the ground and hid within the smoke making handsigns creating two ember clones and sent one into the air running along the spikes and jumped higher than the spikes, and turning his body upside down and coming down with increasing speeds leaving banko very litle time to react

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:40 pm
((Are you gonna reply to my post? If not then I think you're dead.))  

xLytez

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:43 pm
(banko got me out)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:44 pm
(edit i posted that befor u posted that)  

pyro hasu

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:45 pm
((We must ahve posted around the same time or something or I posted while you were...ok))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:48 pm
(yea i read it and i did dodge your attack cuz i was in the ground...if i remember dat right)  

pyro hasu

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:53 pm
Bankotsu stomped on his floating earth letting the earth fall quickly to the ground dodging the attack. Then since the clone was coming down at highspeeds, the spikes would destroy the clone. Bankotsu nodded his head at Sen, then walked away from the battlefield watching closely near the apartment buildings.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:02 pm
"hehehe this is really going to be fun" Pyro said as he looked at the clone and just befor it came down into the spikes he put his hand on the ground and elavated the earth to form a small hill like shape making the clone huddle into a ball and rolled down the hill and shooting forward at Sen "now that would have been a waste of a clone" pyro said as the smoke started to vanish

pyro hasu

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:04 pm
Sen smirked crouching as teh boulder approached he leaped into the sky. Forming a single sela he activated the retieval skill draing the boulder into teh air. Spinning he smashed the Samehada aginst the boulder flinging the object towards Pyro.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:14 pm
(i hope you know its an ember clone)

Pyro smilied as the clone was destroyed but in this the clone blew up in sen's face, Pyro then ran behind the clone and rna exactly like the cllone to confuse sen, pyro then stopped and punched the ground making his hand sink in the ground and made his sword come to his hands seeing how it was embeded in earth, then pulled it out waiting to see what sen would to with the next clone

pyro hasu

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:38 pm
((You must have forgotten...you're still caught in my genjutsu.))

Sengetsu seemed to simply vanish once more. Standing seven meters behind Pyro he spoke. "You are foolsih to fight me." Following his second words two clones were released dashing forth towards Pyro at extremely high speeds, each ran in a arc like pattern pinching Pyro between them. Sengetsu watched the charge unfold.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:09 pm
(No im not Banko pulled me out)  

pyro hasu

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:35 pm
A man wearing an anbu uniform landed lightly on the ground and looked intenly at Pyro, then to Sengetsu "Sengetsu-Sama its an honor to see you again, I am here to help you if you are teying to kill Pyro". under the anbu mask byukagan examined both people knowing he was finally going to kill Pyro a pain in his a** for soem time.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:01 pm
((SInce when...My genjutsu is induced by the sharingan...you can't just 'kai' out of it and furthermore I don't see where youw ere ever released.))  

xLytez

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:48 pm
(it doesnt matter nartuo got out of itachi's sharingan genjutsu when he was with sakura and kakashi)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff