Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:43 pm
"Sure why not. I'm sure Alyss won't mind me going to see him for now. And it's inbetween Tenshu and here. I'll leave you're ready." As he said that, he thought of Riko. "She'll be alright." he said out of the blue.

~~~

"Fine." Neph said. "We'll find out tonight though. Something is wrong and I Can still feel it. Just don't know what it is though. Listen, I have one more place to go. You're welcome to join. I'm teleporting to Herbacea...overseas and all."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:44 pm
Christiaan grimaced a bit. ~To be honest, I'd feel more comfortable if Flip were in another room. It isn't that I don't trust your power. I just am not sure about the strength of Amara's~ she projected to Tezu.

Samara nodded. "I'll go...if you want me to go," she said. She had never been to Herbacea before, but she knew that Christiaan might be there...things between them had never really gotten smoothed out.  

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:45 pm
Ricky rolled his eyes "You know it's obvious you like her" He said teazingly. He then smiled "Well I'm ready to go" He said. He was excited to have someone going with him back to Alloy he didn't know many kids there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:47 pm
Tezu agreed and looked at Flip" Can you do Daddy a favor, and after I'm done, We can hangout all day hows that wait..actually make that after Daddies done with his friends hows that" as Tezu smiled.. "Melvin can you greet Nephilis and Samara at the front gate and meet us in the Training Quarters?" the man bowed and began to make preparations. "Come Amara, we'll be in the Training Hall" as Tezu smiled.  

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:52 pm
Christiaan walked over to Flip and kissed his forehead. "Be a good boy and don't wander far, Flip," she said lovingly. "Mommy and Daddy will be back soon." She smiled sweetly at her son before leading Amara towards the training hall.
Flip frowned a bit as his mother left. "But Daddy! I wanna stay wif you!" he pouted.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:03 pm
Tori came in looking for Tezu "Master, I want to know more about Ki I know forbidden forms are not restricted to be used but if there is a way to us Ki in a different way will you teach me?"

Tezu smiled and looked at Tori "Right on time, Flip I want you to meet my student Tori Mango, she will be your trainer when you grow up.. Tori why don't you take him out for lunch and no sweets and I'll train you Tomorrow sound like a deal?"

Tori stood there "Why not, Hey Flip I hear theirs a dance pow wow in the town square care too see" as Tori smiled.  

Miluion Feredir

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:05 pm
"Yes I like her. I wonder does she like me back though, but alright Ricky. Let's move then shall we? Lead the way." Kess smiled, but he knew the desert was a hell to brave. He'd crossed it many times, fainting halfway each time.

~~~

Nephilis teleported both him and Samara to Herbacea where the gates were open. "Either he wants to be attack, or he's expecting us. Tezukya's not a slouch though." He remembered the last time he'd fought with and against him. The record was still tied 999 to 999. He continued in, walking across bridges where the bottom was nowhere in sight. Breezes blew across the treetops and the air was clear due to all the vegetation around. "It's pretty high up..." Neph said looking down. He walked into the training quarters and noticed Tezu and Christaan with thier child Phillip or 'Flip.' "It's been a long time Tezu." Neph said greeting him accordingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:12 pm
"I don't know if she likes you why don't you ask...afterall whats the worst that could happen" Ricky said. He looked into the hot desert "Oh I never showed you my new ability I can controll the temperature" He said. He held out his hands and suddenly the temperature went from about 100 to about 75. "See Kendal helped me controll it" He said. He still had problems at times but it seemed to work for the most part.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:13 pm
((I need to go soon. Don't leave me too far behind but if you need to, you can god-mod a bit.))

Flip still frowned a bit, but when he heard about the dancing, he seemed to cheer a bit. "Okay Towri," he agreed. "But will you get me some ice cwream?" he whispered in her ear.

Samara walked alongside Nephilis. "I'm sure he was expecting us," she commented. "He's rather insightful like that." She gave Christiaan and Tezu a congenial smile, though she was still a little nervous around them after Lana.

"Nephilis!" Christian said warmly. "It has been a long time. How have you been?" she asked. She gave a congenial nod to Samara.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:22 pm
Tezu stood there all formal like a regular lord of his kingdom, "Its been awhile Nephilis and Samara" as Tezu bowed his head. But There was only an illusion as Tezu appeared behind Nephilis grabbing him and giving him a noogie on his head..

Tori smiled "You got it, one or two scoops?" as Tori smiled.. Tori knew this was her first time, but she knew how it felt to be a kid at his age.. she was there before and wanted to give him the time of his life.

(Same here got college tomorrow gotta get up for it too)  

Miluion Feredir

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:37 pm
(That's a funny accent Lacey.... rofl Still laughing at it!)

Kessaris paused when Ricky showed him his new skill. His mind was copying it, but unconsciously. The pause lasted only for a millisecond, but it felt to him like an eternity that he'd never realize. "That's cool Ricky." He said, walking continually. "Nice trick. I can just do this though..." Kess waved his hand, and lifted them before dropping them. He solidified two boards of sand beneath him and said,"You might want this." Behind them was a large, uncontrolled wave of sand. Kessaris runs toward it, catching it before turning around. "Look alive Ricky!" He said surfing the sand wave. "Here it comes!"

~~~

Nephilis became intangible and slipped through him. "Still with the knuckles I see. They've helped us through many situations." Neph joked, thinking of other adventures they'd had other than the major one ten years ago. "I know you remember the last training trip we had. That bear didn't know what hit him." Nephilis heard Christaan and looked to her with a smile. "Well hello there. That must be Flip. My children are grown, but now you'll see the joys of raising one. I've been great, just hard working. L'eausis wasn't hard to run back then, but these days with declining resources, earthquakes...slave trade." Neph looks to Samara, then back to Tezu serious. "I'm sure you felt the spike in aura last night from around Alloy's postion?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:47 pm
Tezu looked at Nephilis and smirked "I have, though there is a myst in the air the reason and what doubts place them in that situation" as Tezu stood there, "Oh that reminds me Here Nephilis, its the Crystalis that Lana possessed after Samara, I believe Samara should have it back.. I think Lana would want that" As Tezu smiled.  

Miluion Feredir

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:47 pm
Ricky looked at the wave "Umm....okay" He said with a gulp. He ran at the wave and started riding "Hey this is actually pretty fun...if you can keep this up we'll be in alloy in no time" He said. He smiled as he began sand surfing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:04 pm
"WWWOOOO!!!!" Kessaris rode the wave far and soon, Alloy was on the horizon. "We're near!" He yelled to Ricky. In minutes, they'd touched down and Kess showed enough skill to stop the wave throwing him forward to his feet. "Alloy is still polluted as always. I see why you hate it here Ricky." Kess looked around, his eyes burning from the ambient soot and ash. Metal was everywhere, but nearby was ticker tape and investigators galore. "That must've been what we felt last night. Another gas pipe explode or something Rick?"

~~~

"Do you still have the Residue of Electromagnetism here in a safe place? That spike in aura has got me thinking about them again. We don't want the strongest of the four forces falling into the wrong hands." Nephilis held out his hand and absorbed the Crystalis. Because he wasn't a Celestial anymore, he could touch it. "I'll make sure to give it to Samara for you. But just make sure that if anything strange happens and you feel it, alert me. Later tonight, I'm going to investigate Alloy and it's Prime Leader. Shadowheart can't be to happy about disappearing Noids, can he?"  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:10 pm
Ricky shook his head "I don't know but I'm sure dad...er Kendal will" He said. He occasionaly called Kendal dad since he was raised by him since he was realy little. "Come on lets hurry" He said. He made a small gust of wind using his weather manipulation to clear the air. He began leading the way to the center of Alloy where Kendal would be.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games