Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:05 pm
Jack slowly rises up, stumblibng a bit. That massive shockwave he took completely crashed him against that rock.

" You...son of a..."

He points at Miso...although something wasn't right. As if something was out of place. He looked at himself...a few injuries here and there, but then he looked at his arm. What he saw caught him completely off guard. The fake skin he had on his arm apparently ripped off by that massive attack, showing clear as day his cybernetic arm. His face quickly turned red and he hid his cybernetic arm. He muttered under his breath:

" ...Damnit."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:15 pm
*He pushes Ryu down and steps on his head, keeping him down, he turns and looks at jack, crossing his arms slightly* Hmph. I never would have guessed... *He looks at Jack, then sighs and turns back towards Iris.* Jack, I could have given you a new arm... A very disgusting, demonic arm... *he shudders as he thinks that, then collapses into Iris's arms* Uwahhh...I've drained all my energy fighting... *he slowly slips into a slumber, and as he does, he mutters something* ...the tag... *he completely passes out in Iris's arms, and since his heart doesn't beat anyways, it's hard to tell if he's still alive*  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:50 pm
Jack, still hiding his arm away from sight, says

" Huh...I guess he got drained of all his power fighting me. Although what on earth did he mean by 'The Tag?" I mean there's one on his head...maybe that's where his power comes from."

He looks at Iris and smirks.

"...Why are you still holding him? Do you two have a looooooove thing going on???" 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:13 am
*stands back up*
b*****d.....wooooo You go you two wooo -*From out of nowhere, a large rock comes flying, and smashes his knees, crippling him*-

-Ed:Make longer posts scream :Anakoni-  

YoruTaro

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:40 pm
((Sorry - I'll be gone for another couple of days >.<))
Iris' tail straightened in alarm, her face turning the same red hue as her hair.
"Wha- what?! No!" In her embarrassed panic, she dropped Miso on the floor.
"Oh! See what you made you do, you two?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:56 pm
Jack supresses his laughter.

" Well at any rate, we have to somehow find a way to help Miso recover. I, myself am out of ideas."

He glances at Iris and Ryu

" Do you two have any idea's?"

He begins 'patching up' his damaged arm, feeling awkward since no one except him knew about his cybernetic right arm.  

MasterHan

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:03 am
Ryu looked at his legs and snaped them back into place. "Now that was the most random thing that has ever happened to me..." Ryu said as he stood back up brushing himself off. "And well I dont really know how to help him. So what was his problem?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:23 am
*as Miso lays on the ground, his tag begins to shake slightly. the kanji on it begins to glow faintly, and soon becomes a bright light. with a sudden flash, the light seperates from the tag, moving to the ground next to Miso and rising into a pillar. there is another flash, and in place of the light pillar is a blue house-cat of average size.* "Well, isn't that something?" *the cat says in a voice sounding like Miso's, except slightly deeper and more refined. the cat wore a collar with a metal tag, the name "Solus" imprinted onto it*  

Anakoni

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:45 pm
Ryu blinked a few times when he heard the cat talk. He walked out of the room and came back with some eye drops. He dripped it into his eyes and blinked and still saw the cat. "Okay, either I'm seeing things, or that cat just talked...which means i'm also hearing things...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:51 pm
*Solus glares at him, and sits back on his hind legs* "Shut your mouth-hole, mortal b*****d! I will let you know, this form is only to conserve my energy! If I were to turn into my true form, I would unleash a raging destruction the likes of which this world has never seen for 2000 years, since the last time I've been out of that damn tag on that fools face!" *he slaps his paw against Miso's face multiple times, as if he was attempting to beat him to death*  

Anakoni

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:56 pm
Ryu chuckled a little bit when the cat hit Miso. Then another cat wandered into the room. It was a black kitten. Ryu saw the small cat walk in and he bent down and picked up the small cat. "Hey there Lunis." Ryu said petting the small cat on the head.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:00 pm
*He glares at the cat, and hisses* "Blasphamous creature! disgracing my sacred form!" *he frosses his front legs, and shakes his head* "Just wait, this fool will never wake up, and once the ritual is complete, his body will be MINE!"  

Anakoni

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:12 pm
"What its not my fault my cat wandered in." Ryu said still petting his cat. Lunis started purring and laid down in his arms. "How the hell has she disgraced you anyways? By just walking in?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:09 pm
Jack, almost finished patching up his arm just stares at the cat.

"...You know, I've never seen a blue cat before."

He finishes fixing his arm. It's fully functional, but he needs to hide it somehow without scaring everyone...Ah-ha! That's it! He'll just wear gloves over it and use a cloak to cover up the actual arm! Brilliant he thought. Now for the matters at hand...

" So...Solus...That name sounds awfully familiar...I probably had to do an essay paper on you in high-school...This ritual you speak of, what exactly IS it?"  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:45 am
*He looks at Jack and smirks, before clearing his throat to speak* "This ritual is very complex, but has a very simple purpose..." *He quirks a brow* "This ritual, known as 'Coporeal Exchange', is used to exchange bodies. In other words, He'll be the cat, and I'll have a body capable of supporting roughly 2/3rds of my power." *he chuckles* "More then enough to destroy you all!"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff