Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:06 pm
Mephisto ignored the comment,even though his ear pivotted back towards her, showing that he had heard. Along the way he had picked up a small watersack (left by the humans a couple of years ago) and used it, once he had reached the watering hole. After filling the watersack he came back to the cave, putting it in the rainbow girl's hand and then sitting out of the way, a noticable distance away from the scene. He was in the perfect place to look out over the meadow though, which is what he was doing.. The sky was just starting to become overcast.. which meant there was going to be a lot of rain, and soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:20 pm
She looked towards the sky as well, her sour disposition over turned by the site of the clouds shadowing the lands. "Good....I can go out soon...." She took a strip of deer hide and soaked it in the water before laying it on the girl's forehead.  

Alektorphobia

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:28 pm
Mephisto got that distant look that he'd been getting lately, his thoughts drifting. There was now another to care for, if she couldn't care for herself. It wasn't such a big issue to him, but he was wondering if he could manage.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:44 pm
"Hmm..." Slowly she walked over to Mephisto and sat beside him at the cave's edge. Now that it was overcast, she could go outside. "What are you thinking about?"  

Alektorphobia

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:06 pm
Alot of things. He replied cryptically, obviously trying to keep his thoughts to himself.His tail twitched and he didn't turn his gaze away from the field once.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:30 pm
"It might help if you talk about it...." she muttered quietly. Looking up at the darkened sky, the first few splashes of rain had begun to fall.  

Alektorphobia

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:46 pm
I don't want to right now. He replied, getting up and walking out into the tall grass, on all fours so that he disappeared into it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:55 pm
"Hmm....Such sadness..." She murmered to herself. She leaned back onto her paws and watched him vanish into the grass before she stood up and wandered outside as well.  

Alektorphobia

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:45 pm
Crim's eyes opened slowly. She sat up, rubbing her head. It ached. Not quite aware of where she was, the wolf ran her fingers through her bright red hair and began to stretch. As she did, she felt pain (muscle pain, mostly) run through every inch of her body, and it all came crashing back down on her. The humans, the lab, Cresh, the past... however long it had been. The running. Then... after that, her mind was blank.
She looked around.
"Where... am I?" she croaked in a weak voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:36 pm
By the time the girl was waking up, Mephistopheles was back in the cave, and slowly approached her. You are in my cave.. You should be safe here, until you're able to heal up and take care of yourself. His tail twitched, and he offered the water bottle to her, wondering where the other girl was.

He had a regular clubouse here, he did. Heh!

Better than being alone, though..

Meph!stopheles

Hokucho

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:48 pm
Hokucho seemed to wander closer to the large tree, his wounds aching. He held his pet/friend in his arms. his markings pulsing slightly as a result of the lab he ran away from so long ago (sry! hehe its to similar i know but i love this kind of enterance). "We really must find some palce to settle boy...." He petted the strange animals head softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:18 pm
"Careful Mephi, you may need to open a shelter soon," Sirus joked.

He reached forward and touched the girl's head. He offered her a small smile and pet her fur. "Everything's okay now, you're safe here. My name is Sirus, that over there is Mephisto. This is sort of his territory, and the girl who was here is Sphyxie. She came from the same place you did. So we're all alittle effected by the humans," the boy said.

Sirus sat himself beside Mephi and felt the rain start to hit his back. "How far did you run? No one followed you did they?"  

haythere

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:48 pm
He put his hand on Sirus' shoulder. Take it easy, she's been through a lot.. give her some time before asking her questions..Though he was also curious. As the rain became increasingly heavy, he stuck his head outside and let the water soak his head down. .. A shelter indeed, that's what this was turning into.. but he wouldn't turn his back on this place, or who lived in it..Even Sphyxie.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:09 pm
Crim took the water bottle and drank eagerly. As she gulped it, her tail, covered in fur so black it was nearly blue, began to wag slowly. She wiped her mouth and handed it back to Mephisto.

"Thanks," she said, smiling a little. "I needed that. And I don't mind the questions.

My name is Crim. Yes, I escaped the humans. I've been running from three days to a week. I kind of lost track of time. No, no one followed me. Dazed as I was, I'm pretty sure I would've noticed."

She sniffed her armfur, and her face assumed an expression of something like gratitude. "Finally. I washed for an hour after I escaped that torture chamber, and two days ago I still reeked of them. Seems to be gone now, though."  

Rigu Ryu

haythere

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:29 am
Sirus noded. "Nice to meet you. Please, make sure you rest, Mephi and I can find food once it stops raining,"

Sirus turned to Mephi, who was allowing his head to soak. "Been a while since it rained," he commented. "I wonder how many more will escape before they come here again?"  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff