Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Raiden's "Mirage" House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

House alittle interesting???
  yes
  no
  add some more...
View Results

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:06 pm
Sorcam sighed. His safety? These people underestimated his learning capacity.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:21 pm
He notices the look and smiled

"I guess I shouldnt underestimate that factor anymore huh? You do seem capable anyways...well, would you like to continue training or stop for now?"

He waits, letting him choose due to what had happened.  

Shruikan Tenshi

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:29 pm
Kurisu's sand clone appeared in Raidens house, nearly exausted. "Come....quick....Kurisu's life.....at risk.....Akatsuki in...Akasun Puppet Workshop." The Clone quickly deid out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:30 pm
Sorcam handed Raiden a scroll.

"This will bring you to wherever Zeno is-he might be with Kurisu. Go, fast."

With that, Sorcam fainted from chakara exhaustion.

((I need to go, anyway.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Hikura Taihen Chikara

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:35 pm
*walks back..*
"I lost them"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:35 pm
Raiden takes it and puts it up. He picks up Sorcam and puts him in the house to rest.

((ditto, shower. Dont forget bout the pm))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:15 pm
He looks at Aura

"Damn...did you find out where they were going? Any leads at all?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:21 pm
"nope"

Hikura Taihen Chikara

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:23 pm
Kurisu came into the house with a peice of wood strapnel in his side. "I....lo.s.t....them" *coughed up some blood* Kurisu sat down as he tried to pull the peice of wood out of his side.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:37 pm
Raiden looks over and saw Kurisu.

"Damn, what happened! ....Aura...make a clone or something and get the kazekage here. He must know what has happened"

Raiden went over to Kurisu and looked at his injuries.

"Damn...if only Zeno or Sorcam was here...or awake. I should of attacked that scum when I first had the chance...."

He muttered, remembering his first encounter with Katsuro. He makes a clone and sends it to the puppet shop.  

Shruikan Tenshi

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:45 pm
Kurisu had an easier time breathing after he got the wood strapnel out of his rib cage. "It wasn't just Katsuro, but another, Jake of the cloud.... He is associated with the Akatsuki and they have Zeno." *wipes the blood from his lips. "I hesitated to take action and they got away.....Fortunately they fell into my trap."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:57 pm
"this isn't good.....if they are after Zeno's demon then they'll be after mine and kazekage. Unless they just have something against Zeno. Regardless...we need to take precautions. Next time I won't hold back. Thing is Zeno was going to teach me water manipulation and medic jutsu. So now we must have the village alerted, they may be back."

Raiden said. He looks at Aura and Kurisu

"We need to train more so we can bring them down quicker, and not worry about hitting the other. We should talk to the kazekage about this...as well as Zeno's capture"  

Shruikan Tenshi

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:07 pm
Kurisu stood up, using most of his energy, " Wait, i know where they are..." Kurisu stumbled but caugh himself by grabbing onto a table. "When they threw a exploding tag at me, sand showered the entire area, sand that i can track.... i know where they are, Ugh!" Kurisu sat down due to the lack of energy he had left.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:15 pm
"wow...can you teach me medical jutsu? This way I can help out and not wait."

He said, watching Aura.

"Hey....I want you two to see something...."  

Shruikan Tenshi

Hikura Taihen Chikara

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:15 pm
*Aura does some hand sign, a clone appears and runs off. he walks Toward them. Does some more hand signs.*
"Shindan"
*He runs his hand over the wound*
(Shindan (Diagnosis)
Description: The first step in treatment is understanding the problem. With this skill a shinobi uses their hands to carefully probe a patient for problems. This technique is preformed by kneeling over a patient and slowly running both hands over their body, looking for signs of injury that may not be visible to the naked eye. It can detect things such as internal injury, improper heart rate, non-apparent bone fractures, poisoning, and disease. A ninja of higher rank has learned to use this technique to perform a rudimentary examination of a body to determine cause and time of death. A Genin using this skill takes several minutes of work to determine the nature of a problem, a Chuunin takes less than a minute and a Jounin requires only a few seconds. )

"Hmm.."
*he does some more hand signs*
"Kiyomaru"
*Aura seemed cleaner*
(Kiyomaru (Cleanse)
Description: It is not always possible for a medical nin to practice basic hand washing and other procedures. This technique has the effect of instantly removing bacteria, dirt, blood, and other contaminants from the user’s hands, lower arms, and face. It also insures that any breath that comes from the user’s body will be free of any bacteria or infectious disease. This technique can also be used to clean the wounds of others in order to prevent infection from bacteria. It the event that the medical nin is using this technique to prevent infection of an injury that has been inflicted upon them, it is used as if the shinobi were using it on somebody else. )
"lets get to it."
*aura did some more hand signs.*
"Tekishutsu"
*aura placed his hands around the wound. And the rest of the fragments came out slowly.*
(Tekishutsu (Extraction)
Description: When a patient’s body has a foreign object in it, such as the point of a shuriken, a senbon needle, or an arrow, it is important to remove the object without further harming the patient. Using this technique the medical nin places their hands on either side of the injured area and uses chakra to very carefully manipulate the surrounding tissues in order to remove the object without causing any further damage. Depending on the severity of the wound and nature of the object, it can take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes to remove it. )
*He did some more hand signs*
"Hone Chiyu no jutsu"
*The Fractured Rib was Repaired*
(Hone Chiyu no jutsu (Bone Healer Skill)
Description: A variation of Chiyute no jutsu. When an ally has broken or fractured a bone. The ideal way to use this technique is to prepare a concentrated calcium pill with medicine creation but in the absence of the pill it is possible to force the patient’s bones to release higher concentrations of calcium in to the body than normal. Using the extra calcium, Chiyute no Jutsu is activated, but uses less chakra since the user already has the calcium to work with, but will only work on bone tissue. It is important to remember that bones must be properly and often painfully set back in place before they are repaired. It is not possible to treat bones that have been shattered in to small pieces (comminuted fracture, or ‘What Gaara did to Lee’) with this technique. )
"last but not least Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto"
*he did more hand signs and put his hand over the wound, and it sealed its self.*
(Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto (Healing Hands Technique: Major)
Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. With this level of technique, a Jounin has reached the end of what can be accomplished without the aid of a hospital. All but the most critical injuries can be healed and in some cases even injuries that would otherwise lead to a swift death can be reduced just enough to transport the patient to a hospital. )

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff