Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moneneko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:29 pm
KiteJapan
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
Request 21
I HAVE EVERY RESIDENT EVIL GAME INCLUDING THE DIRECTORS CUTS
"Oh wow! Really!? That's so great! I have a lot of things! I have Heavy Metal Fakk 2, Cold Fear, and many other games that I haven't even beat 50% of, but that doesn't matter, I'm still an expert with them because I have them!
AND JUST TO PROVE MY LOVE FOR THEM, I WILL TYPE IN CAPS LOCK!!!"

Noob!

LOL mrgreen Agreed.

*Nods* I concure, people these days are just plain .... I must not be rude to the little n00b's.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:50 pm
Wow, some of those requests aren't all too well thought out... I hate it when people just type random, meaningless things in requests end expect to be allowed to join... Maybe next time think of better things to say than just, "Add me, I like Res... Err, whatever the thing is about.." Not an actual request, just exampling... Well, atleast I hope it wasn't a real request.. eek  

Ithmara

Uenna

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:17 pm
MM-212 Beta
Request 20
I love rezi.

That is the most horrible abbreviation of "Resident Evil" I've ever seen. o_o Except for "REvil". >>  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:09 pm
Request 22
I love Resident Evil and I would like to talk about resident evil and to meet other people who like it too.

Request 23
the best game of them all is resident evil 4. the graphics are amazing and the game play is exciting. im also new to gaia so it would be good to join a guild. thats about it

Request 22: Really, your request was such a inspirement to me that I felt that I must actidentally hit the "Decline" buttom.

Request 23: Hmmm, I love Resident Evil so much I think I'll just talk about RE4 since it did win game of the year and talk about the awesome graphics. Well, to make my request longer I think I'll BS on how much of a noob I am.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:20 pm
See, Resident Evil 4 would be the best game to a Non Resident Evil fan.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:02 pm
Agreed, although it's like, my second favourite of the series. xd RE2 is still on top. heart  

Uenna

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:38 pm
Uenna
Agreed, although it's like, my second favourite of the series. xd RE2 is still on top. heart

But you are a real fan of the serie. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:14 am
You know, first everyone hated RE4, saying it was crap, but now it's on PS2, everyone seems to have changed their mind...and also, there was an article about RE4 in my newspaper, and a boy of 11 or 12 had a fit while playing it. So now all non-videogame players hate it. Slighty off-topic, but there you go. If I can find the newspaper, I'll scan the article.  

Valimai

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:29 am
~Daughter of Sparda~
You know, first everyone hated RE4, saying it was crap, but now it's on PS2, everyone seems to have changed their mind...and also, there was an article about RE4 in my newspaper, and a boy of 11 or 12 had a fit while playing it. So now all non-videogame players hate it. Slighty off-topic, but there you go. If I can find the newspaper, I'll scan the article.
I liked it just fine...other than the fact that I had to go out and buy a Gamecube inorder to play it, only to have it be ported to the PS2 later. *shakes fist* Oh well, the ported version is more for Ada fans anyways. xp

But yeah, that's how things go now. People are too quick to place blame on videogames for anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:48 am
DasJabberwockie
~Daughter of Sparda~
I liked it just fine...other than the fact that I had to go out and buy a Gamecube inorder to play it, only to have it be ported to the PS2 later. *shakes fist* Oh well, the ported version is more for Ada fans anyways. xp

But yeah, that's how things go now. People are too quick to place blame on videogames for anything.

Because it's more successful than the film or music industry now. Maybe all the film-makers are jeleous (sp?) xd  

Valimai

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:29 pm
~Daughter of Sparda~

Ummm I never hated it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:20 pm
~Daughter of Sparda~
DasJabberwockie
~Daughter of Sparda~

Because it's more successful than the film or music industry now. Maybe all the film-makers are jeleous (sp?) xd
They just need a scapegoat. 3nodding

Videogames make me do bad things. :B  

Das Jabberwockie

Valimai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:23 am
DasJabberwockie
~Daughter of Sparda~
DasJabberwockie
~Daughter of Sparda~

Yes, after school I get out my chainsaw and roam around my village, looking for victims whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:41 am
Resident Isaka
Uenna

But you are a real fan of the serie. 3nodding
That I am. xd  

Uenna

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:04 pm
DasJabberwockie

I saw a shirt with the slogan, "Guns don't kill people, people who play video games do," and right above that is a skull with a PS2 controller under it. XD  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff