Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:25 pm
Theresa just rolled her eyes and kept pulling. She pulled him into the library and sat down in a chair, her arms crossed and an eybrow raised. "Care to tell me why you were running around screaming my name?" she asked, her voice venomous.

Erika nodded and looked down at the ground. "Sorry I reacted like that . . . I was just . . . a bit annoyed that you hadn't told me what you were earlier . . ." she said and looked back up at him. "What kind of magical being are you anyways?" she asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:32 pm
Anden was tempted to get angry, but he decided that would do nothing good in the end and he sighed as he sat down on the table beside her, looking down at her. "Look..James told me about..witches first kisses being important..I was being impulsive, it didn't occur to me that it might have been your first kiss, and I certainly didn't know you had..witchy reasons for having it..kept. I know you think I'm total arse, but I have morals. I wouldn't have done it if I'd known..so..I'm sorry, alright?" he said, sounding sincere if a bit gruff, looking away sheepishly at that as a blush darkened his cheeks which only further proved that he wasn't being insincere.

~On pause until I figure out what Roland is X_____X *smacks head*~  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:36 pm
Theresa glared at him. "Prove it." she said simply, her expression unchanging.

((Bad Witchy. *pokez*))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:45 pm
Anden frowned, "Prove it..how? Hey, you know, I think you oughta be a little more accepting of my apology..I was being sincere, even after I almost got raped thanks to your spell. I don't think even you would feel good about me being raped. Or anyone, for that matter. James saved me, by the way. So it had a happy ending, he was high and got taken to the office." Anden rambled sometimes.

(T__T *snifflez*...I'm not bad! *waterfall tears* I wanted to do something..originalish for him! But I didn't have time..because it was spur of the moment making him magickal! James is a werewolf, so that's out, a vamp would be overdone, Fae isn't right for him, I DON'T KNOW! *sobs*)  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:57 pm
((Hm . . . That is a dilema. I'll try to think up something as well.))

Theresa looked a little incredulous at his ramblings but shook it off. "Sorry you were harrassed. But I want you to prove it by showing me that you do have morals. Basically, be a better person than you've been lately. I might just consider changing you back if you do that." she said and then got up and left.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:05 pm
(Groovy <3 And in the meanwhile, I must depart. *still in the dredges of sickness* I rarely get sick (*knock on wood*), but when I do, HOLY FUDGE it's stupidtarded. I have to go to school tomorrow, so I must shower and go to bed. Good night, Mousey! <3)

Anden sighed as she left. He hadn't gotten a word in before she had..He exited just as the bell rang. Anden was still wearing his backpack, thankfully, so he headed to his next class..art. He had it with Theresa, and though he didn't realize it, she sat at the same table as him. Anden sat down and happened to glance up..catching sight of her across from him. Wasn't her unnoticing spell on? Why could he see her? Was it because he knew she had it? Or something else? "You're here too?! I can't believe I didn't notice.." he muttered.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:12 pm
((Nighty!))

Theresa rolled her eyes. "Yeah, what a shocker." she murmured dryly, wondering why he was even talking to her since she had put up her spell.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:22 pm
Anden frowned, "You're the one with the sp-" he paused, glancing to the students around who didn't seem to be paying attention..but considerately, he finished with, "Special..ness.." He had been about to say 'spell' but that would have been seen as odd and possibly dangerous by anyone listening. "I couldn't have known." he pointed out reasonably.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:47 pm
((Um . . . how about . . . demon? Unless you don't think that would work . . . Cause that's about the only idea I have.))

Theresa rolled her eyes. "No duh. Which is why you've never noticed me before." she said. "My 'specialness' stopped you from noticing. Or at least prevented you. Speaking of which, how are you even able to notice me right now?" she asked as she turned to him with a raised eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:28 am
(o-o You..are an evil Mousey! *points* o-O That could work, demons are so nifty and sexzy! The only thing I came up with was a changeling, but that still makes him Fae. although it does provide an interesting plot twist. I don't know. Pancakes ate my brain. @__@) (T__T which..actually if you think about it..that would suck..and be painful..and potentially sticky..)

Anden shook his head, "I have no idea. I'm not magick that I know of..which wouldn't matter anyway since James is a magick being and he can't see you when your specialnezz is on.."

The teacher began speaking and Anden quieted. "Now then class..I want you each to draw a picture with a partner..it can be anything, seperate or together..but it must be on the same page and come together somehow..collaborate a central idea with your partner before beginning..I'll be choosing your partners by the way.." she went off down the list, naming names together which didn't require noticing Theresa, just reading the list. Either way, the end result was 'Annie' and Theresa being paired.

Anden wasn't sure where to cringe or be happy..he couldn't prove himself if she wasn't around..but still..she unnerved him in a way. Anden figured she wouldn't want to move, so he brought his chair to sit somewhat beside her with a little space between. A white sheet of paper was set in front of him and he looked to Theresa, "Well, partner..what do you think?" They needed a theme..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:32 am
Theresa shrugged. "You draw your favorite thing on one side, I'll draw my favorite thing on the other, and we'll somehow bring them together in the middle." she said as she lightly drew a dotted line down the center and then slightly to each side of it drew another dotted line. "Inside the dotted lines is where we'll bring them together okay?" she said as she looked at Anden.

((How am I evil?! I spend a long time on Master Google just to even get my idea! T-T))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:42 am
(O-o I was going off of the stereotype of demons being evil. Really? What a good Mousey! *pats head and givez you a cookie* ^__^ Demon it is! I thought about incubus in passing fancy but that would be kinda a bad demon to be..X__X>..)

Anden watched her draw the lines and then nodded at her words. "Got it." He started then, shifting so that he wouldn't get in her way as he began drawing. Anden harbored a secret passion for the arts, and he was damned good at them..drawing and writing..no one would guess just to hear about the football captain slash academic kid, but so it was.

Before long, he was getting lost in what he was drawing as trees began forming beside a lake..and three kids, younger versions of Anden, Erika, and James, were all close to each other, together as they did their seperate little things.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:54 am
((I was thinking demon like from InuYasha. Dog, wolf, cat, crow, dragon demon . . . ect. Stuff like that.))

Theresa almost instantly got lost in her drawing, going into something of a trance without the use of a spell as her drawing started coming to life. It started as a beach in the corner, but the beach slowly melted into a forest, which melted into a desert in one corner and mountains in the other, and in the last corner was the night sky, though it wasn't just black with white dots. It had constellations, planets, celestial formations. And then she started drawing over her drawing, a pinecone, a snowflake, a teardrop, wind, and fire. She loved nature, in all its forms . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:50 am
(o-o..I stand corrected. Apparently I'm the evil one. @_@ Wait..I thought you hadn't watched Inuyasha? T__T) (*researching demons* Holy..HELL> There's like..a gazillion! And all of them thus far have been particular demons, not groups like with the incubi. T__T I suppose it's for the best though, religion has a funny way or turning on the unwary. @_@)

Anden's picture ended with a final stroke to make the rushing water..but he'd added a little more..the fairy folk. He'd drawn their lovely, small forms as best he could given that he was making them rather small since they were fairies. They danced around him and his sister and best friend, and went along their merry way. He smiled down at them, before looking to Theresa's drawing and raising his brows. "Nature. You love nature." he discerned from her picture with a smile. "That's a wonderful picture, Theresa."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:05 am
((No, I <3 InuYasha! Doggy ears!!!!! ^-^ And . . . if you look at my avi . . . I stole Sessy's cloud. twisted ))

Theresa didn't answer him as she was still in her drawing trance. A few seconds later she dropped her pencil and blinked. "Okay . . ." she said and then looked over at Anden's picture, not even realizing that he had said something. "So now we need to find a way to connect the two." she said as she looked from his to hers.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff