Tales Of The Abyss RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:13 pm
"Ah! Yes! This is Sacha!" Coralina smiled and Sacha mieu'd happily in greeting. "So, uhm... how much farther...?" She asked, wondering when she could give the offering, and then find some place to lodge in, in order to look over her new items and let Tear see her guns.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:42 pm
Gwendolyn didn't answer at first, but kept walking until they'd reached a large dirt covered area. "It's here." She finally replied. There were special markers among the dirt, and she continued on until they reached the one they were looking for.

"This place gives me the creeps." Luke mumbled insecurely. He glanced around and shuffled closer to Guy.

Guy noticed this and looked around as well. He shrugged slightly. "I find it rather peaceful."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:49 pm
Coralina carefully walked over to the indicated marker and kneeled in front of it. She placed the drawstring bag on the floor and took out some of the fruit and placed it there. "For you, Grandpa. Sorry I didn't get to see you... But at least I get to say goodbye..."

Tear felt a bit like she was intruding again, but she closed her eyes and also paid respects to the person she had never met before.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:34 pm
Gwendolyn stood in silence as she observed Coralina offer the fruit.

Mieu had folded his paws in front of him and was joining in with the others as they seemed to be all focusing on this.

Guy glanced at the marker with a sad smile and watched. Though he'd never known the person, he still wished them peace.

Luke turned his attention just as everyone else had. He didn't really know how to react in a situation like this so he simply observed from the side.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:38 pm
After another moment of silence, Coralina stood up and turned towards the others and spoke in a quiet voice. "Okay.... I'm ready to go now..." Sacha had climbed up to her shoulder and nuzzled her head.

Tear opened her eyes. "....Alright..."She waited for Coralina to start moving.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:42 pm
Gwendolyn smiled and led the way out. Once she'd brought them back out the entrance she paused to see what their plans were now.

Luke scratched the back of his neck. "Where are we going exactly?"

"It won't be hard to find an Inn." Guy replied.

"That costs money right?" Luke sighed a little, not that he was particularly worried about money.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:55 pm
"Well, there are some good inns here, since its a border town...." Coralina said, thinking about what inn they would stay at.

Tear began to wonder what exactly what they would be doing from then. They would be traveling to help Coralina find her grandmother and let Gwendolyn find what she was looking for... but after that?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:58 pm
"Then I suppose it wouldn't really matter where we stayed." Guy mused, walking at a steady pace. He glanced at Tear, who seemed to be thinking deeply.

"I don't really care either." Luke replied, just wanting a good place to rest.

"Well, whatever you're comfortable with." Gwendolyn spoke up.

Mieu was humming softly to himself, just waiting for them to make a decision.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:01 pm
"Well then, how about the one on the other side of the main road? That's one of the more popular ones, so it's probably better!" She smiled with a nod and started off towards that inn.

"That sounds good," Tear agreed. Whatever will happen, will happen. Its already written in the score. She was content to just follow the journey to where it would take them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:13 pm
"Good enough for me." Guy replied with a smile and followed after.

"So, were do you plan on looking first?" Gwendolyn posed the question to Coralina.

"It's like hide and seek~" Chimed Mieu.

"If we can narrow our search down it would be much easier. Hm." Guy glanced back at Luke, who seemed to be lagging behind a little.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:23 pm
"Well... the most simple narrowing down is that she wouldn't leave Malkuth, so we didn't have to worry about searching Kimlasca at all. Maybe she might have gone to St. Binah, since that was one of her favorite places and she said she wanted to move there next..."

"Well then, since we're leaving tomorrow afternoon, then we should get to St. Binah by the next day," Tear said, figuring out the map in her mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:50 pm
"That's good. At least we don't have to search every capital and town." Luke replied.

"Alright. So we've got some leads." Guy nodded. "After Coralina's training of course, we'll be off." He smiled to himself.

"I wanna watch the training~" Mieu chimed, fairly exited.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:08 pm
"Uh-huh!" Coralina nodded with a smile. "Oh! Of course you can Mieu!" She smiled at the cheagle. "And you can keep Sacha company, since she's going to watch too!" They reached the inn and went inside.

"Speaking of that, do you mind letting me see them now?"

"No! Not at all!" She took the guns out of their holsters and handed them to Tear.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:59 pm
The cheagle smiled, "Of course!" Mieu looked from Coralina to Sacha with a nod.

Quite curious himself, Guy watched as Tear was handed the guns. "It'll be good to learn more about them before you use them."

As they entered the Inn, Luke looked around. He was rather distracted by some of the food and drink being passed around.

"This place will do nicely." Gwendolyn mused to herself as she followed close by Luke. She paused when she caught a glance of Coralina's guns. ".. Those are quite nice." She commented.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:06 pm
"Yeah. I'm going to see how much I can understand about these," Tear commented with a nod. She held one of the guns up and examined it in the light.

"Oh, these were my grandmother's once...." Coralina told Gwendolyn with a nod. "They still work too..." She was looking over at the guns as Tear began looking at them.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff