Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Life of A Ninja. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:48 pm
"Heh, now's my chance" thinks as he immediately hops out the window and flees home.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:12 pm
Since Kai and Lorri were gone Acura knew it was time to get right down to business. Before Shibito escaped Acura turned to him and said "Please, you call that sleeping? You can do way better," Acura said standing up and taking out a kunai. "Ok, gigs up, stop faking. Tell me why are you here? What purpose to you have in the Leaf Village?" Acura said swinging the kunai around of his finger.  

am i Sasuke yet

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:58 pm
"Heh, top secret. S-mission" is all that shibito says with a smirk as he encircles acura with his sword drawn. "No excess blood spilled is also a detail" Shibito says right before he dashes behind acura and hits a nerve that if hit correctly will make him go unconscious.....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:32 am
Lorri decided not to press the matter, and ignored Kai's sudden cease of speech. He attempted to make her feel better, since she looked rather saddened, he pulled her into a friendly hug and stroked her hair. "Hey..Its okay. They are gone now. Im sorry i wasn't there for you..~ Im hear when you want me, Promise." He pulled away, blushing slightly, but ignored his embarrassment as he thought now was not the time for games. He stuck out his pinky finger and grinned cheekily, "Pinky Promise? I'll be there for you, You will be there for me?"

Kai looked up at the red-head, amusement glinting in her eyes, and she bent down and pressed his hand gently into the bed sheets. "E-eugh..Thats gross.." Lorri said, feeling the sweat stick to his palm, he pulled back. "I..Did i have a bad dream or something? I dont rememeber.." He laughed hysterically, clearly humiliated. His usual blush spread across his cheeks and he pulled Kai away from the bed a little more, afraid that it would suddenly shoot out a disgusting stench near her or something ridiculous!

Clara Sunaro

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:21 pm
Shibito hit him in the right spot, but Acura didn't faint he just stood there. " Heh that tickled," Acura said in an entertained voice. " Now it's my turn," Acura said as he grab Shibito and flipped him ove throwing him to the ground like a bouncy ball.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:08 pm
[[ Eh.. Shouldn't we do first kiss or something? XD or too early?]]

Kai took his pinky, and smiled. "Promise."
Awkwardly, she moved closer to Lorri, and looked up at him. She was blushing, and she looked like a human being with her face painted red. Her heart was beating, and somehow this close to him, she held her breath. This is so weird. But whatever. XD

[[ if not, Lorri, can back away, surprised, and fall down, and then Kai gets veryupset. XD some drama. especcially that tomorrow is their practice]]

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:16 pm
Shibito Then cringes as he falls down. "Heh." Shibito then throws down a poison mustard gas pellet and he tries to run.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:56 pm
Acura breathing in too much of the gas starts to cough. " I won't let you get away," Acura said falling to the ground coughing.  

am i Sasuke yet

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:25 pm
Shibito then starts running after swallowing a pill to counteract the poison's effect. Shibito is almos out of konoha and into the land of rice paddies  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:25 am
Sakura Neko Jin
[[ Eh.. Shouldn't we do first kiss or something? XD or too early?]]

Kai took his pinky, and smiled. "Promise."
Awkwardly, she moved closer to Lorri, and looked up at him. She was blushing, and she looked like a human being with her face painted red. Her heart was beating, and somehow this close to him, she held her breath. This is so weird. But whatever. XD

[[ if not, Lorri, can back away, surprised, and fall down, and then Kai gets veryupset. XD some drama. especcially that tomorrow is their practice]]

[[Lol, How about they accidently Kiss after bumping into one another when training? Like, they crash, then they both turn to look at the person they bumped into, without moving away and their lips lock? CUTE.]]

Lorri grinned as Kai took his pinky, he bounced their fingers once and repeated that he promised to protect her. "Thats what friends are there for, right?" Lorri didn't actually know the answer to this, not really, since he hadn't had a REAL best friend for a long time. He'd been travelling and stuff since, and then, living in a tree-house wasn't exactly seen as a good sign. It was almost frowned upon, since it was so badly built!

This fact made Lorri even happier that Kai had promised back, but as she leaned in closer, Lorri didn't really know what to do. He leant back a little, and removed his pinky from her grasp. She was gazing at him intently and blushing a lot, W-w-www...What do i do? What is she doing? o_o;; As usual, Lorri was clueless with girls: he blushed an even deeper red than Kai and stumbled back; pretending like it was nothing, he quickly grabbed Kai by the waist as he fell from the tree house. Being quite a skilled Ninja, he landed on his feet; Kai still in his arms. A hug? Cute!

"Where would you like to go this evening then ~?"
((Its late now, time is facked up in RP-town XD)) "Star Watching again, Wander through town, get some Ramen, Go swimming in that lake place that we went to a few weeks ago? What would you like to do~?" He asked, smiling at her, still holding her close; without realizing? Or was he doing this on purpose? ;D  

Clara Sunaro

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:35 pm
on his way out shibito remembers about that one person with the sharingan "Yes,.....that one leaf ninja is most likely dead.....so their will be some time to take some info....if he's cooperative i'll only leave him with all of his limbs broken....." Shibito then altered course and attacked the tree house again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:08 pm
[[ I can just imagine Lorri backing up, and spazzing out. XD]]

Kai's smile disappeared. Does..Does he hate me or something?!
"Uhm," She said, look at the ground next to her. "Well, I wanted to go shopping. Would you come with me..?" She asked taking his hands from her waist, and holding them tightly in her hands, watching for his reaction. She was planning to buy him something. Hah! Perfect! I still have most of Acura's money!! Ahahaha!

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:13 pm
shibito then arrived and held the kunoichi hostage by holding her from behind and putting a kunai to her kindey "Alright, tell me about the sharingan and your girlfriend won't die" he yelled at lorri with his face hiddne by a mask.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:31 pm
Acura tackled Shibito. " Sorry I'm late i was just taking a little nap," Acura said turning and smiling at Shibito. " Did you really think that poison could stop me?"
[I was just thinking about the way Acura looked at Shibito but then i realized something.... Acura has a blind fold on for certain reasons.]  

am i Sasuke yet

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:55 pm
"No. not that one. But this one will." Shibito says wiping the blood away from his face. he then throws down a mysterious pellet and then leaves. he then throws a paper bomb attatched to a kunai into the tree house igniting the fuel.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games