Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Onslaught the Wii's First Online Co-op FPS. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So what do you think?
  Needs more Bomberman.
  Needs a crazy guy to bomb it.
  Looks good.
  HARDCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!
  ^ What a f**.
View Results

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:04 pm
~Xiloscent~
woo i'll be gettin points today!
then i should be home tomorrow, depending if i sleep at my friends or not. we'll see though.

How much does it cost? 1000?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:20 pm
Dude-LAP
~Xiloscent~
then i should be home tomorrow, depending if i sleep at my friends or not. we'll see though.

Yes sir.  

Waynebrizzle

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:35 pm
Waynebrizzle
Dude-LAP
~Xiloscent~

Yes sir.

Cool. Seems reasonable for a game that I've already seen good reactions from. I'll buy it once my damn Wii gets fixed. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:30 am

Just bought Onslaught for the thousand points. I love this game. X_X;

But... I suck so hard at using the energy whip, and aiming my grenades. I'm not meant to do that sort of thing with my left hand. D:

Maybe I should try aim and shooting with my left hand instead... B:

Syn of Sin

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:27 am
woo! i already found a new weapon, its the upgraded rifle, much better than the standard one.
edit:

i'm also in the top ten for mission 2-3 on normal. awesomeness!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:34 pm
Battle mode is like being a futuristic gladiator in a cyborg bug Colosseum. Slay the most for GREATNESS.

@Syn: I think the grenades are supposed to go wherever your pointer is aimed, if that helps. Maybe you already knew. It took me a while to figure it out. >_>

I'm glad you like this game as much as I do. razz  

Waynebrizzle

Syn of Sin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:50 pm
Waynebrizzle
Battle mode is like being a futuristic gladiator in a cyborg bug Colosseum. Slay the most for GREATNESS.

@Syn: I think the grenades are supposed to go wherever your pointer is aimed, if that helps. Maybe you already knew. It took me a while to figure it out. >_>

Seems that way. But for now, I just shoot the bug that are a distance away, and grenade when it feels like there's too many in a small area to shoot at. That, or use the rocket launcher to target multiple areas of them at once. I like to make it rain bug juice. ['x

Ugh... I'm having such a hard time on Mission 9 (Fight to the Last), and I'm only playing it on easy mode right now. :/

EDIT: Forget what I said about mission 9 being hard. It's so easy, if you do it right. o_o I put all my focus into defending the sip, and eventually got hoarded by those bugs. But if you go close range with the second Shotgun, it takes maybe 4 shots to destroy a hive. Take down all the hives, and work your way in a circle, by the order that the hives spawn the bugs in. Eventually, all you have to worry about are a few wasps. Completed with 7 minuts left to spare, and a B rank. B: Gonna try for S later.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:29 pm
Syn Angellus
Waynebrizzle

Seems that way. But for now, I just shoot the bug that are a distance away, and grenade when it feels like there's too many in a small area to shoot at. That, or use the rocket launcher to target multiple areas of them at once. I like to make it rain bug juice. ['x

Ugh... I'm having such a hard time on Mission 9 (Fight to the Last), and I'm only playing it on easy mode right now. :/

EDIT: Forget what I said about mission 9 being hard. It's so easy, if you do it right. o_o I put all my focus into defending the sip, and eventually got hoarded by those bugs. But if you go close range with the second Shotgun, it takes maybe 4 shots to destroy a hive. Take down all the hives, and work your way in a circle, by the order that the hives spawn the bugs in. Eventually, all you have to worry about are a few wasps. Completed with 7 minuts left to spare, and a B rank. B: Gonna try for S later.

Yep! That's how I always do mission 9, too.

If you're going for S rank, it's better to leave a hive or two and kill all the enemies that spawn until you've got a few seconds left. Since one of the rating criteria isn't time remaining, you can wait it out and get more points from killing.  

Waynebrizzle

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:13 pm
man S ranking some of these missions is still a c**k.

but most of em are a ranked now xP.

reinforcments seems to be the trickiest, from what i can tell, the only factor i need to worry about is my combos, and i need to end it with health above 75%. i just wish i knew how much health the vehicle has, it only tells you the ammo, which i blaze all the way to the end and still have 1000 rounds left.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:27 am
Waynebrizzle
Syn Angellus
Waynebrizzle

Yep! That's how I always do mission 9, too.

If you're going for S rank, it's better to leave a hive or two and kill all the enemies that spawn until you've got a few seconds left. Since one of the rating criteria isn't time remaining, you can wait it out and get more points from killing.
I still haven't beat mission 9 on easy. emo  

Super Cheesio

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:58 am
~Xiloscent~

reinforcments seems to be the trickiest, from what i can tell, the only factor i need to worry about is my combos, and i need to end it with health above 75%. i just wish i knew how much health the vehicle has, it only tells you the ammo, which i blaze all the way to the end and still have 1000 rounds left.

The green LED is a general indicator of your health.

Green=almost full
orange=getting low
Red=look out  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:35 am
Must Get. DAMMIT PAYCHECK GET IN MY MAILBOX ALREADY.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:01 pm
Waynebrizzle
~Xiloscent~

The green LED is a general indicator of your health.

Green=almost full
orange=getting low
Red=look out
i'd rather have a health bar for the vehicle. not a dot.

oh and i finished a mission with 1 health once. i was like 0_0  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:28 pm
Someone want to Wi-Fi with me?  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items