Hotel Liebe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:41 pm
Zaix blushed a bit, shyly looking at Kai.

"Um... no thanks necessary! hehe I'm just glad everyone is alright. " sweatdrop

Zaix looked over at Kai and politely walked over to him, the crowds becoming on big crowd altogether.

"Are you okay? " Zaix placed a paw on Kai's chest and a soft warm sensation pulsed through his pawtips, a soothing light ebbing...

"There... that should do it... " 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:19 pm
Kai: Yeah Im alright, but I think I cracked a rib when I hit the wall, I kinda...

He stopped as Zaix placed his paw on his chest.

Kai: What are you doing?

He felt a warmth in his chest and then suddenly the pain was gone. He looked down at his chest then pushed with his own hand. He looked up and said...

Kai: Wow! Thanks Zaix! xd You can use healing arts huh? You're a wolf of many talents haha. *He leaned closer to Zaix and wrapped a paw around his shoulder and whispered* Now the real question is, how long will we be stuck here before these people get bored and head out haha.

Kai turned again to the crowd and was trying to politely hint that they should leave. They didn't get the hint and continued to cheer. He sighed and went back to stand in the center of the circle with Zaix.

Kai: So, what do we do now?  

SlvrWulf
Crew

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:24 am
Zaix blushed a bit and wagged as Kai put an arm around him, and chuckled a bit when he saw the crowd not leaving.

"Well.... Um.. AH! everyone look!!!!" Zaix pointed in a direction away from the hotel.

He suddenly hugged Kai and allowed his wings to wrap around them both... A soft light enveloped them, and in an instant, they stood at the entrance to Zaix's hotel room.

"phew... " sweatdrop

Zaix blushed hard as his face was buried in his neck and quickly released him, backing away shyly.

"hehe s-sorry! " redface  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:03 am
Kai was stunned for a minute, not realizing at first that they had teleported. When his brain cleared, he turned to Zaix, who was blushing in a corner. Kai placed his paw on his shoulder

Kai: Don't worry about it Zaix, it's fine. We're friends right? You don't need to be embarrassed by that. But...how did you do that? I've never heard of someone with the ability to teleport like that. What I don't understand, is how you can attack with music, heal any wound and teleport at will? I mean, those are some pretty unique abilities. I've seen a lot of things, and a lot of fighters, but I've never seen anything like what you've been doing. How did you learn how to do all this?  

SlvrWulf
Crew

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:23 am
Zaix smiled a bit and blushed, faintly wagging/

"I learned how by this flute.... I guided me to certain areas.... where seemingly it's powers are sealed.... fortunately I had found the teleport seal early on. as well the healing seal. I went traveling for a while and got to see many different areas . It was very difficult to get the attacks verses though " sweatdrop "

Zaix blushed a bit.

"Long story short, I am allowed to use these abilities so long as they are needed. The flute guides me...... but as of late... I haven't found any other seals to release. My friends are very skilled fighters and they pretty much can manage amazingly without me. sweatdrop hey wanted me to go on vacation."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:24 pm
Kai thought for amoment before saying

Kai: I see. That makes far more sense. It's based on seals huh? And you say your friends are why you went on "vacation"? Besides that part though, we are pretty similar. One of the main reasons I'm out here is to increase my own strength. I know I can do much more but I don't know how to get there. Maybe we can help each other out and work together? xd It sure beats questing by yourself haha.  

SlvrWulf
Crew

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:37 pm
"hehe yeah! that's true sweatdrop "

Zaix wagged a bit and smiled.

"I just hope nothing else like this happens around anyone else...."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:31 pm
Kai: For sure. But I'll bet giant spider attacks are pretty rare around here, so we should be ok. Well, I've some stuff to do in town. I've some armor and weapons to trade in so I can get outfitted for when I head out. I may try and see if there is any good jobs out for mercenraies to try and earn some quick cash as well. I'll see you later Zaix. Oh! You want me to grab you anything while I'm out?

Kai stood in the doorway waiting for Zaix's answer.  

SlvrWulf
Crew

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:50 pm
"Oh no I'm fine! If you need anything, just let me know!"

Zaix smiled and wagged happily.

"I'll keep the area safe should anything else creep up. " wink  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:17 pm
Kai: Alright, then I'll see you later.

He waved to Zaix as he headed to the lobby and then headed out into the city, carrying his bag that he had packed with the things he wanted to sell. He had an enchanted gem and precious metals found during his exploration of caves. He had a few small daggers he had taken from his enemies. They were of decent quality so he hoped for a decent amount of gil. (gold) But the main thing he wanted to sell, was a golden embroidered longsword. He had taken it from a skilled oponent he fought recently. He had barely won and still remembered how close he'd come to losing. As proud as he was though, being a longsword, it didn't fit in the bag though so instead he wore it across his back. His tail wagged and his ears twitched as he headed into town. He conducted his business and came out of the market a few hours later with new equipment and armor. He now sported a black shoulder guard on his right shoulder as well as a black guard for his left wrist. He had picked up a longbow and wanted a guard so the string didn't snap into his wrist. He had also found a vendor selling optical equipment and had purchased a set of infrared/nightvision capable binoculars with a range of 1,500 meters. They had cost a small fortune but were well worth it. He still had enough money to pay his hotel rent and cover his other expenses for a while. His tail wagged happily behind him as he headed to the hotel, whistling while he went. He thought to himself

Kai: I wonder what Zaix has been up to?  

SlvrWulf
Crew

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:18 pm
Zaix sat on his knees, his paws pressed together in front of his muzzle...

"..... and please show me what it is that is needed.... have you will to be done. Fill me with thy holy spirit. Dwell in the temple of my heart as I will endeavor to abide in you forever....."

A soft light enveloped the wolfangel's body as his soft brown eyes opened.

"... Thank you..."

Zaix stood as the glow ebbed and went away.
His flute lay still on the bed giving off a faint white glow.
He smiled and wagged his tail gently.

"Ah... It should be fine now... Thank goodness... Now nothing should be able to disturb this area for awhile... but soon we may have to meet the enemy and dispatch them before they have a chance to attack..."

Zaix stretched towards his flute and it instantly flew into his paw. He smiled and wiggled his ears as he sheathed the flute on his holster on his right knee. He had changed his clothing to better improve his mobility, leaving behind the need for heavy clothing for protection. He wore a loose white buttoned shirt that was just covering the waistline of his black jeans.

He unsheathed his flute once more and closed his eyes. The flute suddenly erupted with light and changed into a lightweight 3 ft. long blade.

"I should use this form for awhile..... Hmm... I wonder if Kai is having fun 3nodding "

Zaix exited his room and looked down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:23 pm
Kai headed back into the town hall, his head held high. He spoke to himself

Kai: I'm not sure where to go but it's obvious this area needs help. The air feels different and safe but these monsters have to be coming from somewhere. Since I've nothing else to do, I may as well try to clear these monsters out.

The secretary behind the desk noticed him and said

"Oh! You're that wolf from before. One of those guys who beat the spider right?"

Kai: That's right. And I was wondering whether your mayor would consider hiring me to "remove" the rest of them from the area.

She nodded and went in to talk to the mayor. After a few minutes he was invited into his office and shook hands with the mayor, a tall raccoon with sharp intelligent eyes. He was slightly pudgy though. He shook Kai's paw saying

"I am Mayor Sandellis. You must be young mister Kai SilverFang hmm? I've heard good things about you and your friend Zaix. My secretary says your willing to help us out with our monster problem?"

Kai: That's right. I would be willing to help but I would require compensation. A small fee of $10,000 and a building somewhere in town that I can set up shop in."

Mayor Sandellis: I understand and agree to the money. It is a fair price but why the building?

Kai: You aren't the only town to be attacked recently. Something big is going on and I want to know what it is. But I need a place to store data and where I can be guaranteed safety when I sleep there. I would use this building as a headquarters of sorts. Plus, if this is where I'm based at, you'll have an extra line of defense against future monster attacks. The mayor considered it for a long while then said

Mayor Sandellis: Alright. I will get you a building with computers and lots of data storage as well as a small armory. We will also pay you an additional $150 dollars per confirmed kill. Take this, it will record it for you then tell us. Goodluck. *He reached out and shook Kai's hand*

Kai turned to leave them turned back around

Kai: Oh! Could I actually get some more of those? Zaix may decide to help me out and others may join in at some point. Here's my number, call me when you have the building set up. You've probably got arounf three to four days, so don't take too long. The building name will be "The Warriors for Order, Freedom & Life, or W.O.L.F."

The mayor nodded and handed him some more kill trackers and Kai thanked him and headed to the hotel to go find Zaix.

Kai: I wonder if he will want to go with me? It'd certainly make it more fun.

He headed off, his tail wagging behind him.  

SlvrWulf
Crew

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:10 am
Zaix stood outside of his room.... pondering if he should pack up or not....
This was supposed to be a vacation, but honestly he didn't feel relaxed. Where did that monster come from... and why such a high caliber one in a high populated area. I could have easily tipped of other areas..

Zaix padded back into his room to pack... He had decided that now was not the best time to be idle. He was concerned for any attacks going on...

Zaix: "I wonder if Kai will agree to it... i kinda do want him to go with me too..."

Zaix thought aloud as he recovered all his clothing from the small closet in the room, neatly folding and sorting through his buttoned shirts and slacks and jeans.

At length, he stopped for a moment, looking down at his suitcase... He gave a small smile...

Zaix: "hehe... looks like Aero will have to yell at me for not taking it easy again sweatdrop "

He zipped his suitcase and sat down on the bed softly, taking out his pure white sword and admiring it as it gave a soothing pale white glow...

*to be continued in new thread!!! *  
RPing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces