Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:03 am
Melody walked out the back door that lead to a garden with flowers and a bunch of trees. In one corner of the area there was a swing and a bench under some cherry blossom trees.
She turned around and smiled at jin and stated "What do you think jin?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:05 am
Jin stretched his arms and legs out then cracked his fingers"this place is beautiful " he said as he looked up and saw the sky is clear "what shall we practice " he said  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:09 am
"Hmmm...how about that new jutsu oroami taught us...the water sheild...what do you think?" she stated smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:01 pm
jin made the handsigns oroami taught him then concentrated and a shield formed on his arm "this jutsu" he said as he held it in his arm  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:23 am
"Yea.." she staed "Except you have to do it with more cofindence jin!" she smiled, trying to give him some at least helpfull advice.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:52 pm
"well thats hard to do when your not allowed to do much with it " he said as he remembered that he wasnt allowed or even told of the chuunin exams which infuriated him out of the rage that built up inside him the shield in his arm beagn to grow and what looked like boil "if could have only went i could have made it to chuunin i could have dont it" as he said that the shield burst into waterr drops and fell to the floorand jin fell to the floor beside it"why...... why ....... a i not allowed to do any of it.......why" he said as he punched the ground in front of him making his hand bleed from the force of the punch  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:11 pm
Melody backed away her blue eyes trembling. She was scared... she looked to jin as she spoke "Jin....I don't know you any more!" with that she stormed up the stairs slaming a door upstairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:37 pm
jin heard melodys voice and calmed streight down"melody please dont go away" he said as he stood up and wrapped his hand with a bandage he had in his pouch and then walked toward her with his emotions finally released when he got close to her he fell to his knees in front of her and started to cry "im so sorry melody you shouldnt have seen me like that i dont care about my rank i will remain a gennin as long as i get to have you in my arms for now and forever" he said as he looked up to her eyes and felt a tear run down his face  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:41 am
Melody had started crying now too along with jin. "Jin...all I ask is that you try your best..." she paused her eyes went blank for a second. When there reterned to there normal blue her eyes and face grimmiced in pain as she quickly grabbed her arm. She countined what she was saying "That's why I'm the leader of our team...I would rather die than live knowing that you were dead...I want to protect you at any cost even if it means if I do something the village dosen't like, even if you hate me...... I just want to be with you!" she told him all the while as she held her arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:02 am
he saw her grab her arm and looked directly at her " are you ok mel whats wrong with your arm" he asked with a caution tone of voice "if we last forever then ill remain happy as long as you are" he said with his tone of voice gradually rise to an happy tone  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:52 am
She looked at her arm and stated "Yea I'm ok I think I'm tired is all...no need to worry!" she stated smileing. "I'll be happy as long as your by my side."

She sat down on a near by bench and looked at the cherry blossom trees.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:47 pm
he smiled "you know i havent felt like this ever before now" he said as he looked into her eyes trying not to blush from the emotional blowout as he got up then walked over to the bench and sat down next to her and placed his hand on hers "why dont you go lay down and rest." he said with his tone of voice changing again to caring and sincere  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:52 pm
"But I don't wanna I wanna train!" melody stated her voice turning childish.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:56 pm
jin smiled "ok thats gonna be fun and its your turn to use the water shield jutsu i did it perfectly somewhat" he said scratching the back of his head  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:00 pm
"Ok I'll try!" she jumped up steped away from jin some. She raised her hand and stated "Water shield manipulation jutsu" as a water shield started to form. A red mark appeared on her nose...the sheild got bigger. Melody made a soft gasp as the red mark got bigger so jin could see. Melody's hand droped to her side as she started to fall to the ground.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff