Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:19 am
(YAY!!!!!!!! *happy dancez*) (*several minutes later* OMG OMG OMG OMG ! *paranoia pique* The thingy where I have my tv, everything was all quiet in my room, and then this noise came from it like something scratched it from inside and now I'ma cry. T___T>>> )

Arueyan continued his struggle to keep up but ultimately fell behind, scowling as he lost sight of Emilio. Still he had a good idea where the other was headed.

Servants had brought out food already, expecting the royals to be back shortly.

As Emilio entered the dining hall, Kaysal darted over to him and then sat down in front of him, looking up at his nephew with a doggish grin and letting out a happy sounding bark with his ears perked and tail wagging a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:24 am
Emilio smiled at the dog and crouched down and scratched him behind the ear. "Hey there boy." he said with a smile before looking up at his mom. "When did we get a dog Mom?" he asked.

Julia just shrugged and started picking out things to eat, though she had a nervous smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:30 am
Kaysal continued his doggish grin, accidentally happy-whimpering at the scratch before chuckling doggishly at the question. "Oh..when your mother got irked with me. Her idea of punishment." he teased as he glanced to Julia and winked before looking back at Emilio and grinning again. "I'm utterly adorable, aren't I, little nephew?" he asked as he nuzzled Emilio's hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:47 am
Emilio's eyes widened. "Uncle Kaysal?!" he asked in shock and then looked over at his mother. "You . . . lost control again didn't you?" he asked in a way that wasn't really a question.

Julia nodded. "Y-yeah . . . But I'm gonna try and fix this." she said, trying not to cry.

Emilio picked up Kaysal and then sat down in his seat. "Well . . . you're okay with it right Uncle?" he asked as he scratched his ear and reached for a piece of bacon to feed him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:53 am
Kaysal found himself being picked up, and he settled onto Emilio's lap as the other sat down. "Even if I wasn't, I'm stuck this way for now. But," he added, "This is your mother's Vidrule present as well." he turned on Emilio's lap, standing on his back legs and balancing by putting his paws on the table to look at Julie although he was barely reaching.

"I'm her very own doggy of a brother until I'm human again." he said, smiling doggishly at her, wanting to keep her cheered. As he saw the bacon intended for him, he went back down on Emilio's lap and took the bacon, munching on it contentedly as he laid down on Emilio's lap and leaned against Emilio's stomach.

Arueyan was nearing the dining hall now, feeling utterly stupid after being more or less left behind..let alone his current predicament being stupid all on it's own.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:00 am
Emilio smiled and pet Kaysal happily. "Well then, you don't need to worry Mom, I'll help keep Uncle Kay under control so he doesn't tear through the castle." he said, making a joke towards Kaysal as he grinned down at the dog.

Julia smiled, glad that her son was so understanding. "I'm glad that you both are so understanding." she said softly and slid over a slice of honey-glazed ham for Kaysal.

Emilio grinned and placed the plate with the ham on it in his lap. "Here's your breakfast." he said with a grin.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:06 am
Kaysal leaned into the petting with his ears perked and tail slightly wagging, and he chuckled doggishly at the words. "And meanwhile..I'll be keeping a watch on my squirt of a nephew here.." he teased back. As the ham was placed on Emilio's lap beside Kaysal, he looked up at Emilio and noted the grin. His doggy brow rose and he poked a paw at Emilio's stomach. "And what are you grinning about, little nephew?" he asked with a doggish smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:19 am
Emilio shrugged. "Oh . . . just thinking about how I've always wanted a dog." he said with a slight chuckle.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:30 am
Kaysal blinked before shaking his head. "Don't even think about it!" he said playfully. "I'm your uncle, young man, and don't forget it!" he said with a doggish chuckle, doing his best to make a 'stern' face up at Emilio.

Arueyan heard happy sounding voices and paused, staying out of sight as he found himself listening..it didn't bother him..not at all..what did he care if they were happy without him?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:46 am
Emilio laughed. "Aw . . . just until Mom gets you back to normal . . ." he mock-whined and then started scratching his ears, trying to soften him up.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:51 am
Kaysal leaned into the scratching with another happy whimper. How could he resist? "Oh fine..I'll be your doggy too." he relented easily..the scratching was very persuasive.

Arueyan, hearing this, furrowed his brow before entering..and finding a dog on his son's lap..one that if he'd heard correctly..was Kaysal..and then his wife across from Emilio. Kaysal fell silent and looked to Arueyan, who decided to pretend he hadn't heard as he crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes on Emilio as he stepped over to where the other was sitting, keeping his arms crossed and trying to reach his full height as if to be intimidating. "No means no," he said sternly and somewhat commandingly, "I've already told you that you're not allowed to have a dog."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:55 am
Emilio frowned. "We're keeping him." he said, just as stubbornly and commandingly as his father. "And there's nothing you can do about it. Besides, I don't think he'll like being tossed out into the street would you?" he said, looking down at Kaysal, wondering why he had gone silent and thought that maybe he didn't want Arueyan to know.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:03 am
Arueyan gritted his teeth at the 'nothing you can do about it bit'. "This is my castle, and if I say it goes, then it goes!" he hissed.

Kaysal had been watching, listening to his brother's words. He was being a first degree arse, and Kaysal didn't like it. "You're an arse." he finally said in a low growling voice.

Arueyan forgot that he was pretending not to know and retorted without surprise, "And you're a dog." he rolled his eyes.

"You knew? ..You were listening in the hall, weren't you?"

Arueyan didn't answer but his expression of annoyance gave him away as he flicked Kaysal's sensititve doggy nose, causing Kaysal to cringe. "It's not that hard to figure out that the talking dog that sounds like Kaysal..is in fact, Kaysal. Nice to see the form that so matches your personality." he said rudely, causing Kaysal to slump a bit as his ears pressed agianst his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:10 am
Julia had just about enough of Arueyan's behavior and stood up angrily, grabbing a hold of his ear as she pulled him out of the room.

Emilio winced and subconsciously his hand went to rub his own ear, remembering how his mother was very strong when it came to things like that. But he had more pressing matters to think about. He started scratching Kaysal behind the ear. "You alright Uncle Kay?" he asked concernedly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:14 am
"Ow!" Arueyan whined as his ear was grabbed and he was pulled out of the room. "Damnit! Let go of me! We've been through this already, knock it off!" he hissed angrily.

Kaysal leaned into the scratching a little and nodded. "I'm alright, Emilio.." he said with a sigh as his eyes drifted to where Arueyan had been pulled away..they'd been so close before..and now..he looked up at Emilio. "You know I love you, right Emi? Soooo much?" he said as he nuzzled Emilio's hand.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff