Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:46 pm
"Haha yes, I am a human. The weakest of all apparently. Doesn't mean we can't be charming though." Jake said flattering himself slightly.

"Oh no, I think they're kinda cute. I wish I had a pair." Jenny said with a smile as she pet the girls ears softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:51 pm
Kunji feels a little hungry "Hmmm whats there to eat here?" he asked looking around and keeping and eye out the door he dos not want anyone easdroping on them  

galgoon

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:51 pm
Reagan laughed, not denying it in the least bit. She was content sitting there with two totally gorgeous guys.

To hell if she was gonna start complaining!!

(( I have no clue how many people are around me so Im just taking a guess at 2 lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:53 pm
erin was now beaming at someone who accepted her for, well, her, just plain old her, and then just let out her tail and ears, which get cramped after awhile anyway and said to the girl "cool, thanks, so, where are ya headed?"  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lila1616

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:57 pm
((hi! biggrin I'm new! So yea, here goes my first post and i'll try to incorperate it somehow...i hope))

Kaiyo ran down the stairs from the vampire dorm, she had forgoten her book in the library. It was just like her to be so scatterbrained. She was at the ending of the book and she needed to know what happened next. It was a murder-mystery naturally. Even though killing disgusted her she always found it exciting to try and find out who the murderer was. Because all of this was running through her mind she wasn't paying attention to where she was going and ran straight on into a wall. This was also like her to be so clumsy.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:58 pm
rather_bored
Shaking, Demetri nodded. I can do this. I can do this.

((Oh dear, i suck at posting in this sweatdrop ))

"Hey kid you ok?" Ivan asked

"Ivan, he said he is scared of Humans, maybe hes scared of everyone else too" Nika suggested

"Maybe Nika" Ivan said looking at Demetri suspicously

"Lets introduce him to the pack!" Nika said with a smile

"I don't Nika, they..." Ivan started but was cut off by Nika

"Pwease Ivan?" She asked giving his puppy dog eyes

"Oh alright" Ivan said giving in "Your evil, you know that" he tease as he and Nika left to find the pack and Nika was Dragging along Demetri  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:59 pm
"I was just going to go check out the library. I want to get the gist of this place so I know where everything is." Jen said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:04 pm
"cool, i was gonna check out rhymes with witches by lauren myracle ((hehe im actually reading that now))" she said with a smile  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

galgoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:05 pm
Kunji sneaks out of the room where Jake and the athers are "Time to find something to eat are you hungry Conser." Conser was sit on his shoulder "Meow............Guess you are hungry buddy well lets get something." Kunji jumps down the stairs and lands infront of a girl  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:05 pm
Kaiyo got up feeling a little dazed and dizzy. She quickly looked around to see if anyone had seen her. And sure enough two girls were coming toward her. But right before they reached her a guy with a cat jumped right in front of her. She let out a little shriek.  

lila1616

galgoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:10 pm
Kunji looks around to find who or what shrieked and see a girl behind him "Im so sorry i didn't mean to scare you are you ok?" he was worried that he hurt her jumping down the stair way Conser jumps off Kunji's shoulder and walks over to the girl and purs and rubs his face on her leg  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:12 pm
"Hehe ok. Cool." Jenny said as she watched the fire demon from earlier jump down the stairs and scare the poor girl. She put a hand over her mouth to hide her smile and laugh.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

lila1616

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:15 pm
"Oh it's ok, i'm fine" Kaiyo said as her breathing started to slow. "I'm Kaiyo" she said shyly. "What a cute cat you have, what's it's name?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:17 pm
Kunji looks at her with a smile "His name is Conser and im Kunji by the way its nice to meet you Kaiyo." he watches Conser looking up at her holding she would rub his back  

galgoon

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:21 pm
(( Since I use two characters I will use two different colors so it will be easier for you guys to tell the difference okay? Great start off by the way new characters, you guys are fitting right in!))

The intercom beeped, screeching in every ones ears except for the humans as a voice was heard," This is a warning call. The time is now 8:37. In 2 hours and 23 minutes curfew will begin. By then if anyone is found after curfew, they will follow up with severe punishments. I will announce curfew 10 minutes before 11. That is all."

With that it cut off.

((Sanguinarians don't forget you are allowed past curfew but only for hunting.))

The hunger came again, and that time she knew what it was.

" Hey Jake..," Reagan blinked her eyes, trying to seem cute," Would you mind if I touched your arm for a minute? I-" she thought quickly, thinking of some excuse,"- haven't seen a human up close before."

Lame!

' What?!' she thought about what she said, slapping herself mentally.

She looked at Jake again, smiling sweetly at him.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff