Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:08 pm
"Thanks."Tina said looking warmly at Seth.She finished the rest of her fries.The only thing left from the pizza was the crust.She sipped some soda.She took a couple of bites from the hamburger."I'm full really full.She wrapped the rest of the hamburger up. "I'll save it for later."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:11 pm
Seth laughed alittle. "Do you want to stay here and chat, or am i boring you? " He smiled softly, not really caring either way. It would be cool of her to stay, but he also had some running to do.  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:17 pm
"No your not boring me at all.I'm having alot of fun.So how about we stay here and chat."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:20 pm
"That sounds good to me. So is there anything you wanna ask me?" Seth watched her. He wondered what this girl would ask. So far he hadnt been able to fully read her, so there was no telling what she would ask.  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:33 pm
(I had to update Tina's profile I had forgot to add a past and I made it more descriptive.
"Ok well now that I'm with an actual werewolf,do werewolves really gain energy from a full moon?"She laughed some "ok I'm just kidding.""You don't have to answer that.""How old are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:43 pm
(Yay! im a crush! lol im going to update mine also.)
"To the joking question, kind of. It sends us into a frenzy. The second one, im about 18. I dont keep up with years really, just dosent seem important with so many other things going on in the world." He slowly revolved his black ring around his finger. "Anything else?"  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:48 pm
(lol k I'll look)
Tina thought quietly for awhile."Uhh not at the moment." You have any questions about me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:57 pm
Seth thought to himself. "Hmmm...how old are you? and what do you do for fun?" He watched her, laughing to himself alittle. Of all the girls he could crush on, it was this one. He laughed at the chances of meeting her outside his dorm room.  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:07 pm
"Me I'm fourteen.Just kidding again.I'm seventeen years old.Things I do for fun well anything where I can be active and reading.Really to much to list. What are some things you do for fun."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:09 pm
"Run, play music, and fight. Thats only scratching the surface, im into just about anything. Hmm....i hate coming up with questions...so are you going out with anyone?"  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:33 pm
His question startled her.Tina's face turned a slight pink color."No I'm not going out with anyone."What about you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:42 pm
Seth smiled at the change in color. "Nope, noone at the moment, but i have my eye on someone. Shes very cute, and she just stole half my lunch." He watched her reaction, a smile on his face.  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:01 pm
Tina sat thinking for a while.Stolen half of my lunch.It then hit her."Ar..are..you.talking about me."She studdered.Her face a bright red.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:04 pm
He looked around. "Well, unless someone else was eating lunch with is, yes." He smiled at her getting even redder. He ran his hand through his hair, rubbing the back of his neck for a minute. i wonder how she'll respond to that...im actually kinda nervous  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:13 pm
Her heart felt like it could explode it was beating so fast.She looked at him."Ya know I ummm...I have my eye on someone too...he's cute,a werewolf,and insisted to pay for my food."A smile appeared on her bright red face.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games