Welcome to Gaia! ::

Battlefield

Back to Guilds

A battlefield/united nations guild used for communication, alliances, enemies, businesses and wars between guilds. 

Tags: Battle, Alliances, Enemies, Business, Communication 

Reply Waiting Room
Introduce yourself/your guild. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pentium 6.0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:32 pm
Hiiii.

I'm Pent. Call me Pent. Really. I'll also go by Pentulum or Panties if you prefer :C

I rep the Kuro Gang! Wut wut!

/throws up Kuro Gang sign

We really do have a gang sign. Really. Okay, we don't, but we may in the future.

I like to ramble a lot.

I also like art! Sort of. I like to draw, animate, that kind of stuff. I'm not that great at it, but I try my darndest!

Hi!

heart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:56 pm
Burning Crimson
So many factions under one roof.

My name is Burning Crimson, crew member of the G.I.B., Gaians in Black. I'm here under the impression that we are all going to work together to form better cooperation and understanding amongst our separate Guilds. Please bare in mind that the G.I.B. have no tolerance for mindless dribble, nor tolerance for user on user drama. Let's work together to form a good alliance.

Agreed...I don't even know you, and you're already on my good side.
Welcome...

*offers a hand shake*  

Echo The BlackChrimson

Familiar Entrepreneur

Femmunition
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:12 pm
Hai Panties.
Yous a true G. cool

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:02 am
Hello everyone. I'm Imortal Sam R I from the Barton Army. I'm a private first class in my guild. I just go by Sam. Nice to meet every one smile  

Imortal Sam R I

Femmunition
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:26 am
Hellur welcome Private Sam. =)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:35 pm
My name is Ember, I am the General of the Barton Army.

A nickname of mine is Em, and my real name is Judy (Which really only my close friends call me, so just keep it to Ember wink Otherwise I'm just known as General if you want to be formal.)  

l Ember l

Eclipse Lightblade

4,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:14 am
Stupid fraking introductions, a total waste of time I swear to all by the creator's armory...

Yeah yeah, calm down, don't wet yourself. Eclipse Lightblade, that's my name, don't wear it out. If you don't want to call me Eclipse, call me Lightblade, don't want to call me either of those, call me Gunny. I'm reigning weapon-modifications expert and general bad-a** of the Gaian Resistance, though there are so many badasses there that I guess I should say I'm average for your above average Gaians.

Alright, you can go wild now, if you excuse me, I have more importent things to do then some intro.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:54 pm
Greetings one and all!

I am Inyl Chilar of the GR.

Most just call me Inyl or some name that has to do with cats and whatnot. Not that I mind it... I'm also one of the front line fighters for the Resistance. Don't let the cute personality and smexy clothes fool you. I'm awesome, and everyone knows it, even if they won't admit it. And yes, the ears and tail are real.

Anyways, enough about me. I think I've built up my ego enough for one day.  

Inyl Chilar

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Femmunition
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:14 pm
Welcome awesome person and badarse.

I have you guys as members of my guild, therefor I must be twice as awesome and badarse. blaugh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:13 pm

. . .

xHAMR
Crew

Eloquent Informer

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Femmunition
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:58 am
It's logic! xD

I'm kidding though, I'm not that much of an egomaniac. =P  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:52 pm
Hello, I'm The Iron Samurai, but most people call me Iron. I am the owner of "The Legend of the Four Warlords" RP guild, which can be found by clicking here. It's just something I made up because I like to rp.  

The Iron Samurai

Pacchia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:11 pm
I am Pacchia (Which is Italian for something. Points if you can tell me what.
Hint: Babelfish is dead wrong this time.). I represent Caravaglia, which is my attempt to create a living, breathing military guild. Caravaglia isn't just a military guild, it's it's own world. The nation of Caravaglia has it's own religion, legends, mythology, history, culture, geography, customs, language, government, laws, and symbols. It also has it's own technology. Somehow this seems like quite the challenge. Well, in bocca al lupo, e crepi il lupo.

Now I just need to be accepted into this guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:31 pm
Welcome Iron and Pacchia. =)  

Femmunition
Captain

Waiting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items