Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:46 am
((I just realised you have a really cute avi! *gives chibi a cookie mountain for a cute avi!*))
The queen frowned at Selina and waved her hand, shaking her hand "come forwards child, we can't see you when you are down there and we are all the way up here" she said, liking the girl because she was polite and respectful  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:15 am
((COOOKIEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Selina moved forwards as the queen commanded. "Yes, Your Highness." she said softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:52 am
(( eek *makes note* Chibi likes cookies, and lots of them.))
The queen stood up and walked forwards, grabbing Selina's chin and turning the girl's head this way and that, reviewing it. She then removed her hand and walked back up to her husband "you have chosen sucifient slave, by the looks of her anymore than you wanted her to do would surely overburden her", she said as she waved her hand dismissly. Laung came forwards, grabbing Selina by the arm, not gently but not too rough "come on" he said letting go and then walking towards his rooms  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:04 am
((^-^))

Selina followed after Laung, giving a small sigh of relief. She was glad that she had escaped without injury. It was odd how she had seen a mean queen when Liava when in, but a nicer queen this time . . . though . . . having her head turned this way and that was a little weird.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:15 am
((by the way, I hope you don't mind but I have created a bad guy on this rp))
Laung came to his door and pushed it open, walking into what was a red hot room made out of stone. He sat down on the bed, grabbing the paper on the desk and started to doddle on it, he was about to speak to Selina when a scream ran through the castle, seemingly from the kitchen. The paper fell from his hand in shock "find out what that was!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:43 pm
((I don't mind at all. ^-^))

Selina's eyes widened and at the order, she was running for the kitchen, hoping against hope that Liava was alright.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:54 pm
((yayness))
The cook was in a panic just at the door of the kitchen, her hands wringing. When she spotted Selina, she grabbed hold of her "go and get the doctor! Now!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:39 pm
Selina's eyes widened. "Where's the doctor?!" she asked, knowing nothing of where to find people.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:42 pm
The cook scowled horribly and sighed "I'll find him, you just ... go in there and look after Liava!" she said before running off to find the doctor. Liava was still lain where Selina had left her only several minutes before with her eyes closed. The reason why cook had screamed was the fact there was a small trickle of blood coming from the back of her head  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:44 pm
Selina's eyes widened as she saw Liava with a trickle of blood coming from the back of her head. She rushed over to her and knelt down by her, shaking her gently by the shoulders. "Liava . . . Liava . . . wake up . . ." she said, scared for her friend.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:00 am
The cook wasn't long in dodging all the other servants and racing down the hallways, skidding around corners and dragging the seemingly shocked doctor who never thought he had seen the cook run so fast in her life, never mind dragging him as well! It took him a few seconds to take in the scene before him before he sat down besides Selina "ever played nurse before?" he asked her before running his arm under Liava's back and resting his hand on the back of her head, holding back the flow of blood slightly and then picked her up. He walked slowly towards the more royal side of the castle, away from the servants. He reached the door of a bedroom, slipping into it. Unlike Laung's it was large and white, with the large windows open to the day. The doctor seemed unfazed by the glamour the 'ingorant' girl had and gently placed Liava on the bed. He then started to rip some cloths into strips, "dear child" he said to Selina "would you fetch me a bowl of water?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:19 am
Selina nodded and ran to get a bowl of water, coming back to the room as quickly as she could without sloshing too much over the edges. "Here you are." she said as she set the bowl on a nearby table.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:23 am
The doctor dapped one of the strips of cloth in the water and gently lifting up Liava "could you hold her there for me?" he said, and when she did so ((sorry godmodding slightly there)), he placed the cloth to the back of her head and cleaned away the blood. He then grabbed a clean piece of cloth and folded it into a small square placing on the back of her head, holding it place by wrapping yet another cloth around her head. When Liava was back on the pillows he looked at Selina "so do you want to play nurse for a while?" he said, picking some herbs from the bag he carried around  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:52 am
Selina bit her lip. "I . . . I'd like to but . . . Master Laung just told me to go see what had happened in the kitchen . . . I should probably return to him . . ." she said softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:55 am
The doctor nodded and gently brushed Liava's hair out of her eyes gently, like someone who loved her tenderly would. He smiled at Selina and nodded his head "then you should go, I will stay here" he said, pulling up a chair and sitting down in it watching Liava  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff