Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think it'll be worth it?
  Yes!!!!
  Pffft. Enough with this foolishness.
  Haven't made up my mind yet.
View Results

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:43 pm
FoxyAreku
Canas Renvall
Thee Stranger
Gee. I wonder if the mystery guy is Wesker. rolleyes

At Comic-Con, Capcom announced that Wesker's gone. Permanently. Omg, it's true. xd

Are you talking about the shadowed-out figure on the boxart?

It's obviously Krauser. It looks nothing like Wesker, that and Wesker has no relation to Leon, Wesker is Chris' rival.

(Also, even if it was Wesker, Darkside takes place BEFORE RE5, so it doesn't matter if Wesker is in it or not)

It could still be Wesker cuz the game also includes scenarios from Code: Veronica. I highly doubt its Krauser. Wesker is more likely to be the "mystery character". rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:30 pm
Or Capcom could pull a fast one and give Billy a scenario. You'll just have to wait to find out.  

Elliot Salem

Stitched Ghost

Wealthy Bunny

11,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:17 pm
Vankala
FoxyAreku
Canas Renvall
Thee Stranger

At Comic-Con, Capcom announced that Wesker's gone. Permanently. Omg, it's true. xd

It's obviously Krauser. It looks nothing like Wesker, that and Wesker has no relation to Leon, Wesker is Chris' rival.

(Also, even if it was Wesker, Darkside takes place BEFORE RE5, so it doesn't matter if Wesker is in it or not)

It could still be Wesker cuz the game also includes scenarios from Code: Veronica. I highly doubt its Krauser. Wesker is more likely to be the "mystery character". rolleyes

Actually, from what I've read, there's going o be a scenario where Leon and Krauser are on a mission in South America, so there's a high possibility that it is Krauser... but you can't trust everything you read...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:05 pm
I seriously need to get a Wii, this game seems really interesting. And from what I am reading from everyone's post. Krauser or Wesker? Very interesting, hopefully, I can go to my friend's house who has a Wii and ask if we could rent Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles when it comes out. The only reason I want a Wii is for the Resident Evil games for it. xd whee Although I really hope that it is Wesker. Does anyone have a link to the box art? I would love to see it. ^-^  

KawaiiAngelNekoRose

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:16 pm
I've already posted the link to the box art. Its on the previous page I think.

Don't get a Wii just for the RE games on it. Its just not worth it. UC wasn't even worth the 50 bucks i paid for it. If you really wanna play them just ask your friend if you can rent UC and play it over there.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:36 pm
I can't wait for this to come out. I liked UC but it kinda sucked because it was a rail shooter. If it was like the classic RE games or like RE 4 and 5, it would be a lot better.  

Tehu

Newbie Noob

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:16 pm
Vankala
FoxyAreku
Canas Renvall
Thee Stranger

*looks around* Knowing absolutely nothing but what you all have just said here, I'm voting HUNK. I bet its Hunk. Unless he's on the box obviously. 9_9  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:52 pm
I don't think we'll ever find out who HUNK really is.  

MadamTarantula

KawaiiAngelNekoRose

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:00 pm
Not sure if this has been posted, but after taking a look on Youtube. There is a trailer for the Darkside Chronicles, and it is said that it shows a mission where Leon is in South America during the Code Veronica time. And I think you can see Hunk's reflection on the G-Virus tube that he has. Not sure entirely who it is. But anyway, hope that helps. xp Can't wait to see and perhaps play this game.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:09 pm
They show him without his mask on in his epilogue in RE3, but it's unknown who he truly is. I hope we never know, I like him being mysterious. 3nodding  

MadamTarantula

Vankala

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:31 am
Same here. Capcom needs to realize that mystery = good! >_<  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:54 am
I wouldn't mind seeing more Krauser... surprised !!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Baroque_murder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:04 pm
I hope Jack will be in there for the fact that I want to know how him and Leon knew each other and what missions they did, but at the same time I don't because it would be rather annoying. I had my fill of him in Re4.

Can't wait to start playing as HUNK again =D  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:46 am
I'm kinda looking forward to seeing/play as Krauser, the back story should give some interesting insight to him and hopefully will tell us why he was like the way was in RE4...<3

He wasn't my fave but it'd still be interesting

Stitched Ghost

Wealthy Bunny

11,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200