Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:24 am
Mina nodded. "And do you have a first aid kit or something like that? Mine was in my house during the fire, along with my bow and arrows and my katana," she said to Garnet. A sudden thought came to her. That bow was all I had left of my mother... "I'll be back," she said then ran out the door towards the village. She was hoping that maybe her bow might have survived the fire. When she arrived at the village, she saw the bodies of all the dead villagers. The very sight made her ill. She shook the feeling off and ran through the village to her house. Mina then started digging through the burned remains of her house where her room had once been.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu's blushed deepened even more after what he said. When he abruptly stood up, she turned her head towards him. "Is something wrong, my lord?" she asked.

"Maybe you should think things over before you just rush into things. It could save you a lot of pain. If you just rush in and attack the Eternal Eyes, you could end up getting yourself killed," Mamoru told Asuka.
Asuka then started to cling onto his arm. "But I'll have you there to protect me," she said jokingly.
Mamoru pulled his arm away, looking away from her. He did not say anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:42 pm
"Well," Garnet said when Mina rushed off "I'll bandage you myself, and then you can head over to the guest wing and choose a room. It hasn't changed since you were last here." She walked over to one of the cupboards and retrieved the first aid kit, and then began to bandage up Jay.

------

"To be perfectly honest I have no idea." he shrugged in an attempt to release some tension. "Care to go for a walk? I think perhaps moving will help me think."  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:47 pm
Jay made no move ,when Garnet bandaged his wounds.As she finished ,he got calmer"Thank you..."HE smiled weakly at her"Well thanks ...well then i will go to the room i usually used,right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:22 pm
Mina found herself hoping that her bow had survived the fires, though she knew it wasn't very likely. It was a wooden bow, so it probably burned. She moved a fallen support beam with some difficulty and was surprised by what she saw underneath it. It was her bow, quiver, and katana, all in one piece and not harmed. "What?" she said. Then she heard a voice behind her.
"M-Mina..."
Mina turned around and saw her aunt, dying. She walked over and sat next to her.
"M-Mina...Do not...try to fight...Find somewhere safe...and live in peace..." her aunt said.
"B-But I must fight...I will avenge this village," Mina replied confidently.
"So willful...Just like...your mother was...There's something...you must know...about your mother...She was also...an Eternal Eyes...She used her powers...to save you...She made that bow...to be fire proof...The same with...the quiver and katana..."
"My mother...was an Eternal Eyes?"
"One of the...first to exist...Please...do not...try to fight...the tactician and assassin...Don't seek...revenge...It will only...get you killed...Live peacefully..."
"I cannot do that. As long as I live, I cannot allow this to happen to others. I will kill Annexus and his army."
"I guess...there's no changing...your mind...Then my last wish...is that you succeed...in getting your revenge...Mina...this is...the last time...we say goodbye..." Then she was dead.
Mina was only dimly aware of the rivers of tears pouring down her cheeks. "Goodbye..." Then she grabbed the bow, quiver, and katana and started the walk back to Garnet's house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Of course," Arisu said then stood.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why the silence? You don't seem completely opposed to the idea of protecting me!" Asuka said.
"You're impossible to deal with," Mamoru said simply.
"And you aren't? You never show your emotions. You should open up more!"  

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:54 pm
Garnet nodded to Jay. "Please, if that is all right with you." She stood and went out to the front of her house and stood on the front steps, her arms wrapped around her. Please let Mina get back safely.

---------

Annexus steered her to the french doors that led out into a garden. He always had had a strange enjoyment of flowers and plants. He led Arisu gently by her arm so that she wouldn't go off the path and fall. He wondered why he suddenly felt so at peace when just a moment ago he had been utterly confused - not that he understood what was going on now any more than he had before.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:58 pm
JAy walked to his old room.He looked around.It looked like the first time he slept here.A smile hushed over his face then he let himself fall onto the bed"Finally a good bed"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:14 pm
Mina walked up to the house and saw Garnet standing there. "I'm sorry I took off," she said, looking down so she won't see her tear streaked face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu walked beside Annexus. Her face was turned down to the ground so that he wouldn't see the blush that was on it. Her mind was trying to make sense of what had happened in the sitting room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have work to do," Mamoru said.
"I'll help! What should I do?"
"Leave me alone."
"Why?"
"You're annoying me."
"Meanie."
"It's true."
"You big meanie!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:08 pm
Garnet lifted Mina's chin so that she could see her face. "You don't have to hide your tears from me. Tears are a part of grief Mina, don't be ashamed of them." She then quickly hugged Mina and took her inside back to the kitchen. "Sit down, and I'll make us some tea. Tonight isn't a night for sleeping."

----------

Annexus was also thinking about what had happened in the sitting room. And the only conclusion he could come up with was that he was sick, but that didn't seem right. Maybe Arisu would know....so he decided to ask her and stopped abruptly. "Do I seem sick to you?"  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:32 pm
Mina still had her bow, quiver, and katana in her hands. She sat down when Garnet told her to. She was mentally going over what her aunt had said. My mother? An Eternal Eyes? Why didn't they tell me before? she thought.

"Huh? No, you don't," Arisu said, confused by the question. She had blocked all the thoughts of everyone around her, Annexus included, so that she could think without interruptions.

"You are a big meanie face!" Asuka was saying to Mamoru.
"Then why are you still here?" he asked.
Asuka crossed her arms. "Meanie."
Mamoru sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:30 pm
He tried to sleep but the dreams of the night,when he lost his parents,was hunting him right now.Over and over again he woke up,with tears running down his face.His body was shaking and his breathign increased.He slowly stood up put the hand wraps on and then punched against the wall ,to calm down.After a while he went to the kitchen,he was calm now and the arm wraps were red.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:57 pm
Mina looked up as Jay entered. "Huh? What happened?" she asked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru started to walk away, hoping that Asuka will finally leave him alone.
"Hey! Wait!" Asuka ran after him and tripped again.
Mamoru turned around and caught her so she wouldn't drag him back down.
Asuka looked up at Mamoru. "You're my hero!" she said.
"Hmph. In your dreams. I just didn't want you to crash into me again," Mamoru said, putting her back on her feet. He turned back around and started to walk again.
Asuka ran to catch up with him. "I'm going with you!" she said cheerfully.
Mamoru sighed. "No, you aren't. I have some plans to make and I can't make them with you bothering me," he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:17 pm
"I..I tried to sleep and faile..."HE walked closer to her and hide his hands"And what happend to you?Where were you?"JAy crossed his arms and looked to her,he didn't noticed that he forgot to wipe his own tears away"You look like you cried..."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:45 pm
"I-I had to go back to the village to retrieve these from my old home," Mina replied, indicating her bow, quiver, and katana.

Asuka was still following Mamoru when he arrived at his room, smiling.
"Why are you still following me?" he asked angrily.
"Annoying you is fun."
"Will you go away!? I have work to do! I have to make plans to eliminate Eternal Eyes, I have to make plans to make some of the Eternal Eyes suffer! Will you please go away!?!?"
Asuka wasn't expecting him to explode like that. "But...But..." she said, eyes filling with tears.
Mamoru, seeing what he had done, calmed down. "I'm sorry, but I'm really stressed right now, and you really aren't helping."
"Y-You're so mean...All I wanted to do was talk to you, and you yell at me..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:16 pm
"i see"Jay looked away"Do we still have cake left?I am hungry and i need food to get over these nightmares"He mutterd,he then smiled at Mina"Don't worry everything will be alright and i think these things will help you"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:31 am
Mina nodded. "Yes, there's still some cake left. I will use this bow and this katana to get revenge for what they did to the village. They will not get away with this," she said, determined. I will also get revenge on Annexus for killing my mother, she thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Asuka was crying now.
Mamoru sighed. "Fine, you can watch me work."
"R-Really?"
"Yes, but don't bother me."
"Deal!" she said, cheered up.
What did I get myself into? Mamoru thought before opening the door.
Asuka walked in. "Uh..." she said, looking around. There were stacks of papers and books everywhere.
"What?" Mamoru asked.
"It's so...messy."
"This is what it looks like on a good day."
"A good day? It looks like a tornado blew through here!"
"You try being a tactician and keep your room neat."  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games