Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
THE worst/disappointing game you have ever played Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:21 pm
Gaiaonline. I mean, its this website that a lot of people go on and waste their lives on it. Some people go far enough to buy cash with real money. This is really pointless, I mean this website isnt that amazing or anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:37 am
I wouldn't consider it worst but it is disappointing. Tales of Symphonia biggrin awn of New World. It's quite disappointing. Not because I didn't see much of the old loving characters from the first series. But the plot just lacks and the new characters are... Hard to...like. I understand that we are seeing from a different perspective from what happened, but it just lacks in every sort of way.  

Gamexrocks

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:36 pm
pokemon Diamond/Pearl

it was good at first then the fact that there is no other reigons to visit pissed me off and bored me quickly. Wait til they whore out a dsi version kids

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:32 pm
l-Kathulu-l
Gaiaonline. I mean, its this website that a lot of people go on and waste their lives on it. Some people go far enough to buy cash with real money. This is really pointless, I mean this website isnt that amazing or anything.
And I do believe the number of rude people have increased here as well  

Lop Bunny Demon

Hallowed Bunny

22,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Lop Bunny Demon

Hallowed Bunny

22,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:36 pm
auS-e-Dude
digi734
auS-e-Dude
digi734
Before I knew so much fail it had. SHADOW THE F-ING HEDGEHOG!I could've looked past the weapons and only use Homing Attack, but no. At some point (3/4's of the level) YOU HAVE TO USE THE FUCING GUNS. And does he HAVE to curse? 'Cause I could have made a game that didn't have that DAMN fourth chaos emerald!

What's wrong with guns? It's like Brawl and their items. They're just there. And you talk about cursing yet right before it, you curse yourself? Hypocrite, dude.

Sonic franchise's main element is speed. If the levels were a little bit more fast-paced, the guns would go good. and with the cursing, it kind of makes shadow a wannabe bad boy.
Yeah, but this game is about SHADOW. Just because he looks the same, doesn't mean the game has to be a clone of Sonic Adventure number
I personally thought it was ok just like the other sonic games. I like using the weapons and being shadow. And if parents want to complain about the sega sonic games being inappropriate for kids just because shadow the hedgehog had some consent cussing then they can complain to the ratings company for giving it a E+10 instead of a deserving T for teen.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:16 pm
Waynebrizzle
digi734
GrowingDandelion
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
Gay-oWolf...er beowolf

It is by far one of the most horrible rushed games bsed off a movie I have ever played.

I'm guessing E.T. had a baby, or something.

asexualy or with another horrible game?

No game in the right mind would make love to E.T.. It would have to be asexually.
That would mean either the original E.T. game split in two so there are two new horrible rushed movie games running around someplace, or a part of E.T. broke off and mutated into it's own game, like a starfish or something.  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:59 pm
GrowingDandelion
Waynebrizzle
digi734
GrowingDandelion
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
Gay-oWolf...er beowolf

It is by far one of the most horrible rushed games bsed off a movie I have ever played.

No game in the right mind would make love to E.T.. It would have to be asexually.
That would mean either the original E.T. game split in two so there are two new horrible rushed movie games running around someplace, or a part of E.T. broke off and mutated into it's own game, like a starfish or something.

It was probably Spider-Man 3, or the Dragonball movie PSP game.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:53 am
Worst game? FF12.

Disappointments? The Last Remnant and RE5

I would write the reasons, but it became a rant(as well as my defense of Tales of Symphonia) so I'm just making a thread for that.  

RyomaKun1992

Fusion_X_ Rebirth

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:16 am
The most disappointing I have played would have to be Brawl.

The worst game I ever played would be Rugrats in Paris... gonk  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:08 pm
Waynebrizzle
GrowingDandelion
Waynebrizzle
digi734
GrowingDandelion
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
Gay-oWolf...er beowolf

It was probably Spider-Man 3, or the Dragonball movie PSP game.

Oshit! It split into THREE!!! gonk  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

wariodude128

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:14 pm
Here's one that you all might recognize:
User Image
I don't care what you guys think, but I thought these games were a big disappointment. I played through III and thought it was pretty good until I got to a part where walking or driving around was almost guaranteed to get some Chinker shooting at you (Apologies to Chinese everywhere). After that, I was like: Screw this, and played the other two. The other two were ok, but I think I got sick of running away from cops, killing people with chainsaws and spraying over one gang's graffiti to make your own mark. I decided I liked platformers and rpgs, so I pawned the whole thing.
P.S. If you don't know, the Grand Theft Auto Trilogy consists of III, Vice City and San Andreas. P.P.S. If you can get a picture of your hated/disappointing game, it would be great if you put it in so we have an image to look at when you talk about the game.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:46 am
I actually agree with you on that. Sure you can do alot of things, but it's all such a shallow presentation and just downright repetitive. The shooting controls are subpar, the driving controls are spotty.
The cops borderline stupid to expert psychic.
While San Andreas remains my favorite, it suffers from the same problems, with the added bonus of a larger map(yay more loading times!) More things to do(Like trucking...wait, what?)
A storyline that while better than the others in terms of not being a cookie cutter italian mobster/thug, still played every stereotype of the "boys in the hood" and other ghetto life movies, though at least CJ had a personality.
And the graphics...that's all I have to say about the graphics. Even 4's so called great graphics are nothing compared to what the next gens can do(Ahem CoD4 anyone?)
At least the myth hunts kept me entertained.  

RyomaKun1992

wariodude128

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:59 pm
Haven't been here in awhile, but I got another one for you:
User Image
It's because of this game that I found out that I didn't really like tactical RPGs. I do like it, it's just that it made me realize that these kinds of RPGs aren't really what I'm into. I haven't played it in awhile and I think I might be able to get back into it, but at the moment it was disappointing from the perspective of someone who is used to turn-based combat with your characters on one side and your enemies on the other. If you want one that I can never get into, I have just the thing:
User Image
I was very disappointed with this game and am sorry I ever got it. I started playing it and barely got past the first fight. I got to make all the moves I wanted, then it was the enemy's turn. They all started moving and I was like: WHAT THE HELL???????? I beat it and tried a second round. All of my characters died and that's pretty much when I stopped playing the game altogether. You know what the worst part is? I wasted about 55 dollars to get it and got about 8 dollars when I traded it in. I don't care how much praise the game gets, I am going to be over here yelling profanities over it's broken "characters move then enemies move" shtick and playing Dragonquest VIII. Even Final Fantasy X was better, and I haven't played that game in so long. There, I'm done now.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:22 pm
wariodude128
i didn't read the manual waaaaaaaaah

If you ever lose in Disgaea ever, you need to take a step back and start thinking about what you're doing. One side at a time goes so you can maximize efficiency.

While the complaints about the game being too in depth are legitimate, learning to play the game is different. Seriously, did you not do the tutorial levels?  

Allegro

wariodude128

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:15 pm
Allegro
wariodude128
i didn't read the manual waaaaaaaaah

If you ever lose in Disgaea ever, you need to take a step back and start thinking about what you're doing. One side at a time goes so you can maximize efficiency.

While the complaints about the game being too in depth are legitimate, learning to play the game is different. Seriously, did you not do the tutorial levels?

As a matter of fact, I did do the tutorials. All of them. I still had a wtf moment when I did all the stuff I wanted which wasn't much, the enemies started moving and kicked my a**.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff