Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:05 pm
John swifly slipped out of Kbal's arms and smashed him up against the nearest wall, "My ambition is just beggining. So if you would, kindly leave me alone and go play with the rest of your amature demon buddies."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:12 pm
kabal smirked "hehe u may be right but" he said he charged his hand ith electricity and slammedh is palm agaisnt his gut and held it long enough until he flew off him into a building "but dont insult me" he siad lcmalt  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:14 pm
"I would call something like that a comment," John retorted, running up and kicking kabal in the face. Kabal fell to the ground with a thud.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:23 pm
Luke ran into the next room and looked at Kabal who was laying on the ground. He helped him up, then punched him in the gut sending him to the ground.

Father, are you alright?

((Sorry, I keep forgetting that there's an RP! rofl, I'm such a newb...))  

EmoFoxZ

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:27 pm
kabal got up he grabed luke stabbedh is in his sohulder nadp inned him to the wall he looked at jhon and rammed him thorugh a wooden wall then threw him over a counter  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:32 pm
Luke clutched his shoulder in pain, he looked at the blood stain on his shirt. He put his hand over it and soaked up all the blood, then licked it off. He grabbed Kabal by the throat from behind and threw him down the hallway.  

EmoFoxZ

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:34 pm
kabal landed on his feet he msirked he ran and kicked luke in the face knocking him into another room he crackedh is neck and fist and waited  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:36 pm
Luke got up and snarled baring his fangs. He dashed behind Kabal and started choking him.

Don't even think about hurting me....  

EmoFoxZ

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:39 pm
kabal smirked he mmanaged to get hish ands on lukes arm and and with a powerful jerk majorly bent his amro ut of place but add some eletricity ot add more pain  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:40 pm
Luke fell to the ground. He looked up at Kabal and snarled very violently showing his teeth even more.

You're pissing me off.  

EmoFoxZ

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:42 pm
kabal grabbedh im and vilently punched him "vampires disgust me" he said angirly he ran down the hall banging him back and forth between the wall until he threw him  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:45 pm
Luke just couldn't take it. His eyes flashed bright red, his hair started to ripple and a humongous dark aura spread around him like a flame. He dashed toward Kabal and jumped on him. He started clawing at his throat violently.

WAHAHHAHAH!  

EmoFoxZ

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:49 pm
kabals eyes closed only to flash open angrily his eyes went black he grabbed luke by his face and threw him into a wall making a giant crater "never underesttimate a dmeon" he siad u oculd not see his eyes his skin turned black the psirit of the levithan appered behind him viciosly the energy turned black and red he grabbedl uke and punched him again making the hole bigger nad bigger  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:51 pm
Kabal was going to punch Luke again, he grabbed his fist, and snapped it in half with ease. His eyes and aura remained.

WHAT'S WRONG DEMON!? WAHAHAHAHHA  

EmoFoxZ

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:54 pm
he smirked he took of his mask his fangs were as sharp as the leviathans he sunk them into lukes sohulder when kabal get angry he get more andm ore beast like until hism ind is completely gone he swung luke aorund with his teeth and let go  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff