Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
→Pineapple Express; [[open!]] :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

→did you like pineapple express?
faasho ! "my thumb looks like my cack."
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
nah, stupid stoners.
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
i haven't seen it :/
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:57 pm
[[dear olivia, i have to be going. my parentals are telling me to get off and go to bed.
don't stay up too late.
i love you my darling.

p.s. go listen to 'don't look back in anger' by oasis.
it's bombb.]]

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:00 pm
Kat looked away from Seth, at Isaac, who was now taking a hit.
He took a hit, almost charring the whole bowl. But there was still some cherry left.
He smiled at Kat, Kat did her best to smile back.
She pulled out her pill bottle, it was an orange one, white cap. It was stuffed to the rim with pot.
She pulled out another fat bowl.

Luke took a deep breath.
He rest his chin on her shoulder, wrapping his arms around her.
"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked, feeling rather cliche and silly.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:02 pm
Seth closed his mouth, noticing the space between his teeth and lower lip was filling up with spit. He'd drool if he said anything. And that would be so very attractive.
Why was Kat so upset? Even if she was hung up over him, Seth, smoking usually made those feeling subside. And you had a good time.
At least, that's always how is was for Seth.
Well, she's a girl. and they're pretty different when it comes to emotions...but i should still talk to her later about and see what's up. clear s**t up between us.
Seth looked down, he felt like everything was spinning, and made him light headed.
I'm high already. he thought subconsciously.

Foster looked at Seth, holding his head between his hands.
"Seth, babe. Are you alright?" She asked, placing a hand on his ********, don't touch me," he blurted out.

Foster's hand recoiled. What was wrong with him? Seth would never talk to her like that...or at least never had before.
Tears stung at her eyes, but she blinked them away. She couldn't do this now.
"I'm sorry," she said, her voice froggy. Her throat ached, like she as going to cry.
Foster got up and went back inside, headed for the bathroom. She just needed to get a hold of her self; calm down.

Seth's stomach ached, his eyes stung, his throat ********, i feel like I'm dying," He coughed out.
Slowly he got up, and walked to the edge of the porch and threw up onto Bianka's back lawn.
After a minute he said, "Well I feel better know. Or a little at least. I don't know what the hell happened. I thought i was going to die, there for a second.
"Where'd Foster...go?" he asked, looking around the porch.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:15 pm
Kat stayed quiet, she didnt feel like talking to anyone, but Isaac.
When Seth asked where Foster was, she shrugged.
"I dunno," She mumbled, turning back to Isaac. She hugged him, but slid her hands down, back in front. They were hidden by her body.
"Wanna go smoke a personal bowl?" She asked, her hands resting on his pants. She rest her chin on his shoulder.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:40 pm
Seth stumbled, trying to get back to his chair. He sat down.
I've smoked so much today as it is. Damn. I wouldn't be surprised if i was dying.
Seth picked up the pipe off the table, and hit it, once more. He decided to leave Kat and Isaac alone, it was getting awkward the closer they got.
Without another word he went into the house.

[[i'll take him back now.. xD]]

Isaac's arms snaked around Kat's waist, holding her close against him. Her hands touching him, excited him, but he contained himself.
Taking a step back, he sat down on the bench, Kat on his lap.
"In a minute," He breathed, his lips close by her ear.
His hands moved, holding her shoulders, and he kissed her. The longing for her lips was unbearable.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:54 pm
Foster was sitting on the edge of Bianka's bathtub, trying to get herself together. Seth hadn't really meant what he'd said; had he?
But that wasn't it. It was the tone of his voice, and just he words he chosen to say.
Just go out there, and talk to him. He's not mad, he's just stoned, and probably sick.
Foster picked herself up, and took a look at herself in the mirror. After touching up her smudged make-up, she left the bathroom, almost running into Seth.

"I'm sorry," she quickly said out of habit.
Seth shook his head, "No, Foster, I'm sorry," Seth wrapped his arms around her.
"I wasn't feeling right, but that didn't give me an excuse to say that."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:39 am
Kat kissed back, he was leaning against the railing.
She wanted him, right now. The thought made her smile against his lips. It made her think of a song: 'why dont we do it in the road?'
Kat was a light weight, so she was already pretty stoned.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:41 pm
Isaac's hand moved up her shirt, slowly inching up to her chest.
I think we should leave... and go back to my, or her place. It'd be easier if we were fully alone.
"Kat, do you wanna go back to my apartment?" Isaac mumbled between a few kisses.
For a moment, he stopped, to let her answer. His hand lowered, resting on her stomach.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:37 pm
Kat smiled.
"But what about that personal bowl?" She asked, holding up a small bud. "Then we'll go." She said, "deal?"

Luke took a deep breath.
He rest his chin on her shoulder, wrapping his arms around her.
"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked, feeling rather cliche and silly.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:01 pm
Isaac knew Kat was already stoned as it was. And he himself was blazed; was there any reason for them to get any more messed up?
They wouldn't remember anything, and Isaac wouldn't feel comfortable driving back home after that. They could get pulled over, or even get in an accident.
He could manage now, getting home. But anymore and he'd be impaired.

"Kat, you're stoned. Anymore and I won't be able to drive home. We don't need to. You don't need to..." Isaac said, taking her hands in his.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:21 pm
"Yes," Rhiannon smiled, and kissed his cheek. She watched Bianka and Wyatt playing, and knew that Bianka liked Wyatt. Not like she had the hots for him, but she liked his personality. One of those broken kids, from religious parents. They'd be friends. He'd be like her little brother.
"Do you wanna get going in a little bit?" Rhiannon whispered. It was just after nine, but it'd been a long day after a being hungover. She'd been tired all day.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:47 pm
Kat frowned, but Isaac was right.
"Alright.." She said, she'd just smoke a maryj cig on the way there.
"You wanna leave now?" She asked, her mouth by his ear.

Luke grinned.
"Do you want to?" He asked, not wanting to rush her, or anything. He stood up, stretching out his arms. He noticed Wyatt and Bianka playing the wii together, they were laughing.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:09 pm
"Yeah, let's go," Isaac said, setting her on her feet before he stood up.
They packed up their stuff and headed inside, saying their goodbyes. Isaac thanked Bianka for letting them over, and then they left.
When they got to the car, Isaac said, "I don't care if you smoke in the car, just roll the widow down a little."

"Kinda, I'm a little tired," She admitted.
After getting up, she popped her back, and gave Bianka a hug and a kiss.
"Thanks for letting us over, babe. We're going to go. I love you," Rhiannon said, then picked up her stuff and got her shoes on.
"I'm ready," She told Luke.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:33 pm
Luke smiled at her, then kissed her on the lips, just lightly.
"Thanks Bianka, see you later." He said, before closing the door. He unlocked the door for Rhi, and got in on his side.
When they got to the apartment, he unlocked his door, and threw his keys on the table.
"Now where were we?" He asked, coming closer to her.

Kat pulled out her maryj cig, and lit it, hoping he couldnt smell the difference.
She closed her eyes, taking a long drag. She didnt know when to stop. Suddenly the thought popped in her head, her and isaac, were going to ..
She had never thought about it before, the whole idea of sex. She never particularly enjoyed it, but it wasnt bad. It brought back bad memories, of when she was raped.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:42 pm
Rhiannon still wasn't sure if she wanted to sleep with him. They'd only been "together" two days.
To him it probably wasn't too soon, but for Rhiannon it was different since in a previous relationship she'd been sexually abused. It'd been a year ago, with a senior she was going out with.
But Luke was different. He would be gentle with her. He was so careful and loving.
Rhiannon took hold of both his hands in her's, their fingers interlaced. On her tip-toes she kissed him. And it wasn't just a kiss, it was deeper, had much more meaning in it.

Isaac hid his laughter. She was trying to act so inconspicuous.
Kat had probably taken most of the tobacco out of her cigarette and stuffed it with weed.
Of course he'd be able to smell it.
"Really?" Isaac said, almost sounding serious.
"That's clever," He added, laughing.

They pulled into the apartment complex, and into his given car parking space.
"Here we are," He said, getting out.
Isaac went around and opened Kat's door for her.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games