Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Rooftop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

8track

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:33 pm
"Hi Kozue." he said with a grin of his face but not opening his eyes. "So what are you up to right now?"he rolled over onto his stomic and with a yelp Norah fell and rooled. Not soem what ticked at him she walked up on his back and layed down once more. She wasn't going to sleep on the cold grownd any time soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:36 pm
"Nothing, I can't sleep." Kozue sat down next to him and patted the dog that was laying on his back. She looked at William as he laid on his stomach. He looekd really tired.

"Don't you want to go to your dorm or something?"  

StrawberryFuma

8track

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:40 pm
"This is were I tell you I have a veary bad habit of loosing keys and getting locked out of things."he said before he let out a long yawn. "I figuredthis would beter than sleeping out in the courtyard." A small breaze moved over them blowing around leaves. "That feels good..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:45 pm
"I'm sure there's someone on this campus that can get you another key." Kozue had already been to her room before she decided to come back out. She felt the breeze and wondered if it would be good for him to stay outside all night.

"Are you going to stay out here?"  

StrawberryFuma

8track

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:53 pm
"Thats the plan..." he yawned once more as Norah curled into a small fluf ball. "And no there isn't any one... because they're asleep.."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:57 pm
"You can't stay out here, if you do you could get sick or something." Kozue really didn't believe that he would get sick but she had a thing about people sleeping outside. It always made her feel bad. Kozue tired to think of somewhere he could go.  

StrawberryFuma

8track

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:00 pm
"kozue I've used my dorm room a grand total of three times sence I got here. just stop its ok realy." he yawnd again and streatched out relaxing. Norah fallowed suit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:02 pm
"Fine." Kozue sighed and brung her knees to her chest, crossing her arms and then resting her head on them. She guessed that she would leave eventually, unless she never went to sleep. She had left Juno alseep on the bed and she was wondering if it would have been better to have stayed in.  

StrawberryFuma

8track

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:47 am
"What are you doing Kozue?" Asked tiredly when he opened his eyes to see she was still there. "I'll be fine."

Will sighed and started to think or try to. he was too tired to think aobut any thing with a stable leval of sanity or logic. "What in the world is she doing? Is she one of those bloody imortal people or some thing? oi...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:20 pm
Kozue looekd at William with a raised eyebrow and then sighed turning back around.

"I'm sitting, what does it look like." Kozue paused only to sigh again, "I told you I can't sleep." Kozue wondered when she could finally be able to pass out. She tried to think of the last time she had a good night's sleep or the last time she thought of sleeping all together.  

StrawberryFuma

Liquid Lollipop

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:38 pm
Dani walked up the stairs to the roof, barely noticing where she was going, all she knew was that she needed to get some air. Damien, her twin brother, was in trouble for biting a fellow student unexpectedly and had to serve a week's worth of detention, this only being the seccond day of his sentence, Dani was forced to wander the corridors alone. When she reached the roof, she made her way over to the edge and perced therself in the low wall, watching the rest of the student body going about their business below.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:01 pm
Scyre glanced over, hearing footsteps. He was sitting with his back against a cool piece of metal, hidden from the stairs that led from the roof. Finally his Lapis Lazuli eyes rested on a girl, younger than him. He wasn't used to people just randomly coming up to the roof; he came and hid here because of how secluded it was. No one ever checked the roof during the school day, or atleast not while he was up there.
Slowly he stood, moving from behind the machine to get a better look at this new girl.

Syric Irash

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:41 pm
Airi stepped out onto the rooftop, closing her bright red eyes as the cool night breeze flowed over her. She had her long, dark purplish hair tied back for once, mostly so the wind wouldn't mess it up. Her dark brown wolf ears twitched, and she raised her nose to the wind, to see if anyone she knew was up here. The wind, however, was against her. She couldn't pick up any scents.
The lycan sighed and walked over to take a seat on the ledge. Heights had never really bothered her, and she could get a wonderful view of the moon from up here. She closed her eyes, allowing the moonlight to somewhat soak into her skin. More of her skin was revealed than usual; she was wearing a sort of tank top, now, and shorts, just so she could soak up the moonlight. Her feet were bare; she often preferred to go barefoot than deal with the hassle of shoes and socks.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:58 pm
Scyre turned his eyes from the new girl to a new presence. It was Airi! He was so happy to see her. The most he had even heard from her was her voice waking him early this morning telling him that she would be back later, and to wake up of course. Slowly and stealthily he crept over to her, grinning slightly. He was getting better at sneaking up on her, but she could usually smell him coming. This time, though, the wind was in his favor.
As he got closer to the lycan he noticed how skimpily dressed she was. She hardly ever wore shorts, let alone a tank top. Her wolf tail wagging lazily, her ears twitching slightly, Scyre couldnt help but admire how cute she was.
With a final soundless step he lunged, setting his chin on her shoulder and wrapping his arms around her belly, drumming on it gently.
"Miss me?" He whispered in her ear, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Syric Irash

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:08 pm
Airi didn't even sense him coming. Her ears were mostly laidback and hadn't picked up the sound of his approach. She yelped and jumped slightly at his touch, relaxing as soon as she heard his voice and felt his breath on her ear.
"Did you have to sneak up on me like that?" she asked in mock annoyance, growling playfully. Her tail was wagging, though. She was always glad to see him.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff