Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:34 pm
Laciryl strode quickly down the street glancing into every shop with an appraising eye.
He was calm and collected, and looking for something.
His eyes lit upon some of the most expensive parts on the street.
Minutes later he walked out of the store with a large floating carton behind him carrying all the parts.
He smirked and hopped aboard the cart.
It took off, taking him to another destination before Tarlow Highlands.

(To ??? !)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:22 pm
Marcus walked throught the streets until one cauht his eye. Gadgets as far as the eye could see, a smile crossed his face.

Walking down the street his eyes wandered from shop to shop. He wasn't on the prowl for anything new, he simply wanted to browse.  

Kieron Simato

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:32 pm
Erk hoped off of Begginer's ship and began to walk down the road back to his shop. He stoped however after passing Marcus, the sound was obvious. "Automail!" shouted Erk laughing slightly. "Man has it been a long time since I heard that. Out dated much?" he said patting the man on the back.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:56 pm
Lights flicker back and forth. The heavens cry a low voice. Clouds move in a hastened pace welcoming an unforseen disturbance.

A man was walking along the busy merchant filled streets. His face was covered deftly with shadows. He was smiling though. And he frequently moved a head in and about to the deals that draw crowds.

He shows interest on some items. Sometimes, he also bids too, and sometimes he laughs and throws jokes at the others. Haggling was the most common thing he did. The most unforgettable thing that happened was that he bought a gold etched jewel the size of a palm one time, smiling to the vendor while giving her what the price for it, and. . . in a moment's instance, disappeared in an eclipsing blink.

DeVars

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:12 pm
Marcus flinched and jumped. He'd always made sure to keep the automail a secret, quickly he brought a finger to his lips and harshly shuhed him. "Keep your voice down... how could you tell?" he fixed his glasses on his nose.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:33 pm
Erk nodded in agreement, many with any form of prosthetics were sensitive about it. "Your posture, movements, and the sound. I've spent my whole life around all sorts of machinery and can identify most kinds. If you want to talk about it in private, we should go into my shop." he says gesturing towards the orange mechanism. "No ones EVER in there." he says dissapointedly.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:53 am
Marcus nodded and walked inside. He'd always thought that he hid it well, he was usually had good posture, but as a mechanic it was surely his job to recognise who had it and who didn't.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:58 am
Erk followed him in shortly, making sure to disaable alarms and remove his sign. "You do hide it well though..." added Erk on in aknowledgment. "Probably the only reason I know it so well was the fact that so many of my squad mates had it back during the war..." he grew quiet as he came to the end of the sentence. "But any more its only common among hardcore techno buffs." he added quickly to change the subject.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:49 pm
Marcus chuckled slightly. "Yeah I knew this technophile back where I come from, kept asking me to reconsider buying her wears."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:43 pm
"Well, to be honest, I'm actually looking for a bit o' bussiness my self. You wouldn't happen to need repairs or upgrades?" asks Erk humbly removing his Traveling cloak and setting it on a hanger behind the counter. "I assure you I'm very well versed," he says pulling out a large book of automail schematics and messurments guides, "unless of course its costom work."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:23 am
Marcus looked down at his leg and lifted it slightly. "Well it's high grade cost my family something about 15,000 dollars to pay off, but..." he let it drop slightly heavily. "It's made with heaier materials so it's a tad sluggish."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:40 pm
Erk smiled widely, though id didn't show ell behind the portion of the mask he always wore. "Thats a devoted family you got." he said with a nod. "But I bet a few new berings and some good greese could make it speed up nicely. I'd even fine tune all of it for ya" he said with a nod.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:56 pm
Marcus nodded. "I was the biggest common thing they had in common. They cared so much about my future and well being." He saw down and stretched his legs out. "But if you could tune it up I wouldn't mind terribly."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:43 pm
'It is intresting the way an injury like that can keep a family together." Said Erk nodding. He went behind the desk and brought out a polished wodden box. Inside were several tools made specially for aoutomail. All were polished to a reflective shine. "With pleasure." he said taking out a stand and placing the leg on it. He gentelly removed the cover to the inermechanisms and began to refrence the parts with his book. "So pal, where ya from?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:29 pm
"I come from a small town called Resembool. Really a country town, houses are few and far apart." He winced as Erk messed around with the inside of his leg.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff