Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Every Rose Has Its Thorn~

Back to Guilds

contests, discussions, friends..everything you could possibly want you will find in this guild. 

Tags: bump, contests, discussion, friends, quests 

Reply Roleplay
Finding Peace in The Darkness (Vampire / werewolf) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaroq K

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:38 am
Fang walked through the streets of Manhattan like he had lived there all his life and he smiled to himself thinking,"Well, it was where I was born and raised half my life." He took Wanabli and Crystal down a path that should have been a shortcut to the airport, but Fang's senses went off, and he shouted to the other two,"RUN!!!!!" As he was tackled by a huge wolflike creature the size of a grizzly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:46 pm
Crystal glared. "I'm no coward." She said. "And I refuse to run."  

crystal-potter
Captain

Amaroq K

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:16 pm
As Fang barely held the mouth of the werewolf away from him with his bare hands he grunted,"This is not time to be heroic. Just GO!!!! I'LL BE FINE!!! PROMISE!!!!" With that Fang kicked the attacker off him and into another alley. "Take Wanabli to the airport and I promise I'll meet you there," he says before he chases the werewolf before it could recover to attack him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:52 pm
Crystal rolled her eyes at him. Fang always thought just because he was a male that he was stronger than Crystal. Crystal could easily tear the creature apart. Crystal sighed. "Come on Wanabli." She muttered, leading the way to the air port. She decided it best not to help Fang, it would just ruin his ego if he realized Crystal was stronger than him.  

crystal-potter
Captain

Amaroq K

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:54 am
Fang popped his neck as he got up from being slammed into the wall for the third time. "Ya know pal, you're really starting to bug me. You're nothing like the ones the old man would normally send after me,"he said as he caught the paw that nearly raked him with his left hand. "This is starting to bore me, so I'll do us both a favor and...." Fang twisted the creature's paw and then after it went to its knees he ripped out its throat. "There, now you won't have to worry about the torture you would've received from him had you returned a failure," Fang said looking down upon they dying light in the werewolf's eyes. He then threw away his jacket and immediately started heading towards the store that supplied his favorite jacket.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:27 pm
Crystal was waiting at the airport with Wanabli.
"Fang needs to hurry it up." She mumbled.  

crystal-potter
Captain

Wingseagle

Peaceful Bibliophile

19,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:30 pm
Wanabli shook her head. "he can take as long as he wants, this ticket lady's bieng a slow pain." She muttered to Crystal and went back to negotiating for tickets. Eventually she bought three coach class.

"I hope this is ok.." She handed one to Crystal

((I won't be on the 15th through the 19th, so, you can kinda autobot Wanabli while I'm gone so you don't have to wait, but I'll still be around to reply tomorrow...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:02 pm
Fang had gone to the store that carried his favorite jacket and had bought an exact copy of his original. He then transformed and made his way through the various alleys, streets, and even sewers to get to the airport as fast as possible.

Fang arrived two streets across from the airport and walked the rest of the way without any delays. He walked into the airport and he looked around for Crystal and Wanabli. He finally found them and headed towards them as Wanabli turned around with the tickets.  

Amaroq K

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

crystal-potter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:45 am
"About time." Crystal said, grinning at Fang.

"Thanks for the tickets, Wanabli" She added, taking one from Wanabli. (okayyy wings)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:31 am
((I'm going to camp and didn't want to just hold up the roleplay))
"No problem!" Wanabli replied, "but we better get headed through security, the plane leaves ina hour and a half...."  

Wingseagle

Peaceful Bibliophile

19,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

maileng60

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:07 pm
A young girl sneeks into the storage where they fill the plane with bags.
It was irratating that the children kept looking out the windows, watching the men prepare the plane for takeoff.
while in the storage area I hid behind some suitcases... like there was anything else to hide behind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:30 pm
"Right." Crystal said, heading towards the security guard.  

crystal-potter
Captain

maileng60

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:41 pm
The men Closed the aircraft door, but at the last minuet Sofia had noticed a dark shadow quickly move in the room. She waited silently clutching one on the blades that hung beside one of her legs. although she could hardly see she could sence the presents of somone in the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:12 pm
Kai-Syroan twitched the left side of his mouth in sort of amusment as he sat on a crate and tossed a coin at the female before him, pulling his hood back in swift movements..

"Instinct never dies does it..."  

Sweets Secret Alternative

Gracious Shapeshifter

maileng60

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:22 pm
Sofia smirks back at the man that sat before her. She loosens the grip on her blade.
"I know that voice anyware Syroan..."

She stands up fully and leaps towards him and catches the coin that syroan thew in the air. She leaps over his shoulder and a few strangs of hair on his head move. sofia lands on her feet lightly and asks,
"heads or tails?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces