Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:32 pm
(( I didn't use it for portals much anyways. I mostly used it with White Chakra. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:38 pm
Andrew ingored the kid and his smiled soon faded as he made his way out of the academy and went off somewhere away from the annoying kid who looked all cocky.  

teddy_byakuga

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:40 pm
Shinro shrugged lightly and took a seat near the back of the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:00 am
Vrail came back as he had said he would "Well Sensei..." he said getting his breathe back from the run "... I have the Lightning and Water Elements. So where should we start?" he asked.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:32 pm
((Wow sorry about no posting much yesterday. After mormoncraft I got bored so I just went to bed.))
"Well I can teach you lightning or you can train in grass jutsu. You don't quite have the ability to use that water but once you become chunin, you should. The choice is yours." Shiro then turned his attention to Shinro. "Well I see you have been making friends quickly. But now is time for training. First up is the transformation jutsu." He then made the hand signs slowly and transformed into a copy of Shinro before changing back. "Now lets see you do it."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:37 pm
"Fine." Shinro said standing from his seat and moving to the middle of the aisle. He used the handsigns the man had just used to be surronded by a plume of white smoke. Though when it disappeared, he was normal. "Damn."  

Nigai_Namida

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:53 pm
Thinking hard he looked at Shiro "I want to learn Grass Element first." he said proudly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:17 pm
"Alright then." Shiro then points to the scroll. "Well we have a scroll right there with the grass jutsu on them. I don't quite know any jutsu but one but if you want to take your pick of jutsu you can.
((Take a look at the grass jutsu thread and pick something. has to be starter or genin level and not have any requirements. I would normally teach stuff but nobody really knows anything.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:03 pm
Vrail smiled "Let's start with the first one." he exclaimed as he opened the first scroll. He pulled it out and read how to complete the jutsu. He put his hands together and shouted "Kusa Bunshin no Jutsu (Grass Clone Skill)" He noted the gras swirl and start to create a cline, but he fialed.

((This jutsu creates a clone of the user from nearby grass or plants. Mainly used as a decoy, the clones created are incapable of causing a noticeable amount of physical damage and can be destroyed by 1 or 2 hits))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:07 pm
Vrai smiled as he was absorded in his training. He had to complete it, he had to become stronger. If he didn't he wouldn't be able to defeat Shinra. He restricted his chakra flow and tried again "Kusa Bunshin no Jutsu (Grass Clone Skill)" The gras made the Clone, but crumbled as it tried to move.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:13 pm
Sighing with with frustration, he focussed on his chakra again. This wasn't going to be easy. He quickly completed the handsigns and shouted "Kusa Bunshin no Jutsu (Grass Clone Skill)" Next to Vrail stood a grass clone. It looked exactly like him. Vrail laughed as the clone made a funny face at him. He dispersed the clone and looked at Shiro "I did it sensei."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:20 pm
"Let's try a new one." he said with a smile. he quickly searched through the Sroll, reading the next jutsu. He then tried it out, knowing the rescristions. "Kusaton: Jinkoushiba no Jutsu (Grass Element: Artificial Lawn Skill)" he said as he the seeds in the ground sprouted. They started to grow but then quit.

((After transferring chakra to specially prepared grass seeds, the user throws the seeds on the ground. The seeds utilize the chakra given to them to rapidly grow into a field of grass, unfortunately, it is short lived. The grass will die after several minutes (5 posts) if placed on decent soil, but if placed on terrain not normally capable of sustaining it, such as rocks, the grass will only last a few minutes (3 posts).))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:27 pm
Vrail tried again "Kusaton: Jinkoushiba no Jutsu (Grass Element: Artificial Lawn Skill)" he put more chakra into it this time. He saw some patches grow but nothing big.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:31 pm
Panting as he rested, this jutsu took alot out of him. "Kusaton: Jinkoushiba no Jutsu (Grass Element: Artificial Lawn Skill)" he put more chakra into it this time. He saw some patches grow, suddenly filling it the dirty. It made a Lawn of perfect grass. He would use this justu to cover up his trail of the remains of a body. He smiled at Shiro "I can learn more than this too." he announced.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:39 pm
Vrail read until he thought he knew what to do. He walked over to a Thorn Bush and placed his hand on a small branch. "Kusaton: Shyushi Kasei no Jutsu (Grass Element: Seed Growth Skill)" he shout as he tried to get the plant to grow. It did nothing.

((By converting chakra into the power of life, the user can use it to accelerate growth in all plants. Not a particularly hard jutsu or a useful one by itself since this only causes the plant to grow in a natural way, this jutsu acts as the basis for most other nature jutsu.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff