Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:41 pm
the clone looking for a clone ends its search and walks out of the hospital looking for something interesting... Maybe a guy losing his pride possibly?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:44 pm
The real Daron stands and stretches he then goes to the spring...  

FullbusterOrleans

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:50 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
The Yukio clone arrived back at the hospital and resumed resting on the couch as he waited for something to happen.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:56 pm
((...this is starting to get depressing...))  

The Demon of Altruism

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:15 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku came out after a very long time in the hospital as he looked around,"ASSEMBLE! I NEED YOU ALL TO HEAD TO THE GRAVEYARD!" Arekku yelled out in the top of his lungs at the front of the door,'YOU GUYS GOT FIVE MINUTES TO GET HERE!" Arekku yelled looking at the sky then at a shadow as he was keeping the time on his head.

Areku's Theme:
Monster
"Keep on smiling."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:36 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Upon hearing the order Yukio jumped off of the couch and headed for the graveyard.
exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

The Demon of Altruism

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:48 pm
User Image
Summoner

Akio was able to hear the order because if his enhanced hearing. He grinned ready to begin some real training, but frowned when he thought about going back into the smell. Akio pulled the hair net and apron off and ran out of the Hospital, covering his nose and looking very sick by the time he got outside.

Akio Of Grass!
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:31 pm
((can we just go on without Kato? i dont want to leave him but seriously....
EDIT: ******** my life, i had no idea we were already posting in the grave yard...))  

The Demon of Altruism

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:07 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku arrived at the Hospital as he just combed his hair back then went and summoned up a doctor's coat and some basic equipment on him as well.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:13 pm
Akiha then arrived at the hospital and looked around for Arekku. Once she spottted him she ran over to him and bowed. "Here I am."  

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:01 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Well Akiha welcome to the Kusa Hospital it's one of the greatest of all the villages." Arekku said smiling as he then brought a patient over randomly as he did a seal from where he was making his hands glow a calm looking green,"That's called Shindan. You can use this to see what's wrong with someone and among other things." Arekku smiled as he had his hand on the patient shoulder, and figure out that he had cracked ribs as well as high blood pressure and a diabetic. "Well now you try let see if your also a prodigy." Arekku said jokingly.

Shindan (Diagnosis)
Description: The first step in treatment is understanding the problem. With this skill a shinobi uses their hands to carefully probe a patient for problems. This technique is preformed by kneeling over a patient and slowly running both hands over their body, looking for signs of injury that may not be visible to the naked eye. It can detect things such as internal injury, improper heart rate, non-apparent bone fractures, poisoning, and disease. A ninja of higher rank has learned to use this technique to perform a rudimentary examination of a body to determine cause and time of death. A Genin using this skill takes several minutes of work to determine the nature of a problem, a Chuunin takes less than a minute and a Jounin requires only a few seconds.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:31 am
((Ok with the Medical Class and Body Sacrifice Sensor benefit I can learn this in one post right? Since it's AS Level. If not i'll edit))

Akiha studied Arekku's handsigns and movements then nodded. She then walked over to a patient and began forming the same handsign. Her hands then began to glow green as she held them over the patient's body and began to slowly smove them up and down his body. "He has high blood pressure aswell, correct?" Akiha said nervously hoping she had gotten the technique and the diagnosis correct.

((Post: 1/1...Maybe))

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:59 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

((Yeah pretty much))
Arekku nodded as he noticed she had the same bloodline as his last medical student as he walked over to a little boy that had gotten two things stuck in arms,"Well next is one called Tekishutsu." Arekku said as he made the seal and then just removed the first knife from the boys body easily.

Tekishutsu (Extraction)
Description: When a patient’s body has a foreign object in it, such as the point of a shuriken, a senbon needle, or an arrow, it is important to remove the object without further harming the patient. Using this technique the medical-nin places their hands on either side of the injured area and uses chakra to very carefully manipulate the surrounding tissues in order to remove the object without causing any further damage. Depending on the severity of the wound and nature of the object, it can take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes to remove it.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:54 pm
((Okay))

Akiha then nodded as she walked over to an unconscious patient who had a kunai lodged in his arm. "Oh dear." Akiha said forming the same handsign Arekku did and slowly placing her hands on opposite sides of the knife. She then slowly removed the weapon easily and put it away. "You should feel better now." Akiha then said to him with a smile.

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:51 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku then did a seal as his body became a little green after he headed to an empty area,"Well here's a really useful one Teikouryoku, it helps when facing poison as well trying to stay healthy." Arekku said as he made another seal,"So get ready try to resist my poison before it affects you." Arekku said as a poisonous fog came from his mouth and spread toward her.

Teikouryoku (Power of Resistance)
Description: A medical-nin must always be aware of becoming a victim of whatever their patient is suffering from. With this technique a medical-nin temporarily increases their resistance to diseases and poisons. It has no effect on diseases or poisons already affecting the medical-nin. This technique improves as the medical-nin grows in power and affords greater resistance to a wider range of diseases and poisons.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items