Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver_Seoul

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:36 pm
User Image
Lucian Thomas Ekaterina>

Fear my name...

Lucian strolled casually around the perimeter of the Lake. He'd never once visited it, though he'd heard some wierd rumors about it that he didn't quite understand. He sighed and flopped down onto the grass. He dipped his left foot into the water, then his right, one at a time. "Man, I'm really getting bored..." he said to himself. "But, there's really no point in straining myself to actually try and do something." He mumbled, looking in the direction of the Grass Academy. He didn't plan on becoming a Ninja. Mainly because it would actually cause him some effort, as well as the fact that his mother and father had died as ninjas. He also recognized that Shinobi had to work in teams, and he couldn't risk that. He'd vowed never to get even remotely close to anyone or anything, ever since he'd lost his parents. The price of losing them was too high.
But that didn't change the fact that he was bored. "Maybe they'll let me work as a single unit? And maybe the only missions I'll get assigned are things like...patrolling the gate?" He pondered this, then shook his head violently. "Nah, too much work. Ah well, guess I'll check out the Academy, whether I plan on joining or not. I've got nothing better to do with my life, what could go wrong?" He said, standing up and walking away, lifting his arms up behind his head.

...And you just might live

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:10 pm
User Image
Areku came walking he was exhausted and sweaty as he took off his shirt and pants, he then jumped into the spring feeling the cold water made him feel better as he let himself sink into the water motionless like he was floating in the sky the silence of the water made him feel even more relaxed.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:25 pm
User Image
Areku was down there for a good while most would have thought he decided to drown himself, but he gently and slowly swam back up and looked around too see if anybody was around as he walked over back to the shore he saw his clothes they were dirty torn and ragged as well his headband was even worse condition, he didn't know what to do with his equipment it all seemed old and used up even his sword needed to be polish, but Areku wasn't ever much too spend money so he started to clean his clothes on the river before hanging it on a tree then he started to polish the metal of his sword and headband gently and slowly in his pace,"Haha I guess I really made this area my home, I wonder if I was suppose to be staying anywhere specific> Oh well I always come here instead." Areku muttered to himself with a smile and his eyes clothes as he cleaned his sword.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:24 pm
User Image
Areku after he finish cleaning his sword felt it was time for some training as his eyes turned purple and gained a glow and Susanoo appeared behind Areku storm clouds formed above, Areku took his sword and lightning came down and hit it storing it inside as well combining it wath Areku's natural it made a roaring sound from the lightning, it hurt Areku a little as he disappeared leaving an afterimage clone and appearing above a tree cutting down the middle at the same time as the blade ran through it became crisped and burned down,"Huh," Areku grunted as he breath hard as he put the blade on the floor to transfer the lightning to the floor Areku eyes became normal and he had a throbbing headache as the sky cleared up to reveal the night sky and Areku walked over to under the tree and laid down looking at the sky carelessly as a small drizzle of rain came down.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:18 am
User Image
Areku took out a scroll and started to read it quietly under the rain. Reading through he thought he found a godd one.
Areku then stood up and started to memorize the handsigns at first it was slowly then he picked up the pace. 1/5

After a few minuted of practicing the jutsu nothing had happen since he hadn't put the chakra at all into it so he put a small amount and touched the floor a small vine came out but soon fell over. 2/5

Areku decides to put a little more this time and concentrate the chakra perfectly in sync with handsigns and touched the floor and a vine grew and wrapped itself on Areku's leg but it didn't have a strong grip. 3/5

Areku tries again doing faster and adding some more chakra and touched the soiled and Areku noticed he messed up the order of signs,"ahh oops." Areku muttered to himself embarrassed. 4/5

Areku after rubbing his head he started up on the jutsu once more doing the seals quickly,"Bankon no Jutsu (Entwined Roots Skill)." Areku muttered to himself as the roots of a nearby tree spurted out as Areku hit the floor with his palms it wrapped it self on a another nearby tree,"Alright thats done with." Areku said smiling as he. 5/5

Areku flips through the pages again to look for another jutsu he found one that he saw that would work for him.

Areku for the first part of this jutsu takes out an exploding kunai and explode the grass in front of it till there was only the brown floor. 1/5

Then Areku start practicing each seal slowly as always just to get the hang of it as he did it for a good while till he could do it with his eyes closed and incredible speeds. 2/5

Areku then start to concentrate his chakra to the seals to get it in sync and as he does for a while, he then touch the floor but nothing happen he didn't have enough chakra. 3/5

Areku takes his time while practicing some more than before he touches the floor only to have dead grass come out and fall back down. 4/5

"Come on this time for sure." Areku said as he was practicing the seals and then he stopped, he started making the seals at a great speed with his hands glowing he touches the floor and the field of grass that he destroyed grew back,"Haha great." Areku said smiling as he took a seat to relax and looked at the clous.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:42 am
User Image
Areku was laying down on the grass for a while when he heard a rustle from a close by bush he didn't jump as he didn't sense no danger from it, as he just turned too look what it was and it was a stray wolf that seemed to be hurt by unnatural means as he saw Areku it started to growl at him as Areku stood up and walked over at it. 1/10

Areku walked over at the scared wolf as he got closer with no fear he sticked out his hand a** the wolf snarled and tried to bute Areku's hand only to be hit in the back of the neck knocking it out instantly. 2/10

As the wolf fell in a lying position Areku started to do seals and his hands glowed green and he started to check the wolf over diagnosing it completely and noticed the wolf was incredible pain as well too much blood was lost. 3/10

Areku didn't know the Blood transfusion jutsu so he took his scroll out quickly as with his free hands did the cleanse technique on the wounds quickly as Areku finished he practice the seals quickly as well the chakra control. 4/10

Once Areku thought he had practice enough he summon a scalpel and it was clean as he cut a wound on his arm slowly and the blood started to flow out quickly and it stung. 5/10

Areku started making the seals for the transfusion as the blood flowed from his wound to inside the wolf slowly and Areku grunted as it did. 6/10

After a few minutes Areku believed he gave enough as he felt a little dizzy and stopped the jutsu as Areku grabbed some grass and covered his wound then used Blood Coagulation to stop the blood from flowing out of his body. 7/10

Areku then summon bandages to wrap around each one of the wolfs wounds as the blood had stopped now. 8/10

Areku then used Shiatsu to relax the wolf body before he used minor healing hands to at least closed up the wounds it took a few minutes. 9/10

Once Areku was finishing up with the wolf had started waking up, and noticed it was better as he saw Areku working had to cure it severed wounds and was looking dizzy then Areku fell back from the loss of his own blood the wolf then dragged Areku back to his tree that he was laying down and walked away as Areku slept. 10/10

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:58 am
User Image
Areku woked up not eaten and was glad for that as he stood up and took out the scroll and started to read it and looked for one it was Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique). 1/10

Areku stood up and looked at the wound he caused himself and started doing minor healing hands just to ease the pain for now. 2/10

Though the wound didn't completely closed Areku started to practice the seals for the real healing hands as he walked over to the spring. 3/10

Once in front of the spring Areku continue to practice as well adding chakra on each seal. 4/10

Areku stops and take a senbon needle with a fishing lines on each one and threw three needles going through the water at incredible speeds. 5/10

As they hit the water then a few second later, Areku pulled his finger and three fishes pop out off the water and came to Areku at great speed. 6/10

Areku the lay each fish on the floor as he took out the senbon needles that damaged the fish pretty badly barely alive Areku does a diagnose on each one just in case. 7/10

After finding out each one had only and external fatal wound Areku practice the seals once again carefully. 8/10

Areku then makes a green bubble and start to heal each fish slowly closing up the wounds he caused before throwing them back to water so they could swim happily again. 9/10

Areku felt the sting on his arm and started to make the seals forming a green ball on one hand and putting it over his wound and it started to heal as the grass bandages fell of there was no scar or wound as Areku saw he washed his face and went back under his tree. 10/10

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:26 am
Shiro arrived at the spring with shoku still on his shoulder and set her down. "There now you can run around all you want and not be in the way" he said while sitting down next to her.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:41 am
NUR

User Image

Shoku falls on the ground seems like her legs don't want to work right now. She just sits down staring at the grass very closely. To her she believes she can see every little molecule in the grass. "Wow" She then looks up at the glistening in its beautiful purity a smile crosses her face from ear to ear. the water seems to swirl about in mystical ways unknown to her. She then stands up triumphantly and pulls off all her clothes at once revealing somehow a bikini underneath She laughs then dips her toe in the water and watches each and every water drop fall off her toe and splash against the water surface of the lake.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:47 am
Shiro just looked down and sighed. I Guess it was good she had that on. He thought before it stuck him. She was in a bikini. About to go swimming. In a bikini. In the water. In a bikini. Without hesitation Shiro took off his shirt and shoes leaving only his pants and snuck up behind her again. "Shoku you may be out of your mind, but I bet you want to go swimming. So lets speed that up a bit." He said while giving her a slight push to get her in.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:57 am
NUR

User Image

"AAAH!" Shoku yelps before splashing in the water peacefully. She puts up no restraint or effort in swimming she rather just floats underwater staring at all the strange sights that the underwater experience has to offer she finally starts swimming, but stays underwater for a long, she probably doesn't fully understand at the moment the concept of how long she can hold her breath. for now she believes forever..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:07 am
Standing there smiling, Shiro doesn't realize what he has done. As time goes by, he gets a little worried when she doesn't come up. Getting really worried, he dives in after her to bring her back up for air. Finding her swimming around, he pulls her to the surface for a bit. "You know you can't hold your breath forever."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:13 am
User Image
Areku hearing all the commotion wakes up and wonder what is going on as he see's Shiro and Shoku,"Hey what's you guys up to?" Areku asked curiously as he looks at them, Areku was grimy,tattered, and seem liked a boy from the street that was beat with all the bruises he had.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:20 am
NUR

User Image

Shoku smiles
"Yes I can silly" She kisses his nose then dives back underneath the water the hallucinations are clearing up alittle but her state of mind is still off. Very subtly the water feels amazing every drop can be felt on Shoku's skin. She goes back up for air again "Ok you may be right on that one."

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:23 am
Shiro blushed a bit as she kissed his nose and went under the water again, not hearing areku. As she came back up, he couldn't help but laugh a bit. "I told you. You don't have the skill to breathe underwater like I do." He said with a smile.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff